Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the one that posted about Wal-Mart. I still think that is a possibility if she was in a deep grave.

Now I'm not so sure she just wasn't tossed in a small hole in the ground and covered in trash.

I have a couple different roles in the Real Estate industry and I have been to my fair share of nasty, disgusting abandoned foreclosed homes. I've seen some interesting things.....many houses that look like this and worse! I saw one house that must have had 5,000 beer cans all piled up in the backyard. It was literally a MOUNTAIN of beer cans.

I joked that I could bag it up and bring into my kids elementary school to earn pop top points! That would get the suburban housewives talking :)

The one thing I can tell you that I never see at these homes are tools! I think b/c they are easily pawned by junkies. Again I can't speak to this house, but I would not be surprised if anything of value, especially tools, not nailed down at that house was taken long ago......

Didn’t the cops ask the neighbors for a shovel the first night they were there looking? If one was there, I guess whoever buried her took it with them.

I have a feeling that PH & friends would have no knowledge of the area she was buried at. jmo

Thanks for that. It was beginning to sound in here a lot like the Redditt threads I've read.
I'm not sure if this is in reference to the sexual orientation comments. It isn't intended to be a rumor or hint. It is my opinion after reviewing PH's own social media (which is permitted) that it is quite possible she was not heterosexual. I mention that only because it could offer a different motive from a domestic dispute/ love triangle theory. All of this is MOO.

Didn’t the cops ask the neighbors for a shovel the first night they were there looking? If one was there, I guess whoever buried her took it with them.

I strongly disagree with that notion. If there was still one there, police still wouldn't use it. It would be marked as evidence immediately.

I wonder if the trap house stuff is a generational thing. I’m in my early 30’s and it’s a phrase I feel like friends my age use with familiarity, but it could also be due to my past life experiences, and the type of music I sometimes listen to.

Late 20's myself. Could also be a geographical thing. I wouldn't consider this a trap house, personally, based on location and the items pictured in the backyard.

I wonder if the trap house stuff is a generational thing. I’m in my early 30’s and it’s a phrase I feel like friends my age use with familiarity, but it could also be due to my past life experiences, and the type of music I sometimes listen to.

I think trap house is just a new generation way of saying house associated with drugs. There are so many different drugs these days, it doesn't specifically call out "crack house" or "dope house". Usually abandoned houses, but not always. Can be associated with someone who sells drugs or a place to use drugs.

I think trap house is just a new generation way of saying house associated with drugs. There are so many different drugs these days, it doesn't specifically call out "crack house" or "dope house". Usually abandoned houses, but not always. Can be associated with someone who sells drugs or a place to use drugs.
Haha yes, all of that is correct. When we say trap house it’s definitely a catch-all for just a general drug house (although much of the time it’s crack, heroin and meth). I’ve never seen someone smoke a blunt in a trap, but it’s been a while since I was in one.

Late 20's myself. Could also be a geographical thing. I wouldn't consider this a trap house, personally, based on location and the items pictured in the backyard.
Isn’t that interesting? It totally looks like one to me...well what one in the “country” would look like. I’m more familiar with those in a bigger city. But any seemingly abandoned, decrepit house screams trap to my (now sober) brain. Maybe it’s just me, lol.

Trap house is used often in modern hip hop. I think there is a song titled Trap House by Gucci Mane from the early 2000s. May be a younger term!

PURE SPECULATION.....

For me, If I'm in deep doo doo, I'm textin' "I'm in big trouble"....or "I'm in trouble" & "I need your help now!"

This "I feel in trouble" thing gets to me. Very well could be the fakery of it all, by the real killer. Yes, I think there is a killer here, in this case. MOO.

Didn’t the cops ask the neighbors for a shovel the first night they were there looking? If one was there, I
guess whoever buried her took it with them.

I strongly disagree with that notion. If there was still one there, police still wouldn't use it. It would be marked as evidence immediately.

I think the shovel was used by LE as a temporary post to keep crime tape elevated. I later saw a shovel leaning against a street mailbox as if returned to the owner. The weather was wet and the yard was a muddy mess according to the DA that was at the scene talking to media. MOO

PURE SPECULATION.....

For me, If I'm in deep doo doo, I'm textin' "I'm in big trouble"....or "I'm in trouble" & "I need your help now!"

This "I feel in trouble" thing gets to me. Very well could be the fakery of it all, by the real killer. Yes, I think there is a killer here, in this case. MOO.

If someone drugged her, she might feel in trouble. She might have recognized she was feeling off? Just a thought... I really want to believe she didn't intentionally use again. My best friend just lost her older brother who had been clean for some time, doing well, working a good job... They got their Christmas bonuses and one his coworkers offered him some heroin and he OD'd. Because of this hitting so close to home and the timing, I can see this as a scenario, as well. But, I'm reserving judgement until we learn more. I don't want to drag this woman's name through the dirt without knowing the whole story. I'm sticking with foul play regardless, dead bodies don't bury themselves. All MOO.

I strongly disagree with that notion. If there was still one there, police still wouldn't use it. It would

I wasn’t saying LE may have used a shovel that was on the property where she was found. I was asking whether or not it was reported that LE asked to borrow a shovel from a neighbor the first night they were there looking. I thought I read where that was reported in MSM.

It seems like her family was close and that they were really supportive of her..so I just can't for the life of me figure out why she would text a co-worker instead of her brother or mom if she really felt like she was in trouble...

I've erred away from wanting to think that it was the co-worker, but I start trying to picture myself if I felt I was in harms way. I wouldn't text a co-worker, even if I was with them that night or planned to be with them.

I'm not sure if this is in reference to the sexual orientation comments. It isn't intended to be a rumor or hint. It is my opinion after reviewing PH's own social media (which is permitted) that it is quite possible she was not heterosexual. I mention that only because it could offer a different motive from a domestic dispute/ love triangle theory. All of this is MOO.
Nope. Not about that at all. I see conspiracy theories that are being spouted by nuts on Redditt getting regurgitated here. That is what I'm talking about. The post I replied to was reminding people that WS was supposed to be based in facts, not rumor mongering.

For example, I could start a rumor on Redditt that she was part of a satanic cult and that would offer a different motive as well and I guarantee someone would carry that stuff over here even though there is no evidence to support that. Right now, THE ONLY EVIDENCE we have is:

PH went to work
PH went to the bar with coworkers with her coworker driving
PH left the bar with 2 men
PH texted her friend
PH was found dead

Is it possible some of that turns out to not be true? Sure. Anything is possible. But people are talking like it's a fact that these 2 men are "mythical". It is very possible for her to have left with them but they weren't on any cameras. We don't know where the cameras were. How many they were. Where they were pointed.

A bit behind... But I guess LE doesn't know who supplied the tip that led to finding PH? When the tip line says anonymous I guess it really is or someone would be arrested by now. MOO

Nope. Not about that at all. I see conspiracy theories that are being spouted by nuts on Redditt getting regurgitated here. That is what I'm talking about. The post I replied to was reminding people that WS was supposed to be based in facts, not rumor mongering.

For example, I could start a rumor on Redditt that she was part of a satanic cult and that would offer a different motive as well and I guarantee someone would carry that stuff over here even though there is no evidence to support that. Right now, THE ONLY EVIDENCE we have is:

PH went to work
PH went to the bar with coworkers with her coworker driving
PH left the bar with 2 men
PH texted her friend
PH was found dead

Is it possible some of that turns out to not be true? Sure. Anything is possible. But people are talking like it's a fact that these 2 men are "mythical". It is very possible for her to have left with them but they weren't on any cameras. We don't know where the cameras were. How many they were. Where they were pointed.
Also, if someone frequented the bar and knew where the cameras were they could easily avoid the views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong