Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading the arrest warrant of FD. Im heartsick that JD was tied up in zip ties before she was dead breaks my heart. Was she buried alive in the ground, in cement, in the water? Its awful to even contemplate.
I’m glad the DA didn’t make a deal with the devil (MT) because I would love seeing her locked up also. She lied and was in this all the way. So glad she was arrested too.

And having sex while cleaning up the Toyota I presume? That was a detail I didn’t need to know. Then going to eat at Starbucks?

Reminds me of another “devil” in the Frazee case going to eat at Sonic.

I guess I will never be surprised by these cases anymore.

Is anyone else surprised to this wording in the MT AW3 about reference to NC?

Does this mean MT was in NC on the 24th or that her charge of Conspiracy to Murder related to an event in NC?

View attachment 224473
To me: it seems she was IN NC.

It says she committed the crime IN NC, on 5/24 unless they are wording it very strangely.

Very surprising, and makes me wonder why she wasn't charged with more than conspiracy, in that case.

Took me two hours to read.... Wow, wow, and wow and I feel hatred and bile coming from the core of my being. What an example of an entity that should never, ever be considered in the human species. And the children's assets could not have even come close to dig him out of the financial hole of his own making. I trust and pray and he will never be released again. I am sorry to have to share breathing space with such a vile human being.

I highly doubt it. I think she was dead before they ever left that house.

This was business, and he had cleaning to do. The last thing he would have wanted to deal with was a living victim.

He had a schedule to keep, and didn’t have time to play games (as much as this sicko might have wanted to).

I think he beat her, restrained her, and suffocated her (possibly with duct tape).

Nearly every murder charge includes the aggravator of kidnapping. Only means event happened against her will. FD showed up at JD's house when he was not suppose to be anywhere near. Zip ties and duct tape are crucial evidence. No proof JD's heart was not beating when tape or zip ties applied. Charge is solid.

MOO

bbm
Yes, it really was "all about the money"... and JD knew...

Yes, it was. Jennifer's family is very wealthy. I know this is an unpopular opinion, but they should have paid him off to get rid of him. (If at all possible with this nutcase).

My grandfather, who was a wealthy man, told Mom something I always remembered - "The cheapest way of solving a problem is with money." Of course, he lived in a corrupt country where no one believed in the courts nor the police. I felt Jennifer's family's decision to solve this through the courts prompted the crime. He might have left with $10 million or so, and their daughter would still be alive.

Of course, given FD's criminal nature, I can't assume this is true.

WOOH. MAJOR
The last line very important

Have fun in Niantic, MT!
Based on the AW3 -- I am betting; after FD did his sick, horrendous dirty deed in the garage; he put JD in plastic bags and wrapped it with duct tape and black electrical tape...then drove and picked up MT - got rid of the body (unwrapping the trash bags and undoing the tape) -- as evidenced -- then went down Albany and tossed the bags. It pains me to even write this...moo...sad.

I thought FD was trying to scare and manipulate P Gumienny (green card) just as he demanded him to go to the junkyard to look for replacement seats for his Toyota.

Fotis took PG's phone on 5/28 alleging he wanted to see if PG called him on Friday morning-- also when he told PF to leave MT out of it (evidence MT returned the Toyota Key). I never not get the impression FD kept the phone but did unlock it to check history and sure he was deleting it at same time.

ETA: EE is your reference for P Gumienny?

More common than you can imagine. In today's political climate, many immigrants are easily blackmailed. Even for stuff they don't have to worry about.

SIMPLY NO WORDS.....

But the hilarious part was that MT can't even be honest about having sex and made the interviewing officer take the situation piece by piece to get to the point of what was going on.

I do think that the original 'FO + HO' moniker has to be reinstated (briefly) as its been awhile since I've seen a couple so perfectly in sync!

Who else would conspire to murder a wife and then take the celebration outside to have sex against an old beat up Toyota Tacoma.

Might have to go for the 'R' rating for the movie.....

Unbelievable! Not really....

MOO
More like a major B movie to me.

Yes, it was. Jennifer's family is very wealthy. I know this is an unpopular opinion, but they should have paid him off to get rid of him. (If at all possible with this nutcase).

My grandfather, who was a wealthy man, told Mom something I always remembered - "The cheapest way of solving a problem is with money." Of course, he lived in a corrupt country where no one believed in the courts nor the police. I felt Jennifer's family's decision to solve this through the courts prompted the crime. He might have left with $10 million or so, and their daughter would still be alive.

Of course, given FD's criminal nature, I can't assume this is true.
In the majority of cases where a spouse wants out, its usually about that . Either by life ins policies or they want to save money on alimony and child support.

To me: it seems she was IN NC.

It says she committed the crime IN NC, on 5/24 unless they are wording it very strangely.

Very surprising, and makes me wonder why she wasn't charged with more than conspiracy, in that case.
I disagree.

The crime took place in NC, so, by extension, her crime of conspiracy to commit murder was technically committed at that time and date in that place as well.

Jennifer Dulos's blood was found inside on the passenger's seat of the Tacoma. So if her body was in the trunk, and FD was driving... was someone in the passenger's seat?
It could've been on him or something he placed on the passenger seat. He clearly took a lot of evidence with him from the crime scene. It's safe to assume there was some of JD's blood on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater