Found Deceased CA - Erin Valenti, 33, from Utah, en-route from Palo Alto to San Jose, 7 Oct 2019 #2

I'm still veering towards a physical malaise or undiagnosed medical condition in my thoughts. A hyperpyrexia of unknown or sudden origin is as likely to be the culprit as anything else suggested. Await full autopsy, I guess.
Keep it simple until we know better.

May have missed earlier in the thread but behavioural symptoms sound reminiscent to me of carbon monoxide, not sure if this could happen easily in a car without it being obvious?
It could if she took a long trip (or a bunch of short trips - CO poisoning is cumulative over the short term e.g. two or three weeks) in a car with the windows closed and an exhaust leak.

Could she have flown in a private plane at some point over the previous week? CO poisoning is more commonly seen in private pilots (and their passengers) than drivers.

I've read this whole thread and I believe it was an accidental substance related death.

IMO I believe her husband and parents already have the answer but don't want MSM to know. The reason I believe this is because they were on the phone for a long time throughout that night and they surely would have asked her a lot of questions and got a fair idea of what was going on.

MOO

I've read this whole thread and I believe it was an accidental substance related death.

IMO I believe her husband and parents already have the answer but don't want MSM to know. The reason I believe this is because they were on the phone for a long time throughout that night and they surely would have asked her a lot of questions and got a fair idea of what was going on.

MOO
I agree. I have read all the pages on both the first and the second thread. I come up with that she took something (substance) and it made her go crazy and fall asleep in the back of her rental and she never woke up.

I contacted one of the media entities who had reported on EV, asking when would a cause of death be known. I received the following reply yesterday: " Hi there. Thanks for reaching out to us! Our reporter called the medical examiner's office yesterday and those details [i.e. cause of death] aren't finalized yet. They said it may take up to 2 months before all the tests are conducted. We are continuing to keep an eye and ear on this story though. We will post an update when we have one. "
Almost two months later - guessing no updates on COD.

Almost two months later - guessing no updates on COD.
Nothing public in any case.
I have no sense at all that Erin's family would try to hide her COD if known.
It must be hell for them, waiting and waiting and waiting interminably. It is , of course, quite possible that none will be pinpointed. Some time had passed and the weather was hot.
Bless her beautiful spirit, wherever she is, I hope peace and loving energies envelop and protect her forever.

It does for me as well. As soon as I start scrolling past the montage of pictures right under the headline, there is a link about subscribing, which is quickly overwritten (too quickly to even read the entire link) by a large, uncloseable popup window that says "To read this exclusive story, join Business Insider Prime". There is no way to read the text of the article.

Could you please summarize it briefly for those of us who can't access it? TIA.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4
Back