TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
MF weighs 225 and is 5'9" IIRC, last mug shot event. QB Russell Wilson is 5'10", and 207. But his is muscle. What was Heidi, 150, just after pregnancy, and 5'3"? Heidi didn't have a chance. The main thing I still really wonder about is if MF really got back in the passenger side. I suppose everyone else wonders that too of course. All MF had to do is get her off on some back road, Heidi couldn't run with the baby. It doesn't seem weird to imagine a pretense as to how she got into the car, I like the idea that someone mentioned about needing to go park.

We haven't seen any data about disturbances or evidence inside MF car, have we?

possibly the witness mistakenly thought HB went into the back door/seat. From a distance, I could easily confuse the two unless both doors are opened at the same time. I do feel MF simply too large to slide across the seats. We all know that is not easily accomplished, despite how small we are.
Very possible they were supposedly going to park or to the office, or Heidi might have known of a vacant unit to point out to MF, the MF that appears needed housing. Jmo
To my knowledge, no info about interior of MF’s car.
After watching SC’s video, he seems in the dark, LE not sharing specifics yet due to pending murder charges??
Moo

possibly the witness mistakenly thought HB went into the back door/seat. From a distance, I could easily confuse the two unless both doors are opened at the same time. I do feel MF simply too large to slide across the seats. We all know that is not easily accomplished, despite how small we are.
Very possible they were supposedly going to park or to the office, or Heidi might have known of a vacant unit to point out to MF, the MF that appears needed housing. Jmo
To my knowledge, no info about interior of MF’s car.
After watching SC’s video, he seems in the dark, LE not sharing specifics yet due to pending murder charges??
Moo
I've forgotten, did the witness say if MF got OUT of the passenger seat in the first place? Or maybe witness didn't notice anything until a baby caught her eye.

If this was the case would have to be someone MF was closer to than even Heidi. I just can’t for the life of me see why anyone would put that idea in someone else’s head and maybe help her carry out the plot with nothing to gain. Who does that?

Yes. But what exactly did MF do all day? She likely had a friend or two in Houston.
I envision MF sitting around drinking or__________ discussing how pissed CG’s gonna be when he finds out I lied, no pregnancy, baby, idk what I’m going to do, etc.
I think anyone MF would hang with on a regular basis is going to be similar In personality & appearance. Moo
Someone also down on their luck.

Last edited:
[
I've forgotten, did the witness say if MF got OUT of the passenger seat in the first place? Or maybe witness didn't notice anything until a baby caught her eye.
iirc, the passenger hopped out of the car, opened back door, woman & baby enter, car leaves. We were not told if the “passenger” returned to the passenger seat or walked around to the other side. Moo specifics in AA

I have a question, it says Heidi went willingly but why did she leave her stuff as well as the door open?

Last edited:
I absolutely believe someone else was involved and that's why there has been no charge of murder against MF. They don't have the evidence needed to convict her. If someone else was in that car it leaves reasonable doubt. Why someone would become involved in such a scheme, I have no idea. I also still wonder if HB wasn't supposed to end up dead and whatever sick, bizarre plan was hatched and for whatever reason, it went sideways.

I believe the DA when he cites "case complexity." That may be an understatement.
JMHO

[
iirc, the passenger hopped out of the car, opened back door, woman & baby enter, car leaves. We were not told if the “passenger” returned to the passenger seat or walked around to the other side. Moo specifics in AA
Sorry I haven't kept up, but is there any evidence that MF returned to CG house on the abduction day? Maybe she took Heidi to a motel where her "baby" and maybe the father were supposed to be waiting. Once she got Heidi alone she could do anything she wanted to her, slip her into the trunk and voila.

Sorry I haven't kept up, but is there any evidence that MF returned to CG house on the abduction day? Maybe she took Heidi to a motel where her "baby" and maybe the father were supposed to be waiting. Once she got Heidi alone she could do anything she wanted to her, slip her into the trunk and voila.

afaik LE never released any info pertaining to MF’s travels. CG would know. I have always suggested MF might have stayed over in a hotel (motel, lol) or with a friend. LE said “we are searching multiple locations between Austin & Houston” but declined to say what they might be searching for. AA is brief, you might wanna read it.

I also still wonder if HB wasn't supposed to end up dead and whatever sick, bizarre plan was hatched and for whatever reason, it went sideways.

Right! As bizarre as all this is, we don’t know what really happened. Sit down for this.......a RL friend of mine suggested to me MF wanted only to “borrow” Margo, in order to produce a baby to CG & planned to then move out.
Crazy? Yeah but we don’t know and will prob’ never know.
SC admits HB loved MF. HB prob’ shared more with MF than SC, imo. Women know how our relationships with our bestie works. As far as a second person I do believe MF told LE of another. But does he exist or only in her twisted mind? Moo

afaik LE never released any info pertaining to MF’s travels. CG would know. I have always suggested MF might have stayed over in a hotel (motel, lol) or with a friend. LE said “we are searching multiple locations between Austin & Houston” but declined to say what they might be searching for. AA is brief, you might wanna read it.
I think if she did, it would be a motel. She could have scoped one out ahead of time to make sure the trunk of the car was just steps from the unit door. Maybe she stayed there the night before, too. The night she was with her "cousin". I did read the AA, just wondering what else might be out there. I thought the AA said that the woman got back into the passenger seat and the car drove away.

Fiance of Heidi Broussard says Austin mom loved woman accused in her death

Jan 9, 2020

In an exclusive interview with Good Morning America, Carey said he's still in shock.

"She was the best mom, best person you could ever meet. She had like 25 best friends because everyone wanted to be her best friend. I don't understand what happened, still," Carey said.

Carey told GMA he never would have suspected Fieramusca because they were so close.

"Heidi loved Megan. I mean they had a great relationship. I went over in my head about 1,000 times I should have been there. I should have noticed something," he continued.

Fieramusca was present when Heidi gave birth to Margot and a son, who is 6 years old. She also took part in the search for Fieramusca.

"She was a friend, you know? Like, you would not suspect this at all," Carey said.

Although the criminal case is currently playing out in Travis County, it's possible that another jurisdiction could pick it up if evidence shows Broussard was killed elsewhere.

Tips, witnesses led to suspect in Heidi Broussard kidnapping, affidavit says

As in where? Louisiana? The only way this would make any sense to me with another person being involved is that that person knew the situation MF was in and was desperate for money. Paid her to kidnap Heidi and baby because they wanted Heidi and her baby. Win/win situation. Moo

nothing to say it didn’t go down like this:

hey Heidi, jump in, need a favor, we’ll cruise the lot & talk. I need to borrow Margo & make CG believe I had my baby today & you were with me, then I’ll tell him I’m coming back to Austin to stay with you. Heidi says “NO WAY” & poop hits the fan because time had expired for MF to deliver a baby. She was in a most desperate situation. Sure, she shoulda coulda sat down with CG & said “look, there’s no baby, I lied, I had no job, no place to go, I want to be with you, I’m sorry blah blah.” Later she could have lied more telling friends she delivered a stillborn and did not want to talk about it.
moo

Although the criminal case is currently playing out in Travis County, it's possible that another jurisdiction could pick it up if evidence shows Broussard was killed elsewhere.

Tips, witnesses led to suspect in Heidi Broussard kidnapping, affidavit says

As in where? Louisiana? The only way this would make any sense to me with another person being involved is that that person knew the situation MF was in and was desperate for money. Paid her to kidnap Heidi and baby because they wanted Heidi and her baby. Win/win situation. Moo

did MF have money or things of value? Or do you mean another person would pay MF?
Remember, MF set her home up for a baby......

I don't see what you are questioning as inaccurate in relation to my comment which was simply:
"Tim Miller spoke with MF on December 15. I suspect on the LE side they already were forming suspicions of MF and getting their surveillance, from air and ground and other things in place to carry out the 'sting' properly and legally when they did it a few days later."

To which you yllek replied the following:
You may be right; I'm sure there's plenty we still don't know about the sequence of event.
But, I don't see what you suspect happened supported by any facts available to us at this time.

As a result, you seem to ask for what I suspected to be supported by facts. The following is a link to the Press Conference LE held on Dec 20, 2019. At the 1.26 mark, Detective Brad Herrid begins an account, at 2.26 mark he says 'this week a lead was generated....'
To be clear, my original post was 1. A reply to someone wondering when Mr. Miller talked to MF. It was Dec 15. Detective Brad Herrid clearly in the PC answers my comment about "I suspect LE ...were already forming suspicions".
Which is FACT - because LE received their tip earlier that week which led to the findings on Dec. 19. In the press conference as well both the Chief of Police and Det. Herrid both stated it was their believe the body and baby were HB and Margo.

I hope this settles your misassumptions of my one very small comment. Most of us here have viewed the videos and read the warrants of arrest, the AA and a whole lot of everything as well.

Thank you Optics. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. :)

I wasn't asking for facts to support what you suspect. I said that I didn't see any facts available to us at this time which point towards LE focusing on MF as the suspect prior to Dec. 18th, and you pointed to the last LE press conference.

I don't see anything in that press conference indicating when LE became suspicious of MF. But, I'm not discounting your interpretation or saying that you're wrong. We've got some good confirmed facts now, however there's a lot we still don't know, no doubt. It will be very interesting and helpful to have some of those gaps filled in by LE.

Maybe (hopefully) we'll get more clarity at the 2/3 hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd