Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering about the zip ties as well. I couldn't find any indication anywhere on whether they were cut or not, but I haven't gone through the warrants with a fine-toothed comb yet.

Maybe (wishful thing most likely) the zip ties were used to keep trash bags closed. I am praying that whatever happened was over quick for JFD. I hope he didnt the sick satisfaction of her suffering.

Pattis.....sigh.....

"It is an extraordinary thing to charge a member of the bar with a crime, especially a crime as serious as conspiracy to commit murder," Pattis said. "Mawhinney was an important part of our defense, we believe he was with Mr. Dulos that morning."

Yes KM is an important part of the FDs case! Those mean police charged both MT and KM the only two people in all of CT who can vouch for FD. Two of the most trustworthy people with impeccable character who are urgently needed to save FD! Ha ha ha!!!!
RSBM: Hahahahaha!!!!! BBM: Hysterical. As if lawyers are somehow of lofty character just because they are lawyers. ROTFL. LMAO. Plenty of lawyers have killed their wives, among other dastardly deeds.

Still processing the KM grave at the Windsor Rod and Gun Club. None of this crew looks up to grave digging but maybe KM is stronger than he appears......... @afitzy quote......

Don't forget the mysterious guy who appeared
at the home of KM's ex wife and didn't he open her garage door and had some possible weapon?
Well this dude could have been the muscle to dig a grave.

I am slightly surprised that he used/destroyed/dumped his precious bicycle in this undertaking. speaks of desperation for a narcissistic materialistic person to use any prized possession in a murder, IMO.
Believe me, nothing is prized by them. Even if they say it is prized. They know it is normal to have special feelings and attachments to things from the past. They know they are not the same as others and have learned to mimic normal human beings. It is surprising what a Malignant N/Sociopath can leave behind, destroy and stop caring about once they have accomplished their mission. IME.

RSBM: Hahahahaha!!!!! BBM: Hysterical. As if lawyers are somehow of lofty character just because they are lawyers. ROTFL. LMAO. Plenty of lawyers have killed their wives, among other dastardly deeds.

Pattis should know. The Chief Disciplinary Counsel very recently charged Pattis with violation of the ethical rule for criminal misconduct (among other rules), and the Statewide Grievance Committee dismissed the complaint.

I can't believe there is any way he planned on all that blood. According to AW, it was not just a beating with a fist. It couldn't have been or his hands would have been messed up. IMO. It was a blunt object and/or stab wounds. Spray was everywhere. Maybe he scoped out a blunt object at the barbecue or planted one there. But why would you plan something like this and choose a method that produces so much blood? Why would you zip tie someone and then proceed to stab or beat them? Wouldn't you strangle them at this point? I feel like I'm on Criminal Minds team right now. He must have been filled to the brim with rage and not all about the money either, but still it was all about the money. Strangulation is all about business and certainly less messy. This was hate, pure and simple. MOO.

Remember in the AW that MT claimed Fd said to her that he “couldn’t believe that Jennifer would do this to me” and that he “never saw this side of her” or something like that? Obviously, what he meant was that he always had her firmly under his thumb, and that she was docile and manageable, until she decided to get away from him. He couldn’t believe she was no longer compliant! He never loved her, in my opinion, never-but when she decided to leave him, he was a huge ball of hatred, contempt, loathing for her. And once she was dead (at his hands), that hatred transferred to GF, because she was chasing him for the money he owed her, and because she had “possession” of the kids. This guy always has an enemy; I think this is one of the things that juices him.

Remember in the AW that MT claimed Fd said to her that he “couldn’t believe that Jennifer would do this to me” and that he “never saw this side of her” or something like that? Obviously, what he meant was that he always had her firmly under his thumb, and that she was docile and manageable, until she decided to get away from him. He couldn’t believe she was no longer compliant! He never loved her, in my opinion, never-but when she decided to leave him, he was a huge ball of hatred, contempt, loathing for her. And once she was dead (at his hands), that hatred transferred to GF, because she was chasing him for the money he owed her, and because she had “possession” of the kids. This guy always has an enemy; I think this is one of the things that juices him.
I wonder too if he knew that killing JD was a way to get back at GF - that he hated them all. The father, HF, could’ve been so stressed from FD that it contributed to his illness...? Just my opinion and thoughts. This evil person has wreaked havoc on everyone in that family, even the kids...

It was the perfect location so ..they thought.

No hikers, No public access, it was a Gun Club (anyone trespassing would be scared to get shot ) private club/members only
(of which There only seemed to few members), easy to hide a body with so few people around .

Location not connected to FD, Needed a key to access the grounds , maybe a trail or road which would allow a car to be driven with lye , grates and then a body. LE wouldn’t be looking here , they’d be focusing on woods by JD’s house .
Moo

Yes, private club...not a lot of foot traffic..Jeez, these 3 are absolute ghouls..this was March when KM was putzing around the Gun club..The premeditation is abundant and clear; I wonder if something more sinister will turn up knowing these 3 as in a handwritten manifesto- plot - to murder KM ex wife..

Can someone please explain why FD would be offered any bail at all? I thought for such a serious crime - murder - you are usually held without bail. It seems crazy to me. If you are rich, you don't have to wait for trial in jail? And pulling together under 500K is nothing in a rarified world. Yes he is broke, but he and his disgusting lawyer are scammer types. I'm sure he can find that money so that he can spend the next year-plus running around (and possibly running off) instead of sitting in jail where he should be. He will do damage. His kids, his foreign connections - if any rime should have no bail.... I am so confused. Wouldn't this be like giving, say, Scott Peterson bail? I don't understand offering bail here.
[edited to add SP:(

Thanks for the shout-out and for remembering me...I've missed you so much @afitzy!!!! A tremendous weight was lifted off my shoulders in leaving that place. Now, I'm trying to deal with the PTSD I have after 12 years of living there. Although I have been away, I've never stopped thinking of Jennifer, her children, her mother, etc. and have been waiting patiently along with everyone here for this day to come.

So wonderful to hear from you, Kirby!!!

We all have missed you and hope you’re settling in and feeling happier!!! Wishing you the best in your next chapter!

Sorry if I missed this but does anyone think that the manifesto was the tip-off to the arrests and if so, they may be searching the gun club? Or have they already? I’m just wondering if it was a newly found piece of evidence that triggered this - and KM arrest. Again I apologize if discussed. JMO

Last edited:
Can someone please explain why FD would be offered any bail at all? I thought for such a serious crime - murder - you are usually held without bail. It seems crazy to me. If you are rich, you don't have to wait for trial in jail? And pulling together under 500K is nothing in a rarified world. Yes he is broke, but he and his disgusting lawyer are scammer types. I'm sure he can find that money so that he can spend the next year-plus running around (and possibly running off) instead of sitting in jail where he should be. He will do damage. His kids, his foreign connections - if any rime should have no bail.... I am so confused. Wouldn't this be like giving, say, Scott Peterson bail? I don't understand offering bail here.
[edited to add SP:(
Agree, but let's see what the judge says at today's hearing. He may totally revoke any bail
and keep Fd where he should be behind bars.
I'm sure the DA will vigorously fight for no bail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa