Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is KM even able defend himself via turning on a current or former client or would this fall under attorney client privilege? If he spills the beans or rats them out even truthfully would he be disbarred? Can he even claim attorney client privilege as I’m not sure he is an attorney of record for this particular case but has represented FD in other cases. again, thanks!
Attorney-Client privilege might not be the most important thing to him right now!

The mind of a
I can't believe there is any way he planned on all that blood. According to AW, it was not just a beating with a fist. It couldn't have been or his hands would have been messed up. IMO. It was a blunt object and/or stab wounds. Spray was everywhere. Maybe he scoped out a blunt object at the barbecue or planted one there. But why would you plan something like this and choose a method that produces so much blood? Why would you zip tie someone and then proceed to stab or beat them? Wouldn't you strangle them at this point? I feel like I'm on Criminal Minds team right now. He must have been filled to the brim with rage and not all about the money either, but still it was all about the money. Strangulation is all about business and certainly less messy. This was hate, pure and simple. MOO.
murderer is hard to comprehend...

bbm
What she said ^ - and also that the GAL was to have a status hearing, as well. There was activity on custody/GAL issues all of a sudden - just within the past couple of weeks.

The grates make me think they wanted to keep someone captive, sick as that is. (ETA: or, as posted below, so others didn't fall in). The lime was to destroy the evidence afterward. These are seriously sick people; I can't fathom all the evil they had planned, so - I can't explain this one.

I think the grates were likely to keep the hole from filling up and make it easy to uncover but also able to be camouflaged somewhat.

bbm
What she said ^ - and also that the GAL was to have a status hearing, as well. There was activity on custody/GAL issues all of a sudden - just within the past couple of weeks.

The grates make me think they wanted to keep someone captive, sick as that is. (ETA: or, as posted below, so others didn't fall in). The lime was to destroy the evidence afterward. These are seriously sick people; I can't fathom all the evil they had planned, so - I can't explain this one.

I think the grates were likely to keep the hole from filling up and make it easy to uncover but also able to be camouflaged somewhat.

I am doing the biggest g**-damn HAPPY DANCE YOU HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if I could nail a cartwheel I'd be doing one...but I would end up in the Emergency Room. This old, fat woman hasn't seen a cartwheel since 1968...
Me Too.. I am going to find Pharrell's Happy Song and Dance in the Streets forever more.
Did you see the reporters and photographers ?, they looked like they were ready for Happy Dance too. I agree, makes you want to nail a cartwheel.
State Police wore purple ties and pins for domestic violence awareness.
Very cool ! Thanks for sharing

Do we know if JFD and KM were acquainted in any way? (Obviously through FD if so?)
I recall JFD mentioning a friend named Kent in one of her blog posts, so I believe she did know him. It's been so long that I don't recall which specific post, but I definitely remember reading it. I believe she talks about the two couples getting together. MOO.

I am doing the biggest g**-damn HAPPY DANCE YOU HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if I could nail a cartwheel I'd be doing one...but I would end up in the Emergency Room. This old, fat woman hasn't seen a cartwheel since 1968...
Me Too.. I am going to find Pharrell's Happy Song and Dance in the Streets forever more.
Did you see the reporters and photographers ?, they looked like they were ready for Happy Dance too. I agree, makes you want to nail a cartwheel.
State Police wore purple ties and pins for domestic violence awareness.
Very cool ! Thanks for sharing
Regarding significance of January 7, 2020, yesterday was Epiphany in Greek Culture Calendar. (January 6, 2020)

The whole Gun Club, bags of lye, six foot long holes is disturbing....Practice on how to get rid of a body? Clandestine meeting the night before JFd disappears....WOW!
AW3 blows all the excuses away. This was as premeditated a murder as is possible. It is only by grace that there were not two victims. May the these three monsters rot in purgatory.

It seems to me that if a woman truly cares about her daughter:
  • She doesn't have an affair with a married man who is living with his wife and 5 kids (and she was married to someone else when she started with FD) .
  • She doesn't interfere in that marriage and visitation.
  • She doesn't help him/conspire to commit murder of said wife.
  • She doesn't help clean up after the murder.
  • She doesn't lie after having helped him commit murder - instead, if she cared about her daughter, she would tell everything so she won't spend most of her daughter's important years in prison.
No, it does not appear that MT cares about her daughter. She cared about the potential to obtain money from the Farber family, that's what she cared about.
Bravo!

I recall JFD mentioning a friend named Kent in one of her blog posts, so I believe she did know him. It's been so long that I don't recall which specific post, but I definitely remember reading it. I believe she talks about the two couples getting together. MOO.
Thanks! I was just wondering if KM would be someone she would recognize. Apparently so.

I can't catch up! This thread is flying by with so much info I want to read each post.

Can someone tell me why an attorney, KM, would involve himself in this? Why would he be involved in the killing Jennifer, what is in it for him? So confused.
Good question!

Deets are at present unknown.

Speculation is that Fd and KM for whatever reason might have agreed to simply assist each other in 'disposing' of their respective wives who had 'passed their sell by dates'!

Both KM and Fd were involved in very acrimonious divorce actions that for whatever reason neither was willing to walk away from and simply get on with their lives.

Nope, both KM and Fd seemed to have delusions of what exactly it meant to 'win' against their STBX and what might have played out in this tragic case is some extension of how far these 2 guys were willing to go in order to 'win'.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member