Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Along with earthquakes, foreign invasion is also part of their “visions”. JR specifically talks about the Middle East. I’m sure current events are getting them all very excited. What’s scary about that is that they really believe in all this, so they will take this as further proof it’s all going ahead. And I think that makes them very dangerous. They’re not going to worry about pesky things like the law when the world as they know it is about to end.

MOO

Ok- here are all sites registered to this Joseph ryan. Could probably use some help checking these out.

Jryan1127@gmail.com : Joseph Ryan, United States

List of domain names registred by jryan1127@gmail.com
Domain Name Creation Date Registrar
zselfie.info 2013-12-11 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
lorivslori.info 2014-05-08 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
entermenow.info 2014-08-14 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
connectingdots101.info 2013-12-13 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
manilovefun.info 2014-03-04 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
vcxpromotions.info 2014-11-07 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
totalklean.info 2014-12-11
honesty24.info 2014-12-24 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)

I am wondering if these are something to do with the abuse allegations that Lori lodged against JR during the custody and divorce.

I don't think the "paintball gun vs. rifle-with-a-scope" issue is going to help find the kids, although it certainly may be relevant to the investigation into Tammy's death. I, for one, think the masked man may have been Alex Cox, though I don't know why it would have been him - or anyone else for that matter. The whole case is just bizarre.

My opinion re: the gun though, is that if Tammy called it a paint gun, it was paint gun. There's no reason to think she wouldn't know the difference.

Paintball guns do have hoppers, which I think could easily be referred to by someone not familiar with them as a "scoop". To dispute her paintball gun identification and rather claim it was a rifle, one has to assume that either Tammy wouldn't know the difference, or that she couldn't see the gun clearly (but for some reason opted to go for "paintball gun" instead of "rifle"), or that the police and/or media is guilty of a typo ("scoop"). I guess it comes down to whether you think it more likely that Tammy called a rifle scope a scoop than she called a paint gun hopper a scoop. I don't think rifle scopes look like scoops, but I think paintball gun hoppers do.

Rifles don't have hoppers or scoops. Hoppers on paint ball guns are larger (and sit much higher) than all but the largest rifle scopes, and they have a completely different shape. They can be shaped like a hopper or funnel, but they can also look almost like a small bicycle seat or small football sitting well up above the chamber (do a search for paintball gun hopper). I also think that Rexburg police would not have so easily dismissed the incident as a "prank" if they believed Tammy had been confronted by a man with an AR15 or shotgun rather than a paintball gun.

If it were dark enough for Tammy to confuse the two, I think it more likely that she would have identified it was a rifle than a paintball gun. To me, the fact that she identified it as a paintball gun means she actually got a good enough look at it to notice the odd looking hopper.

Just because police used a metal detector when later searching certain small areas of the yard doesn't mean they believe the paintball gun was actually a rifle. A rifle casing would not eject from a rifle unless it was first fired, and an unspent round would have to be manually removed/ejected from the chamber using the bolt release and charging handle (and this before another round could be chambered either manually or from a magazine). A rifle casing or unspent round (at least from an AR15) would be much larger than a casing from a small handgun, and would certainly have been noticed on the ground by the officer in investigating the earlier incident (unless Chad picked it up...)

If looking for a small caliber handgun casing (which is possible, especially if a bullet was found during the second autopsy), they would probably be assuming that the gun had been fired at that location. I think it more likely though that the police with the metal detector were searching for a cell phone, a SIM card, a small laptop, a knife, keys, jewelry, or even a syringe - something that wasn't there when they investigated the paintball gun incident back in October
We are allowed to speculate on here and I do think the misfiring paintball gun incident is very suspect given what has since transpired. The only person who saw and described it is dead so that alone is suspicious. Can paintball guns even misfire?

I'd had the same impression while with Charles it was obvious he pulled in a lot of money (one of the court documents, I think was where I saw 20K a month).
The impression that JR wasn't making enough money comes because some people who knew Charles' were under impression that JR and Lori divorced because JR didn't make enough money. Maybe that was not the case.

We are allowed to speculate on here and I do think the misfiring paintball gun incident is very suspect given what has since transpired. The only person who saw and described it is dead so that alone is suspicious. Can paintball guns even misfire?
Yes, they can misfire. There are a few reasons why - clogging, balls breaking, things like that.

I have to say that if someone was pointing a gun at me in my yard, I would think it's a real gun. Some paintball guns look like real guns, though.

I wonder is the misfiring is what made her think it was a paintball gun because it wouldn't be mine.

While traveling today I drove through Independence, MO; an area which directly fits with Lori Daybell's crazy beliefs and what she told Charles. I hope the FBI has searched this area, for I researched Mormon beliefs about the Garden of Eden, Adam-ondi-Ahman, Joseph Smith and the Second Coming; and this is where (IMO) they would eventually reside. This is my first post, so not sure I can post the revealing information I found in my research.
This is genius! I think it's a strong possibility.

Also, remember she thinks she was married to Joseph Smith in another life.
Grandparents Of One Of Missing Rexburg Children Speak Out

I live in Jackson County, Missouri, and there are at least two public-knowledge underground “bunker” locations in the region where people could hide and not be found.
  • SubTropolis (SubTropolis - Wikipedia) is a 55,000,000-square-foot, 1,100-acre artificial cave that is claimed to be the world's largest underground storage facility. I have been in the facility, and it is massive. There is no cell phone signal inside the system. That being said, the facility is marketed for business operations (rather than individuals), is likely not cheap to rent out, and would likely require the renter to raise their own structures in their rented space from scratch.

• A location much further away in Kansas is Survival Condo (Survival Condo). It is built out of a retired missile silo and is marketed specifically to Doomsday preppers. It accommodates roughly a dozen families and is complete with food stores, fisheries, gardens, armories, and a pool. That being said, the units are not cheap, ranging from $1.5 million up to $3 million. All of the units were sold by 2017, but they could have been resold since or rented out since then. The following article provides a lot of good information: https://www.kansas.com/news/local/article134892379.html
There is also a company in the heart of Jackson County that specializes in building and installing underground bunkers (DEFCON All Steel Underground Bunker - Bomb Shelters - Underground Shelters -), so... they really could be anywhere if they are bugging out in the region.

Yes, they can misfire. There are a few reasons why - clogging, balls breaking, things like that.

I have to say that if someone was pointing a gun at me in my yard, I would think it's a real gun. Some paintball guns look like real guns, though.

I wonder is the misfiring is what made her think it was a paintball gun because it wouldn't be mine.

it’s a college town with low crime and quite a bit of reports of pranksters, including occasional random paintball attacks. As a local if I saw someone in my driveway like this in the dark I think I might assume paintball gun, too — in part just to make it make sense (it makes sense this way as an isolated incident and is imo a red flag now). And I know what paintball guns look like but there’s a wide variety and some look more real than others.

J.J. Vallow's grandparents offer $20,000 reward for his and his sister's return

Newspaper today in Idaho Falls.

Upthread someone mentioned that local news has been carrying this story. Honestly I have been in the area visiting since before Xmas & have seen under a handful of reports on the story locally. I am baffled that news in other states are covering this case more closely than IF/Rexburg area. MOO

Addressing theories on Joe Ryan and his income- I am under the impression he was financially strained because of the fight for custody. At least that’s what I took away. As far as Lori saying anything like he didn’t have money, I thought that was more of reference to her draining him via the court cases. I mean for him to have fought so hard and then having her brother physically attack him to stop him, he’d have to be a threat and he’d have to had the means to fight her in court. Just my thoughts.

I do not know why, but I never pictured him as successful. Maybe I read some wrong info in the beginning. Based on the websites, he owned or worked for velocitycx — he appears to have been quite successful. Additionally he looks very fit.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseph-ryan-b1a7b413

Joseph Ryan (@ImJoeRyan) | Twitter

SBM

ETA: I meant to say why Twitter interesting... he only referenced one 10 year old child.

That would be Tylee he was talking about as she was born in 2002. Colby (CR) would have been 16-18 years old the years that twitter account was active. I have a feeling CR may not have been in Joe's life much. Lori married Joe when CR was about 5 or 6 years old. Joe and Lori were divorced by 2004 (CR was 9 or 10). Joe had shared legal custody of Tylee most of the years she was growing up and she went back and forth between Lori and Joe's house (or she was supposed to), while CR probably lived with Lori. Joe didn't fight for custody of CR like he fought to keep seeing Tylee, which makes me think that Joe may not have had parental rights to do so. Perhaps the "adoption" wasn't finalized? I believe CR's bio father would have to give up his paternal rights for Joe to legally adopt CR-- which isn't always easy to get a father to sign off on. Or maybe they only changed his last name and told people Joe "adopted" him? MOO.

Me too. Especially if they were masked, all in black and ran off across my back acres. My dogs would be let out straight away. When Tammy called for Chad, how long till he showed up, I wonder?

J.J. Vallow's grandparents offer $20,000 reward for his and his sister's return

Newspaper today in Idaho Falls.

Upthread someone mentioned that local news has been carrying this story. Honestly I have been in the area visiting since before Xmas & have seen under a handful of reports on the story locally. I am baffled that news in other states are covering this case more closely than IF/Rexburg area. MOO

Eastern Idaho News (based in IF, but covering all of Eastern Idaho) has been on it hard from the beginning. The Idaho State Journal (Pocatello) had at least one article early on. I agree, The Post Register might have been a little slow getting on it and I can't speak to the TV stations, but I'm not sure it is fair to think this isn't getting a lot of local coverage.

Maybe I missed this earlier in the thread but this new info stands out. Curious to know whether this 3rd family member ( Melani? It says sister) left at the same time as Lori and Alex or remained living in the townhome next door. Also, if LE obtained search warrants for all 3 homes, they must have had more info than I assumed they did at the time.

"They just asked us to leave. They called me and said, 'Hey, we're going to be raiding their house here in ten minutes, would you get your family out because we don't want anything to happen,'" Bernard said.

Vallow and Cox were gone by the time the FBI searched the home. Bernard said the FBI searched Vallow's home, Cox's home and the home next to Vallow, who had a family connection as well.

"(Vallow's) sister moved in there, so that's why they raided her place," Bernard said.

Bernard hasn't seen the sister recently and isn't sure if she's still living there.

Mom of missing Rexburg children fled before FBI raid, neighbor says - Local News 8

Last edited:
Maybe I missed this earlier in the thread but this is new info stands out. Curious to know whether this 3rd family member ( Melani? It says sister) left at the same time as Lori and Alex or remained living in the townhome next door. Also, if LE obtained search warrants for all 3 homes, they must have had more info than I assumed they did at the time.

"They just asked us to leave. They called me and said, 'Hey, we're going to be raiding their house here in ten minutes, would you get your family out because we don't want anything to happen,'" Bernard said.

Vallow and Cox were gone by the time the FBI searched the home. Bernard said the FBI searched Vallow's home, Cox's home and the home next to Vallow, who had a family connection as well.

"(Vallow's) sister moved in there, so that's why they raided her place," Bernard said.

Bernard hasn't seen the sister recently and isn't sure if she's still living there.

Mom of missing Rexburg children fled before FBI raid, neighbor says - Local News 8

"Vallow and Cox were gone by the time the FBI searched the home. Bernard said the FBI searched Vallow's home, Cox's home and the home next to Vallow, who had a family connection as well.

Bernard hasn't seen the sister recently and isn't sure if she's still living there."

That is really interesting. I hadn't seen that either. We know that AC and MB got married in Vegas to new partners just a few days after this. I wonder if LE have checked the maternal grandmother's home if JJ indicated that was where he was heading? I wonder if they all went there for Thanksgiving. MOO.

it’s a college town with low crime and quite a bit of reports of pranksters, including occasional random paintball attacks. As a local if I saw someone in my driveway like this in the dark I think I might assume paintball gun, too — in part just to make it make sense (it makes sense this way as an isolated incident and is imo a red flag now). And I know what paintball guns look like but there’s a wide variety and some look more real than others.
Interesting info about random paintball attacks.

I agree, some of them look very real. Personally, I would think it was a real gun. A paintball gun would never occur to me. But it makes sense if this kind of thing was a regular occurrence.

That said, what an awful thing to do to someone. That kind of scare could cause a heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07