ARE YOU A PROFESSIONAL OR AMATEUR LIP READER?

I'm horrible when it comes to lip reading. You can say the easiest word and I'll never get it.

To me, it certainly looks like he says "I went to Unicorn Moving", especially when considering the context of the dialogue.

I'm deaf (went deaf as a kid) and rely heavily on lip reading and hearing aids. If you still need help I will give it a try.
Welcome to Websleuths, espressoviking. Nice to have you with us. :)

Are you asking about the cold case (post #1) or my question in post #6?

Both, I would be willing to help out.

I see "I was going to a movie" in the clip which is linked.

I hope the missing are found safe, and all the best. Thanks for the welcome :)

Both, I would be willing to help out.

I see "I was going to a movie" in the clip which is linked.

I hope the missing are found safe, and all the best. Thanks for the welcome :)
Thank you for giving us your read on that. I don't really know if help is still needed with the cold case, so I'm quoting Tricia's post here (see below) to see if we can get you an answer.
Hi Everyone

If you are a professional or amateur lip reader you can really be a huge help in a cold case.

If you are chosen to help you could be on TV.

Please email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com or if you have my cell feel free to call me.

All I can say is it is a cold case and Websleuths has been asked to provide someone who can, without question, read lips.

Thank you,
Tricia

Last edited:
I hope this is okay to post here. I'm wondering if any of you lip readers can tell me what is said at about the 1:05 minute mark in this video when the audio is cut?

Boyfriend of missing Austin woman, baby speaks out

TIA to anyone who can help. :)

Hi PommyMommy,

My mom and others in her assisted living center spoke so quietly that I got used to lip-reading. I feel his exact words were, "I'm with Unicorn Moving." If you watch the video again at the 1:05 minute mark, I think you can see that his lips say, "I'm with Unicorn Moving."

Hi PommyMommy,

My mom and others in her assisted living center spoke so quietly that I got used to lip-reading. I feel his exact words were, "I'm with Unicorn Moving." If you watch the video again at the 1:05 minute mark, I think you can see that his lips say, "I'm with Unicorn Moving."
Thank you. :)

I am so glad I found this thread and so many lip readers! I hope you all will stick around because we need you. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back