Found Deceased MT - Selina (Selena) Not Afraid, 16, I-90 rest area between Billings & Hardin, 1 Jan 2020

I don't need people to bump or to say following...sorry...If you want to follow totally oke...please read Tos.

I don't understand your post.

TOS doesn't address bumping as something bad, at least in the versions (long and short) that I read...nor did the Etiquette thread...but a mod did mention that posters shouldn't try to annoy or control other posters as regards "fluid, mechanical rules" - as if they are mods.

Is there another version of TOS that I missed?

When I put "following", it means I am thinking of cases such as these, and figuring out what I can do to help. This includes research, reading about the area and people, and discussing the case with others.

I can't follow every WS case, as I have other things going on. This one caught my attention.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled programming... ;)

JAN 6, 2020
Rescue K-9s and suspicious vehicle now involved in search for missing teen
Monday, January 6th is the sixth day of searching for missing teen, Selina Shelley Faye Not Afraid. ... The FBI, Crow Tribe Agency, Northern Cheyenne, Yellowstone County Sheriff's Office, Billings Police Department, Sheridan County, and the Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women's Task Force are all involved in the search.

[...]

Selina's relatives say a girl that was in the car with Selina that afternoon was found a few miles away in a ditch with scrapes on her bare feet.

"We're doing follow-up interviews again with the individuals that were in the vehicle with her," say Big Horn County Sheriff Lawrence Big Hair, "some of the people that were at the house at the party that night... And detectives are going to canvas that whole area at that address in Billings."

Sheriff Big Hair says they do have a vehicle in question. Multiple people have come forward saying they saw a suspicious green station wagon with older-style Wyoming plates at the rest stop the day of Selina's disappearance.

[...]

Sheriff Big Hair also says a private agency from North Dakota is bringing in certified search and rescue K-9s to assist. He says the search has expanded all the way to the Wyoming state line.

Hoping the above are the leads needed to bring Selena home.

Praying for a positive outcome.

ETA: There seems to be some question as to how Selena's first name is spelled. Does anyone know?

Nevermind. The Montana DOJ indicates it is spelled "Selina".

Selena’s name is given different ways by the news media and authorities. According to the Montana Department of Justice, her full name is Selina Shelley Faye Not Afraid. However, on Facebook, she goes by the name Selena Bell, and family members use the Selena spelling also. Many in the news media are calling her Selina Not Afraid.

Selena Not Afraid Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Last edited:
I don't understand your post.

TOS doesn't address bumping as something bad, at least in the versions (long and short) that I read...nor did the Etiquette thread...but a mod did mention that posters shouldn't try to annoy or control other posters as regards "fluid, mechanical rules" - as if they are mods.

Is there another version of TOS that I missed?

My bad.....I think we shouldn't make the thread unnecessary longer without content. It's hard to read as it is. I'm back to the case.

This is a "hot" case so no need to bump it for now IMO (nobody did yet). There is plenty attention as it should be because this is yet another missing teen and a Native American teen. Personally I only do it when a thread/case "went to sleep" for a longer period of time and my "bump" would be adding new information as there mostly is. For me also "bump" means that somebody cares and that's always good, but doesn't add anything IMO.

There are to many of these -still unsolved- cases. You know why? Because nobody cared, it wasn't a topic. "Just" another Native American girl/woman murdered or missing, that was the general line of thinking. (Don't get me wrong I'm not addressing this to someone personal, WS member or guests) There is a missing persons disaster, but with the Native Americans it's a disaster within a disaster, so to say. I'm outraged and sad by that and I'm very happy to see Native people are standing up and do something about it. It's great to see so many interest from all of you in this case.

BTW. If you follow this case, you get Alerts when somebody has posted something. Any new post on this thread will pop up in you 'watched threads' section and in the general new posts list.

When I put "following", it means I am thinking of cases such as these, and figuring out what I can do to help. This includes research, reading about the area and people, and discussing the case with others.

I can't follow every WS case, as I have other things going on. This one caught my attention.

I'm sure you're upright...sorry for my reaction on your "following" ...but I do mean it that this kind of posts slow down the thread. Please keep on following and react if you have the time.

I'm sure you're upright...sorry for my reaction on your "following" ...but I do mean it that this kind of posts slow down the thread. Please keep on following and react if you have the time.

Thanks. I know there can be many off-topic comments. I've clicked the "watch" feature of this thread so that it goes to the next unread post.

I feel so badly for Selina's Family, losing a son and Selina' twin to tragic circumstances. So, I'm trying to keep a positive attitude, praying she is alive.

JMVHO.

Thanks. I know there can be many off-topic comments. I've clicked the "watch" feature of this thread so that it goes to the next unread post.

I feel so badly for Selina's Family, losing a son and Selina' twin to tragic circumstances. So, I'm trying to keep a positive attitude, praying she is alive.

JMVHO.

Sadly, Selina also lost her older sister, Tristan, in a hit and run accident in August 2018.
Driver, witnesses left scene after pedestrian was hit, killed west of Billings airport, police say

I'm glad that the FBI is involved. i am not one to jump to HT but i is a known issue within the indigenous populations. they need to lean on the other woman they found hiding and the ppl in the van HARD.
I agree. This is the first case I have read here in a while where HT immediately comes to mind.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back