GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO but PF strikes me as someone who began harming animals at a very young age and got by with it. No one did anything to stop him, and it’s difficult to believe that no one knew.

It appears that treatment escalated to his interactions with people. Perhaps KB was the first person he killed but she certainly wasn’t the first person he harmed. And still, there was no punishment for his treatment of others — we know he is capable of threats.

I believe he grew up as the golden boy in his family, and was regarded in that way by at least one person. Someone who made excuses for him his entire life and is still making excuses and lying.

Were they afraid of him? I would have been and would have distanced myself from him as soon as I could get away from that house. It seems pretty obvious that the siblings do not get along and possibly didn’t before this whole estate thing came about. But I believe they knew what he was capable of and ignored it. And really, what could they do about his previous actions?

I admit that I am confused about there attempts to gain custody of the baby. They obviously disliked her mother. The brother said in testimony that he didn’t even know KB or the baby. He was probably the lucky one to get as far away from that atmosphere as possible. But I don’t think they want that baby for love. There are other motives.

I’m sorry, I’m rambling today and upset that no one even tried to get him help, or so it appears, when it became obvious he was a self obsessed narcissist. Although I don’t think people who get pleasure from harming any living creature can really be helped.

MOO

I think this is typical of a lot of families where one, or both, of the parents are serious narcissists. The emotionally normal/smart kids (maybe due to outside influences, or just a different nature/nurture dynamic) walk away at the first chance they get, and only maintain minimal contact w/their family of origin. Those who don't escape often are narcs themselves or flying monkeys being used by the narcs in the family.

My best guess would be (and this is based on very limited knowledge of the F family so take it lightly) - mom was/is the main reason PF is who/what he is, sister contributed by being both a narc herself and PF's monkey. KL is co-dependent who has been used by PF for so long, she's probably become a bit of a narc herself by imprint.

Definitely our loss! Can't believe Sam won't be feeding us the details of KK's sentencing.....

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Getting ready to anchor my last show at @KOAA with my dad in house to watch! It doesn’t get much better than this. Colorado, thanks for everything these last two years. I’m definitely going to miss this place.

EM2TX48UEAAC0ie.jpg

8:53 PM - 27 Dec 2019

Sam Kraemer
@SamKraemerTV
2:15 PM · Dec 20, 2019
Some personal & bittersweet news: Next week is my last here at @KOAA
. While I’ll always cherish my time in Colorado & miss this place — I’m headed back home to Milwaukee to join the talented team at @fox6now
, starting in January

Sam is going home! Ohhhh Sam! Congratulations! We will follow your career and best wishes.

I can't capture it all in screenshot his messageView attachment 221399 so click on here to view

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

@PommyMommy

YEAH!!! So glad to get a good investigative reporter here! Welcome home, Sam!!

Definitely our loss! Can't believe Sam won't be feeding us the details of KK's sentencing.....

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Getting ready to anchor my last show at @KOAA with my dad in house to watch! It doesn’t get much better than this. Colorado, thanks for everything these last two years. I’m definitely going to miss this place.

EM2TX48UEAAC0ie.jpg

8:53 PM - 27 Dec 2019

KOAA should do some kind of live hook-up with Sam when it goes down. They owe it to him and you know he'd like to.

Just checking in to see if there's been any info on future charges for SF and to await KK's sentencing.

I'm thankful that the Berreth family can rest easy that PF will only leave prison in a pine box. May 2020 bring them some much needed peace and healing and may baby K stay forever with them safe and sound.

25 more days. :)
24 now and I can’t wait I hope the judge gives her the max that they can . I’m hope her nursing licence is revoked .i hope she never sleeps well again may her community always point and whisper about her. I hope the pfs family just drop the custody suit and ma sees some charges may Clint have to eat his words over and over. Just mooo moo

24 now and I can’t wait I hope the judge gives her the max that they can . I’m hope her nursing licence is revoked .i hope she never sleeps well again may her community always point and whisper about her. I hope the pfs family just drop the custody suit and ma sees some charges may Clint have to eat his words over and over. Just mooo moo
flashing-pink-yes-smiley-emoticon.gif
!!!
smiley-says-yes-emoticon.gif

Stage set for Lee Sentencing | The Mountain Jackpot News

SABBM:

During her sentencing, people in favor of Lee, as well as those against her, will get a chance to give statements to District Court Judge Scott Sells. Sells will most likely hear statements from Berreth’s family along with others that will be pushing him to give Lee the maximum sentence allowed. Friends and family of the Idaho woman will also likely make statements that speak to the judge positively about Lee’s character.

Based on state law with the charges the district attorney’s office filed against Lee, she could receive a minimum of 18 months in a half-way house and up to a maximum of three years in a state prison.

However, due to the circumstances surrounding the case, many expect the judge to sentence the murderer’s accomplice to prison time that sits close to the maximum allowed under state law which is three years behind bars.

With PF now (un)comfortably ensconced in his digs at Arkansas Valley Correctional, Lady Justice is now turning her attention to the side piece.

All of us here eagerly await her arrival.

The fat lady's warming up her vocal chords.
It's almost time for her curtain call.

T-21 days and counting.

e144.png
4805.gif
7023.gif

Last edited:
Stage set for Lee Sentencing | The Mountain Jackpot News

SABBM:

During her sentencing, people in favor of Lee, as well as those against her, will get a chance to give statements to District Court Judge Scott Sells. Sells will most likely hear statements from Berreth’s family along with others that will be pushing him to give Lee the maximum sentence allowed. Friends and family of the Idaho woman will also likely make statements that speak to the judge positively about Lee’s character.

Based on state law with the charges the district attorney’s office filed against Lee, she could receive a minimum of 18 months in a half-way house and up to a maximum of three years in a state prison.

However, due to the circumstances surrounding the case, many expect the judge to sentence the murderer’s accomplice to prison time that sits close to the maximum allowed under state law which is three years behind bars.

With PF now (un)comfortably ensconced in his digs at Arkansas Valley Correctional, Lady Justice is now turning her attention to the side piece.

All of us here eagerly await her arrival.

The fat lady's warming up her vocal chords.
It's almost time for her curtain call.

T-21 days and counting.

e144.png
4805.gif
7023.gif
And about all those phone calls...

Couch also said that several media agencies reached out to Frazee and tried to get him to comment on his conviction. At one point, according to the commander, Frazee accepted money offered to him from a news agency.

But then, even after the media agency paid him, Frazee refused to talk to the reporters. The commander said that Frazee took the money offered to him and used it to make other phone calls and never contacted the news agency that paid him.

And about all those phone calls...

Couch also said that several media agencies reached out to Frazee and tried to get him to comment on his conviction. At one point, according to the commander, Frazee accepted money offered to him from a news agency.

But then, even after the media agency paid him, Frazee refused to talk to the reporters. The commander said that Frazee took the money offered to him and used it to make other phone calls and never contacted the news agency that paid him.

This prompts some questions...

Isn't SF giving PF $$? Or is she just not giving him enough?

Are jail phone calls prohibitively expensive or is PF just spending a lot of time on the phone?

If PF is spending a lot of time on the phone and not with media, then who is he calling?

He's already been locked up for a year. IIRC, his cattle were sold off and he was trying to make arrangements for someone (KK?) to get a horse(s) off the ranch. I suspect SF also wrapped up any outstanding dog training business that might have been going on. Is this all about matters pertaining to PF's father's estate?

I suspect PF would give a lot for time on the phone with KK....just sayin'.

Last but not least....any guesses on whether or not PF will ever try to appeal his sentence?

At this point, I'm less concerned about KK's sentence and more concerned about seeing KB's family getting full legal custody of Baby K, no chance of visitation for SF or PF. Ever.

It would be so great if nobody showed up to speak on KK's behalf. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together would have wised up after the awful truth came out. MS doesn't have two brain cells, though, so she might be there.

JMO but PF strikes me as someone who began harming animals at a very young age and got by with it. No one did anything to stop him, and it’s difficult to believe that no one knew.

It appears that treatment escalated to his interactions with people. Perhaps KB was the first person he killed but she certainly wasn’t the first person he harmed. And still, there was no punishment for his treatment of others — we know he is capable of threats.

I believe he grew up as the golden boy in his family, and was regarded in that way by at least one person. Someone who made excuses for him his entire life and is still making excuses and lying.

Were they afraid of him? I would have been and would have distanced myself from him as soon as I could get away from that house. It seems pretty obvious that the siblings do not get along and possibly didn’t before this whole estate thing came about. But I believe they knew what he was capable of and ignored it. And really, what could they do about his previous actions?

I admit that I am confused about there attempts to gain custody of the baby. They obviously disliked her mother. The brother said in testimony that he didn’t even know KB or the baby. He was probably the lucky one to get as far away from that atmosphere as possible. But I don’t think they want that baby for love. There are other motives.

I’m sorry, I’m rambling today and upset that no one even tried to get him help, or so it appears, when it became obvious he was a self obsessed narcissist. Although I don’t think people who get pleasure from harming any living creature can really be helped.

MOO

I guess I have the same question you do. Can narcs ever really be helped?

When I was about eight years old, my parents invited one of my father's associates and his wife to our home for dinner. They brought their six year-old son with them. He was an only child.

We were eating dinner and the kid got up and went into our laundry room and was in there for a while, laughing and giggling. He then came out to show us what he had done. He had removed some sticks from a broomstick that was in the laundry room and then he used those sticks to impale our goldfish who were in a bowl on a shelf in the laundry room.

He was absolutely delighted with what he had done and he thought it was funny that the fish were still trying to flip around. It was awful and my sisters and I were all crying hysterically over it. This kind of thing was not his first trip to the rodeo, and his parents soon had him seeing a child psychologist.

That did not help. A few years later, as a juvenile, he set fire to a house and a man was killed. Many other offenses landed him in multiple prisons and he's now in prison or life for kidnapping and sexual assault. I've suspected he may actually be a psychopath, but Cluster B runs in a spectrum from what I understand. It is very scary.

I guess I have the same question you do. Can narcs ever really be helped?

When I was about eight years old, my parents invited one of my father's associates and his wife to our home for dinner. They brought their six year-old son with them. He was an only child.

We were eating dinner and the kid got up and went into our laundry room and was in there for a while, laughing and giggling. He then came out to show us what he had done. He had removed some sticks from a broomstick that was in the laundry room and then he used those sticks to impale our goldfish who were in a bowl on a shelf in the laundry room.

He was absolutely delighted with what he had done and he thought it was funny that the fish were still trying to flip around. It was awful and my sisters and I were all crying hysterically over it. This kind of thing was not his first trip to the rodeo, and his parents soon had him seeing a child psychologist.

That did not help. A few years later, as a juvenile, he set fire to a house and a man was killed. Many other offenses landed him in multiple prisons and he's now in prison or life for kidnapping and sexual assault. I've suspected he may actually be a psychopath, but Cluster B runs in a spectrum from what I understand. It is very scary.

Personality disorders cannot be cured. What you described there is ASPD, not NPD. If a person meets a certain number of specific personality traits, they can be diagnosed as having the full blown personality disorder. However, traits overlap and you could have someone diagnosed with one PD who also has strong traits of another (or several). Then there's the never ending debate about psychopath vs anti social (sociopath). Robert Hare, who devised the test for psychopathy, says all psychopaths are ASPD but not all ASPDs are psychopaths. We can be sure that PF is ASPD (classic!) and that monster kid you described would be, too. The common trait with the cluster Bs is lack of empathy.

What to do with these "people"? They masquerade as humans but I'm not sure they are.

w
Personality disorders cannot be cured. What you described there is ASPD, not NPD. If a person meets a certain number of specific personality traits, they can be diagnosed as having the full blown personality disorder. However, traits overlap and you could have someone diagnosed with one PD who also has strong traits of another (or several). Then there's the never ending debate about psychopath vs anti social (sociopath). Robert Hare, who devised the test for psychopathy, says all psychopaths are ASPD but not all ASPDs are psychopaths. We can be sure that PF is ASPD (classic!) and that monster kid you described would be, too. The common trait with the cluster Bs is lack of empathy.

What to do with these "people"? They masquerade as humans but I'm not sure they are.

Some of them are exactly where they need to be - in prison. Who knows how many are out in society, looking for their next target/victim? They walk in our midst pretending to be normal. Some don't have criminal records. I've met a few in my lifetime. Most people probably have.

I tend to think that Hare is probably correct that all psychopaths are ASPD but not all ASPD's are psychopaths. Completely agree that traits can overlap in the PD's in the Cluster B spectrum and I think that this is the kind of person that Kelsey, Shanann Watts and Laci Peterson were each dealing with. Perhaps it's a combination of extreme NPD along with ASPD, but most definitely they are Cluster B. I think it is possible that one or more of these ladies eventually began to sense that something was off with their partners, but I don't think they were able to really put their finger on precisely what was wrong, because if they had known what was really wrong, and how severe it truly is, they would have been out the door and their babies would have been also been protected.

It's all so tragic and senseless. But for SP, CW and PF, there was never any empathy in them and there is no genuine remorse from what I've seen. In each of these cases, LE figured them out almost immediately and they worked the cases until they were able to rip off their masks and expose them to the world for who they really are. That may have been more painful for these monsters than having to spend the rest of their sorry lives in prison.

All JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member