Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they ever interview nanny no 1 that ran over granny ? Or was she mysteriously fired and put back on a plane to Greece ? Never to be heard from again .
She was interviewed, but with FOTIS DULOS translating - as she supposedly couldn't speak English. Despite the fact that she was working here and living here as a nanny with a English (some bilingual) family! Can you believe this? An investigation is finally opened into the violent death of a senior citizen, THREE MONTHS after the fact, and it's deemed ok for interviews of the "defendant" to be translated by her boss/son of the victim?!!!

CT LE, you also need to get on this [REDACTED]!

I'm not too upset he posted bond. Folks really need to keep the legal system in perspective. He is charged. He is not guilty, yet. The only reason to deny him bond is if he were a flight risk. They know better that you or I if he is. Denying bond is not supposed to be a penalty, and there still is an assumption of innocence. If anything, this charge, after 7 months should bolster your faith in the system. Let it play out.
Powerful!
what ? I can’t see anything but purple ?

I’m not sure what to make of it. Riding a bicycle while carrying an axe, sounds pretty difficult.

At the same time, it makes sense due to the blood splatter.

This sort of thing seems to happen a lot. Law enforcement conducts a search, but doesn’t find a particular item. A secondary search turns up that item, as the suspect believed they were in the clear after the initial search was completed, and returned it to the place where they previously kept it.

So it’s intriguing.

Gruesome alert

I doubt he carried the axe on a bike - though he may well have had a backpack, so it is possible. I think he used the axe to dismember her, if anything. He had plenty of time when back at 80MS and that was prior to bagging everything up to bring to Albany Avenue.

I think he figured he cleaned it well, if that was indeed the tool he used.

He certainly has other tools that probably worked better for that purpose, so he might not have used it at all.

He also may consider the axe to be a future useful tool/weapon, since his gun was, I believe, taken back.

Really unfortunate...how does a guy without a job, who has had $0 in income and not turned a profit in a decade (more or less) posting 6 million dollars bond...
Is it too much to wish that GF could have changed the locks on 4 Jefferson Crossing and had his things removed from the house while he was in jail?

But did she keep the Thule on her car in the summer months ? It seems so cumbersome . We always removed ours when it wasn’t ski season ....
Yes, exactly, @afitzy The warrant doesn't refer to it as a Thule, so I was unsure about the configuration. I'll need to scour the warrant again for the context.
I thought it was some kind of liner for the back of her vehicle ?

But did she keep the Thule on her car in the summer months ? It seems so cumbersome . We always removed ours when it wasn’t ski season ....

We have one also. It’s not up yet due to poor ski conditions so far this season. Once it goes up. It will stay up until early March - when you can’t ski East anymore, (Warm, sloppy, icy, bad snow).

An article said the nanny continued working for them after. That was an article written over the summer. Don't know how long she continued on but thought it was strange the family would keep her on. I know someone who talked to a former nanny of the family when the children were all very little. She said there was a lot of craziness going on among the parents. Fighting, etc. all the way back then. She said they went through nannies like crazy back then. But looks like this current nanny, who has given excellent info to the police, has been with them long time - 7 years.
I am probably repeating a point that someone has made to correct your assumptions - but I'm trying to catch up! - the run-grandma-over-in-the-driveway nanny was Greek. LA is from the US, with the Fds for 7 years, and sounds like an amazing person. Devoted, smart, diligent, and would never "accidentally"mow anyone over with a car. IMO

Gruesome alert

I doubt he carried the axe on a bike - though he may well have had a backpack, so it is possible. I think he used the axe to dismember her, if anything. He had plenty of time when back at 80MS and that was prior to bagging everything up to bring to Albany Avenue.

I think he figured he cleaned it well, if that was indeed the tool he used.

He certainly has other tools that probably worked better for that purpose, so he might not have used it at all.

He also may consider the axe to be a future useful tool/weapon, since his gun was, I believe, taken back.
I wonder if he went to the barbecue in order to hide an ax. Just thinking out loud.

I’m not sure what to make of it. Riding a bicycle while carrying an axe, sounds pretty difficult.

At the same time, it makes sense due to the blood splatter.

This sort of thing seems to happen a lot. Law enforcement conducts a search, but doesn’t find a particular item. A secondary search turns up that item, as the suspect believed they were in the clear after the initial search was completed, and returned it to the place where they previously kept it.

So it’s intriguing.
Yes,intriguing. Sadly, I don't think he used it to murder her.
MOO.

I googled small axe and plenty of options came up that seemingly would fit in a back pack. One at Lowes with a 9.5" handle.

ETA: Am I remembering correctly that he wore a backpack on the bicycle?
9.5 in seems more like a hatchet ?
Is it too much to wish that GF could have changed the locks on 4 Jefferson Crossing and had his things removed from the house while he was in jail?
For real !! I’m in property management . I’m not an attorney but I have been to more eviction cases than I care to mention . She should change the locks immediately . She may suffer illegal eviction consequences but that would be peanuts compared letting her low life SIL squat in her dead daughters home till the state gets is proverbial crap together and actually hold this piece of garbage in jail. But that’s just me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie