Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pinned Tweet
    Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter 15 Dec 2017
    It was an absolute privilege to tell this story on the 5 yr anniversary of #SandyHook. Thanks again to @JonathanLovorn @AlabamaHockey @MicheleGay_. https://www.facebook.com/MarissaAlterReporter/videos/849228635237800/ …

5 replies .4 retweets28 likes

Show this thread

2. Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter 1m1 minute ago
    Dulos has been brought out. Interesting that he’s in regular clothes and not a jumpsuit like Troconis and Mahwinney. @News12CT

0 replies .1 retweet2 likes

Show this thread

3. Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter 2m2 minutes ago
    Judge lowers bond slightly but says Troconis will now be under house arrest if she posts bond. That was his ruling with Kent Mahwinney as well. @News12CT

2 replies .0 retweets3 likes

Show this thread

4. Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter 4m4 minutes ago
    Colangelo asks that if Troconis make bond, she be put under house arrest. @News12CT

2 replies .0 retweets2 likes

Show this thread

5. Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter 6m6 minutes ago
    Michelle Troconis just brought in. She turned to her family in the audience. Appeared to be crying as she blew them a kiss. @News12CT

2 replies .1 retweet4 likes

Show this thread

6. Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter 7m7 minutes ago
    Judge leaves bond for Mahwinney at $2 million. @News12CT

1 reply .1 retweet6 likes

Show this thread

7. Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter 9m9 minutes ago
    State’s Attorney Rich Colangelo brings up how Mahwinney has not cooperated and when he learned of the arrest warrant, didn’t turn himself in but appeared to run. Troopers took him into custody at gun point late yesterday afternoon. @News12CT

2 replies .1 retweet4 likes

Show this thread

8. Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter 10m10 minutes ago
    Mahwinney’s attorneys argue for the $2million bond to be lowered to $100,000. @News12CT

2 replies .1 retweet1 like

Show this thread

9. Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter 14m14 minutes ago
    Kent Mahwinney is the first to be brought in.

3 replies .0 retweets2 likes

Show this thread

10. Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter 14m14 minutes ago
    We’re underway in the arraignments in the Jennifer Dulos case. @News12CT

3 replies .1 retweet8 likes

Was wondering the same thing. The battery wouldn't die until it ran out of gas first, right? Not sure how much gas a Suburban would use idling for that many hours.

Edit to add: was he hoping someone would steal the car when he left it running there?
Were the keys even in the ignition? I assumed that the lights were in the "on" position and gear set to "reverse," but the vehicle wasn't actually turned on. I kind of feel like someone (PD, perhaps) might have noticed a v

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
@AielloTV
Prosecutor Colangelo says $6 million is appropriate. Wants house arrest if he can post it.
https://twitter.com/AielloTV

@AielloTV

Dulos’ attorney Norm Pattis asks for $1 million bond. Cites Dulos’s full compliance with earlier release. “I think the state is groping in the dark” with murder and kidnapping charges.
Matt McFarland
@MattMcFarland3

·

Dulos: State's Attorney feels $6 million is appropriate, if makes bond, house arrest. Pending protective order regarding his children and former mother in law. Norm Pattis says $6 million is excessive

Tony Aiello
@AielloTV

Dulos’ attorney Norm Pattis asks for $1 million bond. Cites Dulos’s full compliance with earlier release. “I think the state is groping in the dark” with murder and kidnapping charges.
12:25 PM · Jan 8, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Tony Aiello
@AielloTV

·
7s
Replying to
@AielloTV
Pattis: Dulos has ties to Greece “but is now known throughout the world” and could not flee. “We’re anxious for the trial...”

Poster are saying what was announced by the media, but now w/ AWs we KNOW he had to have been in her house at time of the murder.
LE is telling us he WAS inside her house.
Yes, but the earlier discussion about Fd in house was from the date of the picnic with children. Fd didn't allegedly go in house on the picnic date (Wed before murder date).

@AielloTV

Pattis: Dulos has ties to Greece “but is now known throughout the world” and could not flee. “We’re anxious for the trial...”

Judge John Blawie issues protective orders - no contact with Jennifer’s mother Gloria Farber or the 5 Dulos children residing with her.

Were the keys even in the ignition? I assumed that the lights were in the "on" position and gear set to "reverse," but the vehicle wasn't actually turned on. I kind of feel like someone (PD, perhaps) might have noticed a v

It seems like that was the case, and I jumped to the wrong conclusion. Had no idea how long car batteries could last without the engine running.

Tbh I see cars left running very often in CT and I don't usually think too much of it. Usually would assume it is a careless owner or less likely a previously stolen car that someone didn't need for their joyride anymore.

Do people normally cut firewood in April? Serious question.
It seems off to me. My husband and I do not think of firewood in April, but who knows? Perhaps he wanted to begin stocking up early for winter (I highly doubt it) or he needed it for an outside wood burning fireplace? I do not feel he was cutting firewood. It sounds like an excuse. MOO!

Pattis asks for 1 milllion bond
Pattis: "advances a new theory of the case"

He's debating murder vs felony murder.

"He has been fully compliant with your orders"

Cites notoriety.

"Do not believe him to be a flight risk “

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online