Found Deceased OR - Allyson Joy Watterson, 20, North Plains, 22 Dec 2019

Has anyone thought about or looked at Hornings hideout? I know they have a big fishing hole out there and it’s right off pumpkin ridge. Horning's Hideout, private park for Portland Oregon outdoor weddings and receptions, events, fishing, camping and Disc Golf
I know there are several groups doing private searchers I know the dead end where the werehauser property started getting searched Thursday. I’m willing to meet with others and search. I helped with the kyron searches on sauvies island as well.
Welcome to Websleuths, Treed. Kudos to you for assisting in the search for Kyron and wanting to help look for Allyson as well.
t4518.gif

The link in the paragraph below will lead you to a group that is organizing searches and detailing other ways the public can help, such as flyer distribution.

There will be a candle light vigil on January 10 in North Plains to bring awareness to the continued search for Allyson. Volunteers are also looking to schedule another day to come out and try again.

Family leads private search for Allyson Watterson

JMO, but Allyson was murdered by BG, MOO. They have both of them on surveillance in the stolen red truck that BG stole casing houses in the area she was last seen. The truck's picture has been on our next door app that residences videotaped . My hunch is she did not want to participate in his plan and BG felt she was a threat . He had 30 hours to dispose.... really sad!

Noting:

The Washington County Sheriff’s Office said they were able to find the person who gave Allyson’s mom the cell phone that she then gave to Allyson. They said they are still looking into it.
Oh wow that’s huge. I hope they can pull something from that info. Can’t believe she is still missing. I wonder where LE is at in their investigation.

I personally think she's out of state. Maybe Vegas. I don't think her and BJ were as close as media and parents think according to media. If BJ murdered her then why fall asleep in another person's vehicle just to get caught when all he had to do was call Dad to pick them up. I think she left him. Maybe there was a fight but her last post on Facebook 'Just the way it's gotta be " to me means she's gotta a plan. Probably leaving somewhere. This might sound cruel but I would be emailing all the nude juice bars (non alcoholic) allow dancers from 18 to 21 in the tri state area based on her friends and or friend of friends on FB. I really don't think she is in the State. As again.. she maybe afraid of having a warrant as an accomplice to the stolen truck and other things. This scenario, while dark, at least gives some hope. Police said they were confident she was not in the search area. Dogs scented her out to the road. 30 hours is long but for people who are evading police , this explains it.

I personally think she's out of state. Maybe Vegas. I don't think her and BJ were as close as media and parents think according to media. If BJ murdered her then why fall asleep in another person's vehicle just to get caught when all he had to do was call Dad to pick them up. I think she left him. Maybe there was a fight but her last post on Facebook 'Just the way it's gotta be " to me means she's gotta a plan. Probably leaving somewhere. This might sound cruel but I would be emailing all the nude juice bars (non alcoholic) allow dancers from 18 to 21 in the tri state area based on her friends and or friend of friends on FB. I really don't think she is in the State. As again.. she maybe afraid of having a warrant as an accomplice to the stolen truck and other things. This scenario, while dark, at least gives some hope. Police said they were confident she was not in the search area. Dogs scented her out to the road. 30 hours is long but for people who are evading police , this explains it.

I would be more inclined to believe this if she had contacted anyone that night while out in the rain and country, or she had last been seen at home. The fact is, very few voluntary missing actually cut all ties - usually someone knows where they are or went or there are other early indicators or life problems. I really believe Allyson and her mom share enough trust that she would have told her she was taking off. He claims he was the last person to be with her at night after their truck crashed, an admission in the face of whole bunch of trouble. Either it's the whole or partial truth - why would he make it up to help her go become a stripper in Vegas? I am curious which asociations you've found - her friend list doesn't have anyone from vegas on it and the majority of those girls are normal young women without the kind of hyper-sexualized profiles you normally see in risky scenarios.
Circumstances all point to her being out in the forest in the dark, either because she ran from him, she went to get help like he said, or she was left there injured or dead. If he did not have a phone or his phone was dead, it can explain why he took refuge from the cold and rain in an unlocked vehicle and he wasn't heard from until dropped off at home that morning. It is even more believable if you consider he may have been intoxicated and knew better than to try walking home. However thoroughly they think that land has been searched, not even a professional search was likely thorough enough, and friends and family searches are rarely prepared for what they should be looking for. I find it troubling that here we are on the 5th and still no one can provide coordinates or a location of the stolen truck to enable anyone helping here or on the FB group to provide any truly helpful advice.

Last edited:
I would be more inclined to believe this if she had contacted anyone that night while out in the rain and country, or she had last been seen at home. The fact is, very few voluntary missing actually cut all ties - usually someone knows where they are or went or there are other early indicators or life problems. I really believe Allyson and her mom share enough trust that she would have told her she was taking off. He claims he was the last person to be with her at night after their truck crashed, an admission in the face of whole bunch of trouble. Either it's the whole or partial truth - why would he make it up to help her go become a stripper in Vegas? I am curious which asociations you've found - her friend list doesn't have anyone from vegas on it and the majority of those girls are normal young women without the kind of hyper-sexualized profiles you normally see in risky scenarios.
Circumstances all point to her being out in the forest in the dark, either because she ran from him, she went to get help like he said, or she was left there injured or dead. If he did not have a phone or his phone was dead, it can explain why he took refuge from the cold and rain in an unlocked vehicle and he wasn't heard from until dropped off at home that morning. It is even more believable if you consider he may have been intoxicated and knew better than to try walking home. However thoroughly they think that land has been searched, not even a professional search was likely thorough enough, and friends and family searches are rarely prepared for what they should be looking for. I find it troubling that here we are on the 5th and still no one can provide coordinates or a location of the stolen truck to enable

I agree with this scenario. It doesn’t make sense to me that the boyfriend would stay in the area, return home and then drive back out there risking being seen by many people with his Dad if he knew she was dead. He could have just went home and said he didn’t know where she was and kept quiet.

I agree with this scenario. It doesn’t make sense to me that the boyfriend would stay in the area, return home and then drive back out there risking being seen by many people with his Dad if he knew she was dead. He could have just went home and said he didn’t know where she was and kept quiet.
Right, and can you imagine any scenario in which dad calls LE, essentially turning his son in for things he knows BG will be arrested for, if he had any knowledge of BG murdering her or having participated in covering it up? If BG did kill her, she is out there in those woods or water, poorly concealed and findable. The only thing that will change my mind is if they confirm it was not her in the truck on the video, but someone else at which point I'll suspect they weren't casing houses but looking for a dump site.

JAN 6, 2020
Mother refuses to give up search for daughter Allyson Watterson who disappeared when she became separated from boyfriend in Oregon woods
[...]

Then homeowner in North Plains spoke to deputies and Allyson's mother, telling them that Allyson and Allyson’s boyfriend, Benjamin Hunter Garland, knocked on her door and asked to use the phone because their vehicle broke down. After making the phone call, the homeowner said the couple left and was last seen walking down Old Pumpkin Ridge Road.

Another homeowner in the same area told deputies they found Ben sleeping in their truck early Monday morning. Ben told the homeowner his friends left him and he was trying to take cover from the rain. The homeowner drove him home. Ben’s father, Don Garland, later told authorities that when he got home from work, Ben told him he got separated from Allyson while they were in the woods.

[...]

“She told me she was going to hang out with her friends. She was in good spirits. We told each other ‘love you’ and that we’d talk to each other later,” Misty said. “We are really close. Our whole family is.”

Allyson has been living at home in Hillsboro with her mother, father and brother. Misty said Allyson was in between jobs and planning on doing some traveling with friends over the next year.

[...]

On Saturday, December 21, Allyson responded to her mother’s message and said she was with her boyfriend, Ben, at a friend's house in North Plains. Misty told Dateline Allyson had met Ben in high school, but recently reconnected and the two had been dating for only a few months.

[...]

Family members and friends continue to form their own search parties to scour the area where Allyson was last seen.

A candlelight vigil to bring awareness to Allyson’s disappearance will be held at 7:30 p.m. Friday, January 10, 2019, at the community center in North Plains.

[...]

I just can’t get on board with her choosing to disappear. By all accounts she and her mom had a close relationship, and she really didn’t have the funds it seems to disappear. I’m not sure her boyfriend did anything to her, aside from leaving her in a dark, dank forested area, but I do believe she is no longer alive. I don’t know. I’m talking in circles, this one bothers me, maybe because she reminds me of myself at that age. I was on a bad path, too.

I keep going back to the boyfriend sleeping in someone's truck, in the rain..... I have no knowledge of drugs and how it all works, but it really makes me wonder if they were doing drugs during the day and this was his "crash". If that's the case, did AW also have a crash? Is it possible they DID get separated and she was lost and passed out somewhere and died due to exposure or slipping in water/pond?

I'm still leaning towards he did something to her. Drugs are high on my list, for him at least. Crashing, lack of memory, not wanting to call police....

Why would he go back and search for her? Maybe he doesn't remember if he did something? Is that possible with drugs?

I keep going back to the boyfriend sleeping in someone's truck, in the rain..... I have no knowledge of drugs and how it all works, but it really makes me wonder if they were doing drugs during the day and this was his "crash". If that's the case, did AW also have a crash? Is it possible they DID get separated and she was lost and passed out somewhere and died due to exposure or slipping in water/pond?

I'm still leaning towards he did something to her. Drugs are high on my list, for him at least. Crashing, lack of memory, not wanting to call police....

Why would he go back and search for her? Maybe he doesn't remember if he did something? Is that possible with drugs?
i have read that black outs are possible with meth and cocaine just like with booze. one thing i'd like to know is why they became separated. i realize that it would just be what the BF says but would like to hear the back story none the less. i'm leaning towards she accepted a ride from someone after dark.

Evan Bell on Twitter
Allyson Watterson has been missing from the North Plains area since before Christmas. Today, her family has organized a volunteer search effort to try and locate her. The active search and rescue efforts ended on Dec. 28 #LiveOnK2 #FindAllyson
ENxcy2kW4AALNa3.jpg

8:32 AM - 8 Jan 2020

Mary Loos on Twitter
Family, friends of Allyson Watterson gearing up for another search around North Plains this morning. #LiveOnK2
ENxj1lWUwAAICNl.jpg

9:03 AM - 8 Jan 2020

JAN 8, 2020
Search for missing Oregon woman continues as group searches North Plains properties
[...]

“You know there’s some areas that the search and rescue were not able to get to. So we are, of course with permission from property owners, are just going and doing our own search,” said Misty Watterson, Allyson’s mother.

[...]

She was joined by a small group of volunteers, heading out to check another location off their list.

[...]

Meanwhile, Washington County sheriff’s deputies tell KATU News that their detectives are still working the case.

Right now they’re asking anyone who may have seen a red pickup truck between December 22 and 23 to call their tip line at (503) 846-2700. You can remain anonymous.

Via @WCSOOregon
#FindAllyson Update: Deputies we’re back out in the search area north of North Plains this evening following up on various tips and leads we’ve received. The investigation is ongoing. Please report any tips to us at 503-846-2700. WCSO Oregon on Twitter

WCSO Oregon on Twitter

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200108-195410_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20200108-195410_Twitter.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 11
JAN 8, 2020
Deputies search again near North Plains for missing woman

ENz3wCNUcAIRBs-.jpg

The Washington County Sheriff’s Office said it had a crew out Wednesday night that conducted a search related to missing 20-year-old Allyson Watterson.

[...]

The sheriff’s office suspended the search for Watterson Dec. 28, but Wednesday night, following up on tips, a crew searched a property near Old Pumpkin Ridge Road, it confirmed to KATU.

The sheriff’s office said it didn’t find anything.

[...]

Deputies search again for Allyson Watterson after ‘various tips and leads’
The Washington County Sheriff’s Office returned to the search area north of North Plains after receiving “various tips and leads.” Deputies did not find what they were looking for Wednesday night and do not plan on returning to the area Thursday morning.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallasstar1968
Back