Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pictures from the crime scene house =
Paighton-crime-scene-7.jpg

Paighton-scene-1-.jpg

Paighton-crime-scene-5-.jpg

Paighton-crime-scene-6-.jpg

Paighton-crime-scene-8.jpg

[EXCLUSIVE] Paighton Houston: A look at the filthy crime scene where body of beloved Alabama woman was found

Yup. If she was confirmed to be at the bar, I’d revert back to believing the original narrative, even with its strangeness.

It would help clear a lot of things up.

It would re-direct some of my thinking but I don't think I can buy into the "left with two heavy set black guys" narrative. If that turns out to be true, I will be very, very surprised.

Google street view خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏ shows what appear to be cameras on each end of the building, but it's impossible to see under the awning.
Those look to be an outdoor electrical outlets. They're installed on many commercial buildings. Often they have locking covers. Attached is a photo of an outlet that looks like those on Tin Roof. Just a guess on my part though....

Attachments

• 41hrhmmyoZL._SR500,500_.jpg
    41hrhmmyoZL._SR500,500_.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 7
The pictures from the house are super concerning, to me. Looks like it’s turned more into a seedy party spot than a trap house.

Depending on when (or if) we ever find out for certain that PH was at the Tin Roof...and if we get a certain timeline between work at the supposed visit to TR...I have new thoughts about what could have happened.

"Little is known about what happened to Alabama woman Paighton Houston before authorities found her buried in a shallow grave. Officials are still trying to determine how she died. Until then, more questions than answers remain.

Numerous beer cans, cigarette butts, and several other items were strewn about the side and back of the residence. Atlanta-area CSI Sheryl McCollum, director of the Cold Case Research Investigative Institute, said authorities are likely more concerned with the DNA evidence found on Houston’s body.

“Her body is a crime scene. The position of her body is a critical piece of evidence….and possible DNA evidence on the body or cloth touch DNA,” McCollum explained.

“If this is a trap house there could be possible DNA off of cigarette butts and beer cans from numerous people, including the homeowner. I wouldn’t want 30 butts or beer cans or DNA from 20 different people. It could hinder the process.”

[EXCLUSIVE] Paighton Houston: A look at the filthy crime scene where body of beloved Alabama woman was found

If you look carefully at the pics in this post (your link), you see all sorts of things besides the beer cans and trash: discarded cooler, carpeting, plastic bins, resin patio furniture, plastic buckets, terra cotta pots, folding tables, wooden furniture, wooden table, what appears to be possibly roof tar, etc. It looks like most, if not all of that stuff was likely there when the last resident moved out, and it just wasn't removed from the property. Seeing all that stuff just made me think it would be highly likely (especially considering all the plastic and terra cotta pots) there would also be a shovel left behind.

There was some speculation earlier that whoever buried her might have visited the local WalMart first to purchase a shovel. I think, whoever buried her there, knew no one was currently living there, and knew there was a shovel in the dilapidated shed.

moo.

I just cannot shake what her brother said pertaining to the text. He said 'It doesn't sound like Paighton' or very close to those exact words per numerous MSM articles.

VERY TELLING to me from jump street.

MOO

Her brother evan said it was a big red flag when he heard of her so called texts. He knew that wasn't her texting.

@Aurea
That was how I interpreted what he said as well from my earlier post. It just stuck out to me. JMHO

I saw those but they did not appear to be cameras. I’m not exactly sure what they were but they did not look like any camera I’ve ever seen. Honestly this bar looks lucky to pay its rent much less have an elaborate security system. I think those are exterior outlets to allow them to run outside lighting which you can see under the awning. This is a very old building and would not have had exterior electricity when built.
BBM
A great catch by Ontario...but yes, they are exterior outlets. I posted a photo of this type outlet a few posts ago.

Those look to be an outdoor electrical outlets. They're installed on many commercial buildings. Often they have locking covers. Attached is a photo of an outlet that looks like those on Tin Roof. Just a guess on my part though....
Good guess, really. They do look more like exterior outlet covers than cams, don't they?

I just cannot shake what her brother said pertaining to the text. He said 'It doesn't sound like Paighton' or very close to those exact words per numerous MSM articles.

VERY TELLING to me from jump street.

MOO
Hey Boscoe....I have not seen this on MSM. Could you provide a link? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads