TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
How convenient at the exact time CG/MF break up, she’s pregnant, lol.

since her phone puts her near St. David’s birthing center, I wonder if she was cruising, Hoping to abduct a new mom as she left the center. Yeah, I know that’d be difficult But she was desperate. Moo

So where was she the night of the 12th???? It says that she left on the 12th and when he saw her again on the 13th, the baby was there. It says that he stayed in Houston to work, so he wasn't "away"

One of them had to be away from home the night of the 12th. Most likely would have been MF, in keeping with her story of giving birth on the 12th and bringing the baby home on the 13th. Would CG have tried contacting her if she wasn't home the night of the 12th? It's possible neither was home that night, I guess.

I'm trying to remember with my own babies... how different did they look at 2 weeks vs. 1 day. Those days were such a fog, lol. Still, I think a 2 week old could be passed off as 1 day old to someone not around babies a lot.

JAN 6, 2020
Suspect in Heidi Broussard death in area at time of disappearance, affidavit says
[...]

“That’s the baby at my house,” a man with whom Fieramusca was living told authorities when they showed him a picture of Broussard’s baby, Margot, while investigating the disappearance of mother and child.

[...]

The document said Fieramusca acted suspiciously soon after Margot was born at the hospital in Austin, and that Margot’s grandfather noted that she interrupted his first meeting with his granddaughter, asking to hold the baby first.

Fieramusca also had a key to Broussard’s South Austin apartment and told Margot’s father, Shane Carey, that she would leave it on a counter. He later told police that he never found the key.

On Dec. 18, six days after Broussard and her baby disappeared, police also interviewed a woman who lived in their apartment complex who told police that she saw two women interacting and that one of them appeared to carrying an infant police think was Margot.

[...]

As they began investigating Fieramusca, they obtained a search warrant for information about her Internet search history. The affidavit said she had searched for “bodies found in Austin, Texas” on Dec. 14.

They also found video evidence of her car traveling to Austin and near Broussard’s apartment complex at the time of Broussard’s disappearance.

Investigators began keeping surveillance on the Houston-area home where Fieramusca was living and noticed her car was parked in a way so that its owner may have been trying to hide it, the affidavit said.

[...]

He told police that he had never seen Fieramusca’s bare stomach during her pregnancy.

He told investigators that Fieramusca had given birth to a baby girl while she was out of town and that she told him, “Don’t be mad” when she returned home with a baby.

"Don't be mad."?!?!?

"I came home with a random baby...don't be mad."

"Oh. And I killed her mommy. My best friend. Don't be mad."

I have no words.

So where was she the night of the 12th???? It says that she left on the 12th and when he saw her again on the 13th, the baby was there. It says that he stayed in Houston to work, so he wasn't "away"

She says she was at the beach with her cousin.

ENnHnwRX0AAfuTy.jpg

okay... so my question is.... why did they unseal the documents before they had to? I wonder if they are hoping it will generate some more tips? If there is some time between the 12th and when she was home on the 13th, are they still trying to figure out where Heidi was actually killed? @Trudie has been saying all this time that she thought she stayed somewhere for a day or two.

Unsealed affidavit reveals what may have happened to Heidi Broussard before her death
According to the affidavit, a person who lives at the same apartment complex Broussard lived in, had video cameras outside of his residence that captured a vehicle consistent with Fieramuca's car driving at the complex around 9 a.m. on Dec. 12, the same day Broussard and Margot Carey went missing.

One witness said that on Dec. 11 or 12, she saw an adult white woman at the apartment complex carrying a small baby and walking towards a parked car. The witness reportedly told police she then saw another woman exit the car and greet the woman carrying the baby. The two women and baby then entered the car and drove away, according to the affidavit.

On Dec. 19, the witness was presented with a photo lineup that Fieramusca was in. Police said the witness was 60% to 70% positive that the woman she saw in the front seat of the vehicle at the apartment complex was Fieramusca.

Thank you!

okay... so my question is.... why did they unseal the documents before they had to? I wonder if they are hoping it will generate some more tips? If there is some time between the 12th and when she was home on the 13th, are they still trying to figure out where Heidi was actually killed? @Trudie has been saying all this time that she thought she stayed somewhere for a day or two.
Maybe they've ruled out a second person's involvement. MOO

Yep. JMO they are trying to find out WHERE MF spent the night of the 12th. Hopefully someone somewhere saw her. Wherever she was is probably the murder scene. Ugh.

Or they figured it out. I'd love to see the rest of those pages.

ENnHnwRX0AAfuTy.jpg

#52 MF told LE that she had the baby at a birthing center on 12/12/19 and brought the baby home on the same day.

I guess it's possible that she lied about everything to the Ranger and didn't bring the baby home until the next day. JMO

#52 MF told LE that she had the baby at a birthing center on 12/12/19 and brought the baby home on the same day.

I guess it's possible that she lied about everything to the Ranger and didn't bring the baby home until the next day. JMO

There's always a little truth in those lies though - creepy. She did "have" the baby on the 12th. And it sounds like she didn't bring her home until the next day. Ugh.

Hard to wrap my mind around her blithely saying she didn't remember what birthing center and thinking that would escape the FBI's notice.

Yep. JMO they are trying to find out WHERE MF spent the night of the 12th. Hopefully someone somewhere saw her. Wherever she was is probably the murder scene. Ugh.
It stands to reason if they tracked her phone to the apartment complex on the day HB and MC disappeared, they already know where she was that night. MOO
Or they figured it out. I'd love to see the rest of those pages.
Me too! :)

There's always a little truth in those lies though - creepy. She did "have" the baby on the 12th. And it sounds like she didn't bring her home until the next day. Ugh.

Hard to wrap my mind around her blithely saying she didn't remember what birthing center and thinking that would escape the FBI's notice.

It's hard to wrap my mind around any of this. How did she think that CG or family or anyone wouldn't make the connection eventually?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288