TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I see what you are saying, that SA in one area may not = what I would call SA in other area of document. Thanks.

"Trauma: Pt reported being a victim of sexual assult and confirmed her desire for a MHFU" (sexual assault in one area, and social anxiety in another)...MHFU=mental health follow up MOO

I wonder what SI/HI/SIB/AVH means? Suicidal intentions? Harming intentions? SIB and AVH.. no idea. Any mental health folks on the thread?

View attachment 224175

SI/HI/SIB/AVH

Suicidal ideation/homicidal ideation/self injurous behaviour/ auditory verbal halucinations

imo

ETA: you might be right about the SA meaning sexual assault, but in that part of the report, it seems to be addressing Mental health issues so I'm not sure...

OK, I see what you are saying, that SA in one area may not = what I would call SA in other area of document. Thanks.

"Trauma: Pt reported being a victim of sexual assult and confirmed her desire for a MHFU" (sexual assault in one area, and social anxiety in another)...MHFU=mental health follow up MOO

I wonder what SI/HI/SIB/AVH means? Suicidal intentions? Harming intentions? SIB and AVH.. no idea. Any mental health folks on the thread?

View attachment 224175
Deleted, answered by @missy1974

Last edited:

View attachment 224175
Looked it up and it’s Suicidal Ideation, Homicidal Ideation, Self Injury Behavior, and Auditory Visual Hallucinations.

Trailing behind a little but I've got a question?

Reporters or LE were asking neighbours if they'd seen the grey car on their outside cameras on the 12th (I think it was). Nobody had seen it.

One neighbour remembered her coming home because they lifted the fence for her to drive through into her garden. Remark was made by this neighbour that it happens all the time, she always parks backthere. They regularly lift their fence to drive over the grass to get behind the house.

Who else read or heard this please? I'm starting to think I dreamt it.

I recall the inquiry for home surveillance was for a black SUV, and one neighbor offered info about MF using their garden to get her car to the concealed area.

Since LE already had MF and the house under surveillance and knew the car was concealed from the street (drone/helicopter), it rings true to me they did not need info on the Nissan. MOO

Last edited:
In an affidavit for the arrest Fieramusca obtained by ABC13, six days after Broussard's disappearance on Dec. 12, police began diving into Fieramusca's social media activity.

^^^^from your link. If iirc, on Wednesday, the day before HB & baby M discovered, FBI searched apartments as well as houses near SC’s apartment. Linked in Timeline thread.
So also, per your link, they also investigated MF’s social media the same day.
I also wonder if they discovered her buying a "moon bump" on-line. Otherwise, how could she have let CG "feel" the fake bump. Seriously, a pillow just wouldn't do it :)

I think MF is a classic deviant manipulator that reads her audience.

In her assessment, for "Trauma" --patient-reported being a victim of sexual assault (SA). However, under observation, she denied any sexual assault.
(Magistrate Assessment pgs 1,2).

It's possible that MF makes up or even exaggerates situations to get attention. MOO my daughter has borderline personality, among other mental health issues, and that's exactly what her behavior reminds me of. Can't keep her lies straight, always the victim, good at being sneaky and lying. I hate to say it, but my daughter has a hard time maintaining friendships, etc. Reminds me of how MF and HB stayed close but not others in the group. So MOO, just all these stories really point to a lot of untreated mental health issues. Could have been triggered by loss of child or just plain jealousy! But MF seems to have done a lot of shady things that point the picture that this was not a snap decision, this was thought out, cold and calculating. You'd be amazed how functioning mentally ill folks can be when they want their way. Nothing is off limits. JMO.

Reporters or LE were asking neighbours if they'd seen the grey car on their outside cameras on the 12th (I think it was). Nobody had seen it.

One neighbour remembered her coming home because they lifted the fence for her to drive through into her garden. Remark was made by this neighbour that it happens all the time, she always parks backthere. They regularly lift their fence to drive over the grass to get behind the house.

I tried to find the article you’re referring to, it disappeared. Also, a neighbor said MF always parked “there”. Moo because article no longer exists, that I can find or merged.

If I am not mistaken there was a news article where a neighbor was quoted saying that law enforcement was looking for video footage that might show a black SUV.
I'm looking for it now!! At the apt in Austin they were checking all the SUV's etc. I was shocked when they reported Heidi was found in a car!! Thank you!

I also wonder if they discovered her buying a "moon bump" on-line. Otherwise, how could she have let CG "feel" the fake bump. Seriously, a pillow just wouldn't do it :)

Could she have exhaled, tightening the flab? Would that work, lol? How lucky he is to be rid of her. I mean, if he questioned her, was she going to decapitate him? Moo

I tried to find the article you’re referring to, it disappeared. Also, a neighbor said MF always parked “there”. Moo because article no longer exists, that I can find or merged.

I wonder if some of the 'disappearing info' will reappear now? I do recall the info that it was always parked there, but no clue where it was and couldn't find it when I tried to again.

Interesting, but that's something I've not heard.

I have looked at photos that appear to have a fence all the way around (I could be wrong though) and have wondered how she got her car back there.

My question is, how do you lift a fence?

View attachment 224175

SIB = self injurious behavior

View attachment 224175
AVH=Auditory verbal hallucinations SI=self injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads