TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I just had to go here. $63.00 on ebay and you can get different sizes, and some expand

Researching fake silicone baby bumps. They exist for sure. So, when OR IF!!!! did she buy it?

Color: Skin color
Package include: 1 silicone false belly
Features:
1.Slicone Pregnant bellies are all made of 100% full tested medical silicone
2.The silicone belly's surface has real touch and feeling
3.Eco-friendly and odourless and non-toxic
4.Real navel,soft like the real part of your body
5.With adhesive back,clear shoulder straps and belt,stick on you stomach tightly
6.Total 4 sizes for the different pregnant date
7.Flesh color,brown or others are available

View attachment 224184
Source: ebay.com

ETA: And I have also heard about buying fake sonograms with your name on it on the internet. Jeeeezzzz

When Beyonce was allegedly pregnant, she was on a talk show and as she bent her body to get seated, the fake belly collapsed. It's on Youtube.

When I was young, falsies were *advertiser censored*. I can see that but this stuff is seriously mental.

The google search for bodies in Austin....

Is it possible that an unknown accomplice driver was killed by MF and left somewhere in Austin?
Also, does everyone remember Shanes strange comment about: who would want to hurt these two women. Or something like that?

It sounds like with in the first few days LE was already onto MF. I know it is farfetched but could there be a connection.

Also didnt SC do an interview and he said HB got in the back and there were 3 persons? Did LE have him watch a video and he commented on it???

kittythehare was trying to answer questions I asked about Heidi getting in MF's car and staying/being restrained in that car after she must've realized she was in danger.
I don't recall any other injuries on the autopsy, but it wasn't really detailed.

I keep thinking about MF strangling her friend of so many years - I don't know how anyone, even a very disturbed woman could hold something around her terrified friend's neck until she dies. I keep leaning toward someone else killed HB, maybe for money.

Also, does everyone remember Shames strange comment about: who would want to hurt these two women. Or something like that?

It sounds like with in the first few days LE was already onto MF. I know it is farfetched but could there be a connection.

Also didnt SC do an interview and he said HB got in the back and there were 3 persons? Did LE have him watch a video and he commented on it???
I do remember that comment - many people thought it was odd that he would refer to his newborn daughter as a "woman." The comment did prompt some speculation that another person could have been with her, or else it was just somewhat of an odd word choice for an infant.

That ^^^ is just nuts. What a brazen, twisted plan.
They must not have spent much time together during those 'pregnancy' months. If my best friend was pregnant at same time as I was, I'd be wanting to compare bellies and breast changes all of the time.

Wasn't MF worried about people asking to see her tummy?:
Yeah, I don't think they spent much time together either. They lived 2 1/2 hours apart and HB worked and had two other children to tend to.

I think MF did worry about people asking about her belly. The neighbors described her as standoffish, more or less. And, she covered her tummy at the hospital, so yeah, it was probably up there on her list of concerns while faking a pregnancy...o_O

I still just can't believe this. It's so, so tragic. MOO

Some bags are ginormous! MF looks very stout & strong to me. I also think if one needs to conceal a body, they find the strength to do what they must. Moo

Yes, she was very determined. I fully believe she could have done it, alone. However, the question arises if she actually did, based upon a possible second person in the car when picked up Heidi and Margo.

BTW, she's 5'9" and around 150lbs.

I fell down a Reddit rabbit hole reading about this case right after MF was arrested, and users were posting stories about their friends, or classmates, or coworkers who once lied about being pregnant. It was downright shocking and appalling to see how frequently women (apparently) lie about being pregnant. Most of them were women trying to hold on to a failing relationship or women hoping to trap an ex into giving the relationship another shot. One user said that someone she knew bought a real positive pregnancy test on eBay... like somebody who was legitimately pregnant sold their positive pregnancy test to the highest bidder (apparently it's a thing!) Then another girl who's ex lived in England (when they dated, they alternated their travel to see each other every month), stole her best friend's pregnancy test from a keepsake box and mailed it to her ex claiming she was pregnant in an attempt to trap him. He caught her in the lie a day before he was planning to quit his job so he could move to the states for a nonexistent child!!

People are crazy!!!

I was surprised at that FBI behavior profile thingy in that it said women who do this stuff want babies. That was a short clip so maybe there's more to it but from what I understand and observe, they do NOT want babies, for the sake of raising a child, they want one to manipulate a man and, imo, for any possible financial benefit. The baby is merely a means to some other end.

I don't recall any other injuries on the autopsy, but it wasn't really detailed.

I keep thinking about MF strangling her friend of so many years - I don't know how anyone, even a very disturbed woman could hold something around her terrified friend's neck until she dies. I keep leaning toward someone else killed HB, maybe for money.
We haven't seen the autopsy yet, just the ME's case status. MOO

I do remember that comment - many people thought it was odd that he would refer to his newborn daughter as a "woman." The comment did prompt some speculation that another person could have been with her, or else it was just somewhat of an odd word choice for an infant.
I am not up to date with the interviews so I cannot comment on those aspects. However, I find it difficult to believe this was a 1 person crime. With all of the variables involved, there would be a ton of risk for her plan to work single handedly. MOO

Again, I'm scratching my head:

Arrest Affidavit
excerpt of (14)
14. Your Affiant researched the Target Number, (512)214-5814, belonging to Heidi Broussard through “Zetx.com” which is an online tool that will identify the carrier and registered name associated with the phone number. The Target Number was registered to Shane Carey. The service provider for the phone T-Mobile. Your Affiant contacted the Law Enforcement Liaison for T-Mobile and confirmed that T-Mobile does currently provide service for the target number and that the phone was currently showing to be on and active.

Soooo, is it "on and active" after SC claimed it was off ??

The AA may have answered some of our questions but just gave us some more to drive us insane, again :confused:

If I'm reading it wrong, do correct me!
ed:italics

Service on/active and paid up but phone turned off. It said they sent pings for 48 hours w/o results because it was off.

kittythehare was trying to answer questions I asked about Heidi getting in MF's car and staying/being restrained in that car after she must've realized she was in danger.

Wouldn't Heidi say, "Hey Magen, stop the car, what are you doing? I don't even have my purse. Or Margo needs a car seat. Stop the car now!" It's going to haunt me trying to figure out if Heidi even got the chance to even realize she was in danger.

A blow to the head, but if MF was driving and/or in the public's eye that wouldn't be instant enough. A needle...maybe...but would it be that instantaneous?

instantaneous--occurring or done in an instant or instantly.
Chloroform? Date rape drug? Insulin injection? Any of those however, would be found at autopsy or when drug tests come back. (Maybe they're not all back yet?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆