Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
"left with two heavy set black guys" Two heavy set guys sounds like the bouncers to me.
My brother is a heavy set guy and goes to a lot of bars. He's not a bouncer. So it's a possibility but not known. Are you able to dig into the bar and see if they have bouncers that fit that description? Maybe from other pictures at the bar?

I don't know if the site I'm looking at is accurate or up to date but I found 36 sex offenders in Hueytown alone. One is black, 6' 6" and 296 pounds. His offense was rape 1st degree. He lived about 5 minutes away from the Chapel Dr address. Only on number 3, working my way down the list. There was another one that was over 200 pounds but only 5' 1".

If you look carefully at the pics in this post (your link), you see all sorts of things besides the beer cans and trash: discarded cooler, carpeting, plastic bins, resin patio furniture, plastic buckets, terra cotta pots, folding tables, wooden furniture, wooden table, what appears to be possibly roof tar, etc. It looks like most, if not all of that stuff was likely there when the last resident moved out, and it just wasn't removed from the property. Seeing all that stuff just made me think it would be highly likely (especially considering all the plastic and terra cotta pots) there would also be a shovel left behind.

There was some speculation earlier that whoever buried her might have visited the local WalMart first to purchase a shovel. I think, whoever buried her there, knew no one was currently living there, and knew there was a shovel in the dilapidated shed.

moo.

I'm the one that posted about Wal-Mart. I still think that is a possibility if she was in a deep grave.

Now I'm not so sure she just wasn't tossed in a small hole in the ground and covered in trash.

I have a couple different roles in the Real Estate industry and I have been to my fair share of nasty, disgusting abandoned foreclosed homes. I've seen some interesting things.....many houses that look like this and worse! I saw one house that must have had 5,000 beer cans all piled up in the backyard. It was literally a MOUNTAIN of beer cans.

I joked that I could bag it up and bring into my kids elementary school to earn pop top points! That would get the suburban housewives talking :)

The one thing I can tell you that I never see at these homes are tools! I think b/c they are easily pawned by junkies. Again I can't speak to this house, but I would not be surprised if anything of value, especially tools, not nailed down at that house was taken long ago......

Another one lived about 3 minutes away. Both if these guys are older though. I would be shocked if they were involved.

Those look to be an outdoor electrical outlets. They're installed on many commercial buildings. Often they have locking covers. Attached is a photo of an outlet that looks like those on Tin Roof. Just a guess on my part though....
I thought they were outlets too but since I couldn't get a close enough look, I moved on. If they're cameras, awesome and hopefully LE has them.

Don't know if 6'0" and 230 is big but another one about 3 minutes away.

Those look to be an outdoor electrical outlets. They're installed on many commercial buildings. Often they have locking covers. Attached is a photo of an outlet that looks like those on Tin Roof. Just a guess on my part though....
As I drove around the building I thought how easy it would be for someone to abduct someone there. Lots of local businesses closed because it’s night time and therefore lots of pockets of darkness to hide in. No apparent video cameras within sight. Lots of side roads and easy access to major roads and highways from this area. Somewhat sketchy area where people might not come to the aid of someone in distress or hear someone in trouble.

I just cannot shake what her brother said pertaining to the text. He said 'It doesn't sound like Paighton' or very close to those exact words per numerous MSM articles.

VERY TELLING to me from jump street.

MOO

Hey Boscoe....I have not seen this on MSM. Could you provide a link? Thanks

I don't know how to post links from Android but I read it right here from MSM links posted early on. It came from MSM not SM.

MOO

Thanks! I'll track it down.

I saw it too. I’ll help find it.

BBM:

“Houston and a couple of her friends had gone to the local bar after work. "At about 12:14 p.m. that night, she sent a text to one of the friends she was at the bar with, stating that she didn't know who she was with, and that she felt like she was in trouble," according to her brother Evan Houston.

"It was like Paighton to check in... but it wasn't like Paighton to send a text like that," Evan Houston told "Good Morning America."”

Missing woman last seen leaving bar with 2 men, texted friends she was in trouble: Brother

Last edited:
There is a little shed over there. Was Paighton buried in backyard or in the ground under back shed?

It just might mean that the last person that seen her (the coworker) said she was at the bar but we’ve seen no actual proof that she was there.
The “dropped” ID on the dance floor makes me think she was never in that bar.
I suppose any scenario is possible, sense there has been so little info available but I would also think that LE, just as they have labeled her case "death investigation", would be just as careful about saying things like "where she was last seen" at this point if they didn't actually have some proof she was there. If i am not mistaken, the post also referenced interviewing people at the bar to some extent or how would they know that nobody saw the 2 men, and beyond talking to possible witnesses I also believe they looked at video? I am not preaching Gospel, because I truly need to look at more info. but it would be careless to take a "friend/co-workers" story vs verifying before speaking to public.

I just can’t make any of the official narrative pieces fit in my mind.

Coworker just stands by and watches while she leaves “willingly” with two unknown heavy set males? But then an hour later Paighton texts to say she doesn’t know who she’s with?? She would most likely still be with the two men she willingly left with. Why would she suddenly not recognize these people? Was she wasted? Clearly not wasted enough to make a typo. Obviously sober enough to be sure to type her “im”s and “idk”s correctly.

And she felt in trouble? Apparently not enough to provide any details about the people who were making her feel unsafe, or her location. Not even unsafe enough to reach out to a second person after the first didn’t respond?

None of it adds up, imo. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
^^bbm

I have no idea what happened to PH but you are not alone in not being able to make the official narrative fit! Personally, I find it ridiculous and completely unrealistic.

Going back to the date P was first reported missing by her dad, he made a statement on TV that the family heard from P when she arrived at work and all during the day, and that she had plans for a night out with a group from work to spend time together and to listen to live music. I don't recall if he specifically named the bar venue or not.

There's been no report if there was a scheduled time to meet, how many workmates expected to attend, the final count that showed, or what time P and her carpooling co-worker actually arrived at the venue -- if ever.

Although the band was not scheduled to perform until 10:30 pm, there was every reason for P and her group to arrive earlier with a happy hour running from 2 pm - 7 pm, and a full menu of typical pub fare.

Looking at this from both the public and parental viewpoint, a pre-holiday gathering of co-workers on Friday before Christmas sounds safe, respectable, and enjoyable. However, I must admit that hearing her dad make this statement live almost had a ring of something a child might say in half-truth to their parent when they really planned a quick bite together at the bar before heading out to a house party elsewhere. The later might not be so agreeable to parents trying everything in their power to keep their vulnerable, daughter alive. (PH was reportedly near death in 2018 when she entered a recovery center for heroin addiction).

As for the official narrative that the workmate witnessed P from across the bar willingly leave with 2 husky black dudes she did not recognize, -- without saying a word to her workmate or anybody else, I find that ridiculous. Women look out for each other -- it's instinctual. They don't walk out without saying something.

It simply does not follow that a reasonable, nearly 30-year-old woman described at work as one with a strong work ethic would walk out of the venue without informing her workmate (her ride) that she was leaving, when she'd be back, whether to wait, or go home without her because she had a ride to collect her car later. Not only does that not typically happen, but it's also totally out of character for P.

Personally, I think this account of P leaving alone with two strange men was intended to make P look reckless, ignorant, irresponsible, and asking for trouble -- all the makings for one blame the victim scenario. I also view it as a way to distance and distract oneself from the victim and whatever ended her life.

MOO

Last edited:
BBM:

“Houston and a couple of her friends had gone to the local bar after work. "At about 12:14 p.m. that night, she sent a text to one of the friends she was at the bar with, stating that she didn't know who she was with, and that she felt like she was in trouble," according to her brother Evan Houston.

"It was like Paighton to check in... but it wasn't like Paighton to send a text like that," Evan Houston told "Good Morning America."”

Missing woman last seen leaving bar with 2 men, texted friends she was in trouble: Brother
More from the brother

“We see everything that on social media,” Houston’s brother, Evan Houston, told WBRC in Birmingham. “We take the good and we appreciate the community. And the bad, we take it and let it roll off the cuff. The good outweighs the bad. That’s the world we live in. There’s good and bad out there. We’re just focusing on the good.”

Evan Houston wrote on Facebookthat, all rumors aside, he knew his sister was in danger.

“There is so much speculation going around about her disappearance, but I can tell you one thing,” he wrote. “Paighton would be home by now if she had a choice. She is in danger and we need any and all help in trying to find her.”

Body found in Alabama search identified as Paighton Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member