Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
typing maybe... cognitive thinking and maneuvering? Probably not.

exactly

I just had to chime in about computer forensic trails. I know very little about the programming or coding side, but I bet most of us have a big trail that we wouldn’t have clue one about how to make disappear.

here are just some of the ways I can think of that we or our info is tracked via a computer.

iTunes— iPhone backups / iCloud backups
History on each browser
Cloud Data
Microsoft one drive data-
Bing profiles , history, searches
Google data- if you allow it to sync across devices even more data.
IP address from cameras, playstations, routers, computers, direct tv ,
Netflix history, amazon shopping history, Walmart purchase history, target cartwheel purchase history, credit card history, Venmo history, phone records— yes deleted texts CAN be restored and recovered!
Metadata from pictures
Email addresses, contacts- they can be all over if ever linked, snap chat, Facebook “recommended friends” linked in, yahoo, etc. , Fitbit Data, health insurance “prescription records” , banking and credit cards, “notes” from phone, there’s a whole section for downloads on phone, location data AND location history.
Now let’s look at payments to their website. PayPal records, bank, payment processor, Venmo, irs records, tax payments,

I’m convinced I couldn’t cover my tracks if I wanted to. No way. There is way too much data on us out there. I mean Facebook has tools to know if you make a purchase after seeing an ad, even while using a different device.

I’m quite hopeful they’ve got a treasure trove of info from the search warrant. I can only imagine what his google searches included. Or rather, his google, safari, chrome, Firefox, yahoo, and DuckDuckGo searches included. ;)

Exactly, well said! Unless someone lives off grid, grows all their own food with solar power and never accesses the internet they are being tracked...and even those activities would be traceable as you have to buy your solar panels and off grid supplies somehow, from someone and you need transportation to get to your remote location. Chad had a blog, podcasts and business websites promoting his books. He got money from Amazon book sales. Lori used the internet to cancel CV's flight then took $35,000 from CV with online banking transfers and went to a hotel when she wanted to leave him. Lori and Chad are as far from being off-the-grid types as you can get, even if they have talked about prepping and may have limited their public social media profiles the last few years. They have used technology for every aspect of their lives (like most people do) and they probably have no idea how to cover their tracks. I can only imagine what kind of emails and texts back and forth between Lori and Chad exist. They were living in different states up until September 2019 so they had to talk somehow. There is no way they got rid of everything. MOO.

Pure speculation on my part, but maybe Lori’s delusion regarding the witness statement:
“They later said witnesses told police that Lori claimed Tylee had died a year before her father, Joseph Ryan, died. Police also said Chad told people that Lori didn’t have any minor children.” (‘Do the right thing’: Brother of missing Idaho kids makes plea to mom)

Is related to the delusion of Charles Vallow being killed by “Nick Schneider”:

“The next day Father was on a business trip in Houston and during another phone conversation she kept referring to Father as ‘Nick Schneider’ instead of Father’s name. Father asked who Nick Schneider was and Mother told him that Nick was Father’s real name because Nick had killed Father and taken his identity. “ (Court documents: Mother of missing Rexburg children believes she is a reincarnated God chosen for Christ’s second coming)

Huge MOO lol!!! But long before anyone should be getting upset with Chad's kids for not doing more, it sure seems like everyone has been very hands off with Lori's parents. I wonder why?
MOO, Yes, YES!!!! I thought the same thing. I think an insider mentioned that they should be looked at closely...but nothing has surfaced!

There is a lot more context and background in the landlord's FB post that wasn't referenced in the article.

Agreed, landlord provided valuable info and perspective in his post - timeframe plus he had been their landlord off and on over a period of several years, and there was more than one house.

Payments as in rental payments, not mortgage payments based on the article that talks about a landlord who asked her to move out after Charles was shot. Either one is money coming out of Charles pocket, but there are differences in how Charles might perceive that out go as well as differences in how quickly he'd be able to stop that outgo with Lori moving out between the two. I'd say with it as a rental that some potential advantages to Charles that might have been there if it was a mortgage payment wouldn't be there as a rental.

Yes, a rental. I was thinking that CV might have already had a year long lease for 2019 when Lori went off the rails in JAN-FEB 2019 and he tried to divorce her in Feb. He had the money so he may have kept paying the rent on the AZ house when he moved back to TX in March. When he dropped the divorce and tried to reconcile, he might have allowed Lori to live there so that he would know where she was and also to have a place to go see JJ in AZ. Presumably, CV also had business dealings in AZ and that didn't just end when he moved back to TX. Having a rental in AZ would have many advantages. Sadly CV was too trusting of Lori. I think he still loved her even after she said all those crazy things and threatened his life. :(

MOO.

ETA: I could be mistaken about it being the same house as mentioned in the divorce, however, and it's possible CV had more than one rental in AZ by July 2019. I just think it makes sense if CV's bat was there in a house he previously lived in. Even if it's NOT the same house, we know from the divorce documents that Lori took most of CV's possessions from their AZ house. She could have kept his bat to use OR kept it if she thought it might be valuable later (if it was a signed game bat from when CV played baseball-- just a theory I had).
MOO.

Last edited:
Could someone copy and paste the text? The article won't load for Europe.

The most relevant parts:

"The friend reached out to Ryan on Oct. 19 to say she missed her and had been thinking about her. Six days later, on Oct. 25, the friend received a reply from Ryan’s phone saying, “hi. miss you guys too ...luv ya.”

Now that Ryan has gone missing, the friend said she didn’t know for sure if it was Ryan who sent the text. The friend said she didn’t think the text sounded like Ryan.

“She spelled out her words for the most part,” the friend said. “Plus, she would have texted more if I reached out.”

According to the friend, Ryan waiting six days before responding wasn’t unusual since Ryan’s move to Idaho.

“When she lived here, she responded immediately,” the friend said, “And when she moved, it slowly decreased in response time. The friend lived near Ryan’s Chandler, Ariz., home. Ryan moved from Chandler to Rexburg with her mother, Lori Vallow, and brother JJ shortly after Aug. 31. The friend said Ryan didn’t want to move to Idaho. In fact, Ryan had originally planned to move in with the friend in order to remain in Arizona. However, Ryan ultimately decided to go with her family to Idaho for JJ’s sake."

"In a Facebook post Sunday, Vallow’s former property manager in Arizona, Joe Pongratz, said he asked Vallow to leave following the death of her husband, Charles Vallow, on July 11 at the property she rented. Pongratz was disturbed by several details surrounding Charles Vallow’s death. Charles was shot to death by Vallow’s brother, Alex Cox. Pongratz wrote that, on the same day Charles died, Vallow texted him, “we are ok, Ill explain later,” when he texted her wondering why police were at the house. Pongratz also wrote that she threw a pool party later that afternoon.

“That day the neighbors reported a pool party at the house, the same day Charles was murdered, with loud music and lots of people swimming. Neighbors also reported Alex was staying at the house for several days following the shooting even though he lived in the same area. I spoke with Lori several times days following the shooting and she never sounded shocked, sad or heartbroken, as you would think a bride would be watching her husband die,” Pongratz wrote in his post.

At Pongratz’s request, Vallow agreed to move out Aug. 31."

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-7_11-21-19.png
    upload_2020-1-7_11-21-19.png
    73 bytes · Views: 48
  • upload_2020-1-7_11-21-19.png
    upload_2020-1-7_11-21-19.png
    73 bytes · Views: 40
Pure speculation on my part, but maybe Lori’s delusion regarding the witness statement:
“They later said witnesses told police that Lori claimed Tylee had died a year before her father, Joseph Ryan, died. Police also said Chad told people that Lori didn’t have any minor children.” (‘Do the right thing’: Brother of missing Idaho kids makes plea to mom)

Is related to the delusion of Charles Vallow being killed by “Nick Schneider”:

“The next day Father was on a business trip in Houston and during another phone conversation she kept referring to Father as ‘Nick Schneider’ instead of Father’s name. Father asked who Nick Schneider was and Mother told him that Nick was Father’s real name because Nick had killed Father and taken his identity. “ (Court documents: Mother of missing Rexburg children believes she is a reincarnated God chosen for Christ’s second coming)

Anything seems possible with Lori. I haven't figured out yet if she believes in her delusions or if that was all an act she put on to try to drive CV away and get money from him in a divorce. Maybe it's a little of both. I'd like to hear from her first 2 living husbands what she did that made them divorce her. Every marriage she had that ended in divorce the husband filed, not Lori (as far as we can tell from the divorces we found). That says something about Lori's lifetime long pattern of behavior. I think she kept marrying and then instigated divorces in order to get money. When that didn't work with Charles (he dropped the divorce) she figured out another way to try to get money out of him. MOO.

Random thought....
Awhile back someone asked if Tammy knew about guns or if Chad had firearms.

I'm thinking Tammy at least knew had to fire a gun and Chad probably owned at least one gun. I base this on what I've learned about the LDS Church in this thread and about preparedness. I don't say this in doomsday preparedness, but as in general preparedness for instance in a natural disaster. (Think pioneer /self sufficiency/be able to live off the land/hunt/type situation without electricity)
I could be totally wrong...MOO

our local culture certainly is a gun culture, Our state doesn’t require licenses or training etc. I would assume most homes around here have a gun somewhere — and the preparedness folks are even more into it. Many locals timed when Walmart got shipments of ammo so they could stock up when Obama was president because they were sure the government would ban and take everything—it was selling out within a day on the shelf. So I’ve been making jokes about local preppers stockpiling ammo and guns for the apocalypse. It’s v possible they were Prepper gun types but they also don’t give off that vibe to me either.

As we know MSM is following this story nationally. Locally, here in Utah, there is an update nearly every day. KSL.com posted the interview with the Woodcocks yesterday. Probably not anything-but one of the comments caused concern for several other commentators as this person said the kids are safe, with Chad and Lori and it is not a crime to take your kids somewhere. They said that Chad and Lori’s attorney told them to be silent and the Grandparents have an agenda. Just the vibe from this person seems personal, not quite devil’s advocate. They have only had an account since December 30. KSL is the preferred news outlet for the Mormon faith in Utah (MOO).

I don’t know what I can post here, so I didn’t identify the poster above. Here is a link - pretty easy to reference what I am talking about:
Investigation continues for 2 missing Idaho children; grandparents just want answers

As we know MSM is following this story nationally. Locally, here in Utah, there is an update nearly every day. KSL.com posted the interview with the Woodcocks yesterday. Probably not anything-but one of the comments caused concern for several other commentators as this person said the kids are safe, with Chad and Lori and it is not a crime to take your kids somewhere. They said that Chad and Lori’s attorney told them to be silent and the Grandparents have an agenda. Just the vibe from this person seems personal, not quite devil’s advocate. They have only had an account since December 30. KSL is the preferred news outlet for the Mormon faith in Utah (MOO).

I don’t know what I can post here, so I didn’t identify the poster above. Here is a link - pretty easy to reference what I am talking about:
Investigation continues for 2 missing Idaho children; grandparents just want answers

There are some members of AVOW (A Voice of Warning) who parrot these talking points and have made similar comments. I'm not familiar with this particular commentor.

I think the group is Another Voice of Warning...which is a prepper. Sorry, I'm not familiar with LDS at all.

Last edited:
So glad that this came out in MSM, as this brave guy has posted this on a FB group for Tylee and Joshua.

Can you imagine, they threw a pool party after killing Charlies? They can't be human. Demons, the lot of them. I fear time is running out, if those children are alive, I hope that LE and the FBI can get them before something happens to them. I have felt all along that they are no longer with us, but there has been conflicting info all over social media, so keeping my fingers crossed that I am wrong and they are truly alive and well. Just where they are is anyone's guess. :(
How do we know the pool party was after the shooting and not before?

EXACTLY the same vibe that was being given out when Chad's daughter (of sticking out tongue fame) and her mother-in-law and perhaps others in Chad's family were making comments on the Facebook posts from the Rexburg PD and Eastern Idaho News. But then they all went back and deleted the comments (presumably they did it and not Facebook or someone associated with the page).

I've considered the possibility that Kay could be making a play for custody and stirring things up thinking it might help which would fit the claim that has come from some quarters that this is just a custody fight, but I can't believe if that was all that was going on that any lawyer wouldn't just find a way to convince LE the kids were safe (Facetime with them holding today's newspaper or something) and make the problem go away without even telling them where they are. It just doesn't hold together as a reasonable story with any scrutiny if we are to assume that Lori and Chad are both mentally stable which is kind of required for their claim of no reason to worry to hold up.

EDA: MOOOOOOOOOOO

This is definitely a theme on the thread about Chad Daybell on the LDS Freedom Forum. News about Chad Daybell - LDS Freedom Forum
Definitely sounds like the story they have been told by Chad and Lori. Someone is posting Web Sleuths info over there. It’s interesting reading of you want an LDS perspective on the case.

EXACTLY the same vibe that was being given out when Chad's daughter (of sticking out tongue fame) and her mother-in-law and perhaps others in Chad's family were making comments on the Facebook posts from the Rexburg PD and Eastern Idaho News. But then they all went back and deleted the comments (presumably they did it and not Facebook or someone associated with the page).

I've considered the possibility that Kay could be making a play for custody and stirring things up thinking it might help which would fit the claim that has come from some quarters that this is just a custody fight, but I can't believe if that was all that was going on that any lawyer wouldn't just find a way to convince LE the kids were safe (Facetime with them holding today's newspaper or something) and make the problem go away without even telling them where they are. It just doesn't hold together as a reasonable story with any scrutiny if we are to assume that Lori and Chad are both mentally stable which is kind of required for their claim of no reason to worry to hold up.

EDA: MOOOOOOOOOOO

Even if it WERE only Kay and her husband making a custody play in the beginning, it has all snowballed since then. There's no getting around three dead spouses, a dead brother, and two missing kids at this point.

Even if it WERE only Kay and her husband making a custody play in the beginning, it has all snowballed since then. There's no getting around three dead spouses, a dead brother, and two missing kids at this point.

Right. Basically even if it was just Kay and her husband stirring things up, there appear to be good reasons to do so. :) MOO

MOO - The custody claim really doesn't hold water. The grandparents only asked for a welfare check which is not how anyone starts a custody batte. They didn't start creating a public stir until Lori lied about JJ's whereabouts and flew the nest. Completely understandable under the circumstances.

If they were angling to regain custody of JJ, it seems more likely they would have started with CPS to report a mentally unstable mother. At one point earlier in the year it was ordered that Lori be placed on an involuntary 72 hour mental health hold should LE come in contact with her (per the CV divorce documents) so they would have had ample ammunition.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member