Websleuths not Loading - Safari, Firefox

MrsEmmaPeel

Reaction score
Forgive me if there is thread on this. I'm suddenly having trouble accessing Websleuths, and it's taken me forever just to be able to post this query. Never had trouble until now.
I use a macbook. Safari or Firefox. I've checked all settings on them, and there is nothing that should inhibit Websleuths from loading. Please help. Otherwise I'll have to stop visiting. Too frustrating watching the spinning ball.

Ugh, that really sucks that you are having problems. I would be so frustrated if I could not access WS. Just wanted to let you know that I am accessing WS from my macbook on the Safari browser....I pray that I do not develop similar issues. I hope you can get some help to figure it out

I unchecked "Enable Java Script" in Safari preferences. Is that the culprit? Websleuths seems to work now. I've seen comments on Google that Websleuths is not friendly to Apple products. Is that true? Thanks in advance.

Oh goodness, I have no idea....I wish I knew more. But so hopeful to hear that you may have solved it!! WS definitely seems glitchy on apple products...I know that I have to force quit while on here quite a bit.

After I leave Websleuths, I have to recheck Java Script because other websites need it! A pain-- but at least I know it works.

the videos on the right are seriously gonna cause me to lose my freaking mind
or just stop coming here
they won't close, they open repeatedly after closing arghhhh

oops thought I was on the original thread of complaints but I see this is a new thread

it's not just Apple products fyi

You might want to look into a malware detection product. I downloaded and ran the free version of Malwarebytes. It said it didn't detect any malware on my computer, but since I started using it, the behavior here has improved dramatically. I also stopped getting those infuriating redirects and upgrade your flash player screens.

It’s been happening to lots of people. I see many posted on the Facebook page about it.

I couldn’t access for about 5 days. Both on safari in my iPhone and also on Chrome on my laptop.

It all the sudden started working again just yesterday. I did not do anything to make it work it just randomly was fine.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back