Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Connecticut State Police

Oh gosh I do hope today is they day they find her body. Her children NEED that, I'm sure.
Either they have solid info on where it is, or they are confident enough that they have enough evidence to win without it. I don't see them taking this step otherwise.

ETA: Whoops, apparently WS glitched and posted this twice. Keeping it though because I'm hoping it's true.

Last edited:
Praise Jesus! OMG, I could cry, almost am. What a relief. I never stopped hoping and praying they’d arrest him and her, but I admit I was very disillusioned with our justice system. I’d pop in now and then and read the latest news and each time I felt more and more crushed with the lack of progress of finding justice for Jennifer and her family. But now, my faith is restored. I admire and appreciate everyone who continued to follow the case and report on it. Thank you all.

Praise Jesus! OMG, I could cry, almost am. What a relief. I never stopped hoping and praying they’d arrest him and her, but I admit I was very disillusioned with our justice system. I’d pop in now and then and read the latest news and each time I felt more and more crushed with the lack of progress of finding justice for Jennifer and her family. But now, my faith is restored. I admire and appreciate everyone who continued to follow the case and report on it. Thank you all.
Miss Molly, I think I reassured you a long time ago this would happen:)

An attorney who represented Fotis Dulos up until a few weeks ago in his mother-in-law’s civil lawsuit has been accused of spousal rape and charged with violating a protective order involving his estranged wife who believes he “wanted her dead,” police said.

Kent Douglas Mawhinney, 53, a South Windsor attorney, was charged last month with violating the terms of the protective order by using Fotis Dulos to contact his estranged wife in an attempt to arrange a meeting with her, according to an arrest warrant.

Former Fotis Dulos attorney accused of spousal rape, wanting his wife ‘dead’

Fotis and Kent probably had some imaginative discussions together.

Quid pro quo?

Unrestrained in the front seat? WTF?

upload_2020-1-7_12-11-24-jpeg.224355
A thread above reports that prisoners in the front seat is normal for state police as they do not have cages. Sure they have criminal locks on the door!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member