TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
ENnHnwRX0AAfuTy.jpg

#52 MF told LE that she had the baby at a birthing center on 12/12/19 and brought the baby home on the same day.

I guess it's possible that she lied about everything to the Ranger and didn't bring the baby home until the next day. JMO

I am really misreading things today, so I'm going to shut up and go have more coffee. You are correct... She told the ranger she brought the baby home the same day she gave birth.

Is it possible that the conversation with CG happened early the next morning? That would make a much smaller window of time for the murder.

okay... so my question is.... why did they unseal the documents before they had to? I wonder if they are hoping it will generate some more tips? If there is some time between the 12th and when she was home on the 13th, are they still trying to figure out where Heidi was actually killed? @Trudie has been saying all this time that she thought she stayed somewhere for a day or two.
I can't answer the 'why' part, but it appears the affidavit was unsealed on Friday... Just a guess, really, but there was a Motion filed by the Prosecution on Thursday, and an Order granted on Friday. Online Case Information.

ETA: Cause Numbers: D-1-DC-19-302439; D-1-DC-19-302438; D-1-DC-19-302437

ENnHnwRX0AAfuTy.jpg

#52 MF told LE that she had the baby at a birthing center on 12/12/19 and brought the baby home on the same day.

I guess it's possible that she lied about everything to the Ranger and didn't bring the baby home until the next day. JMO
Does this mean she was driving around wherever with Heidi in the trunk all that time? I guess I'm trying to make sense of this heinous crime and I just can't. These new details are inconceivable to me. It sounds to me like CG was home all this time and not out of town working.
I also did not know MF had stayed at Heidi's apartment. Why did she have a key? Was she there at the same time Heidi's mother was? Oh man!!

Didn't it say in the affidavit that she came home on the 12th after delivering also? I'll see if I can find it.

It says that's what she told them. But CG seems to indicate she did not, as he says he was there working while she was at "the beach" and was there on the 13th with the surprise "don't be mad" baby.

I am really misreading things today, so I'm going to shut up and go have more coffee. You are correct... She told the ranger she brought the baby home the same day she gave birth.

Is it possible that the conversation with CG happened early the next morning? That would make a much smaller window of time for the murder.

Well, that's what she said, but she also said she gave birth to her ....

CG said he didn't see her again until the 13th and she had the baby. If he was working in Houston on the 12th, I don't see why he wouldn't have been home that night, but it could be that he didn't see her that night, especially if they were living separately in the home. But how doesn't he hear a baby? Would like to see the rest of the affidavit, hopefully one of the new sites will upload the full document soon.

Didn't it say in the affidavit that she came home on the 12th after delivering also? I'll see if I can find it.
51. Texas Ranger Gary Phillips spoke with Magen Fieramusca, who stated that on December 12, 2019, Magen Fieramusca left to go to the beach with a cousin while Christopher Green stayed in Houston working. When Christopher Green saw Magen Fieramusca next on Friday, December 13, 2019, Magen Fieramusca told Christopher Green, "Don't be mad, don't be mad." Christopher Green asked why he would be mad. Magen Fieramusca said that she went into labor and delivered their baby without Christopher Green's knowledge.

52. Magen Fieramusca told Ranger Phillips that she went into labor on Thursday, December 12, 2019. Magen Fieramusca stated that she went to a birthing center in The Woodlands. Magen Fieramusca could not remember the name of the birthing center in which she reported giving birth. Magen Fieramusca stated that the only people present during the delivery were employees of the "birthing center." Magen Fieramusca told Ranger Phillips that she brought the baby home on Thursday, December 12, 2019. Ranger Phillips confronted Magen Fieramusca about the discrepancy about her location on the date she reportedly delivered; Magen Fieramusca stated that she was not in Austin.

Transcription here:
TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE NO DISCUSSION

It says that's what she told them. But CG seems to indicate she did not, as he says he was there working while she was at "the beach" and was there on the 13th with the surprise "don't be mad" baby.
She did actually take Margo on the 12th though. If he saw the baby on the bed on the 13th he would know she hadn't just given birth on the 13th. So I think one of them must have been absent that night.

Does this mean she was driving around wherever with Heidi in the trunk all that time? I guess I'm trying to make sense of this heinous crime and I just can't. These new details are inconceivable to me. It sounds to me like CG was home all this time and not out of town working.
I also did not know MF had stayed at Heidi's apartment. Why did she have a key? Was she there at the same time Heidi's mother was? Oh man!!
She probably wasn't driving anywhere since she had just given birth, doncha know. :rolleyes: CG went to Target for the baby's formula... MOO

ETA: SC gave MF the key.
LIVE: Woman charged with kidnapping Austin mom and baby pretended child was her own

Last edited:
She did actually take Margo on the 12th though. If he saw the baby on the bed on the 13th he would know she hadn't just given birth on the 13th. So I think one of them must have been absent that night.

Yes. Her version of "gave birth". So sickening. I'm going with his account that she wasn't there for sure.

Well, that's what she said, but she also said she gave birth to her ....

CG said he didn't see her again until the 13th and she had the baby. If he was working in Houston on the 12th, I don't see why he wouldn't have been home that night, but it could be that he didn't see her that night, especially if they were living separately in the home. But how doesn't he hear a baby? Would like to see the rest of the affidavit, hopefully one of the new sites will upload the full document soon.

Or hear all the considerable work (you know, for a woman who just "gave birth") it took to open the gate, pull the car in, close the gate... If he was home it seems unlikely she, the baby and the car would have escaped his notice. Sounds like she snuck home with Margo when he was at work the next day.

LIVE: Woman charged with kidnapping Austin mom and baby pretended child was her own

Results from the internet activity search said the account associated with the email used Google to search the phrase “reasons for Amber Alert,” at 10:31 p.m., Dec. 12. It also searched “Amber alert issued Austin,” at 10:42 p.m., the affidavit says. An official Amber Alert wasn’t sent out by law enforcement prior to those terms being searched, the affidavit says.

More search results by authorities said the account searched “bodies found in Austin Texas,” on Dec. 14. A search of Facebook or Instagram accounts showed an account with the vanity name MAYGEN.HUMPHREY as a Facebook profile. The search showed the page was deleted Dec. 17, the affidavit said.

JAN 6, 2020
[...]

According to the affidavit, when Broussard gave birth to Margot, Fieramusca was one of three people (the baby’s father Shane Carey and another woman) in the delivery room at St. David’s South Austin Hospital. Fieramusca, who at the time said she was 37 weeks pregnant herself, drove from her home in Houston to be there for the birth Nov. 26.

After the birth, family members came into the room. When the baby’s paternal grandfather, was handed the baby to hold, Fieramusca interjected herself and wanted to hold the baby, saying she had to leave, the affidavit said.

Fieramusca stayed at Carey and Broussard’s apartment on the 700 block of W. William Cannon Drive that night, the affidavit says. Carey gave Fieramusca a key, and Carey said afterward he never found the key he let Fieramusca borrow, the affidavit said.

[...]

A witness said she saw a woman carrying an infant with a knit cap get into the car, according to the affidavit. The witness said there wasn’t enough time for the woman carrying the baby to properly restrain her in the car before it left the parking lot, the affidavit said.

[...]

Broussard’s body was found in a duffel bag in the trunk of the car, which was registered to Fieramusca.

[…]

Fieramusca’s ex-boyfriend was living with her at the 8100 block of Bo Jack Drive in Houston. He said he believed he was the father of Fieramusca’s child, and said he noticed her belly growing as time passed, the affidavit said.

The ex-boyfriend said he felt Fieramusca’s stomach and said it felt “hard.” He said he never saw Fieramusca’s bare stomach because their relationship, at the time, “did not lend itself to seeing her in stages of undress,” the affidavit said. The two broke up in March, the affidavit said.

[…]

Last edited:
"Magen Fieramusca abducted Heidi Broussard by restraining her and preventing her liberation by holding her in a place where she was not likely to be found; specifically inside a black duffel bag in the trunk of a parked vehicle," police said in the affidavit.

What does this mean? Was she placed in duffel bag alive or am I overthinking it?

"Magen Fieramusca abducted Heidi Broussard by restraining her and preventing her liberation by holding her in a place where she was not likely to be found; specifically inside a black duffel bag in the trunk of a parked vehicle," police said in the affidavit.

What does this mean? Was she placed in duffel bag alive or am I overthinking it?
I thought they said earlier a "tarp".

Where is that from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member