Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you did a scenario with the Suburban pulling into the garage as I've been trying to think if it was done as you describe and JFd simply walked into the house put down her bag and was ambushed there by Fd and he dragged her into the garage. Still puzzling it out....

AW3 states that blood spatter was found on the passenger side door of the Suburban which perhaps meant that JFd did pull the Suburban into the first bay of the garage and next to the Land Rover.

This would mean that the attack area available was much smaller than what I originally thought as now the Suburban is taking up quite a bit of space.

So, JFd exits the Suburban and walks in front of the Suburban to go through the mudroom to get to the kitchen. Somewhere during that walk inside she is attached and dragged back into the garage where the attack happened between the 2 vehicles (Suburban on one side and Land Rover on the other side).

There would have been no place for JFd to go really to flee as the space between the cars was maybe 4' and the distance of the garage was maybe 12' or so. So, there was a narrow corridor of space where the attach might have happened under this scenario.

MOO
I wonder about the tea and granola bar. She may have gone in to make it and perhaps take it with her into NYC. If she left the Suburban outside and opened the garage door, he could have then come in behind her and attacked her in the house perhaps knocking her out then and dragging her out into the garage. Even if she made the tea and left it to steep while dropping off the kids at school, she might have left the Suburban outside to run in and get it. If she was in a rush she might have left the garage door open also.

DULOS DEVELOPMENT:
@FOX61News
has learned that, due to continued obstacles, #FotisDulos might not be able to post his $6 million bond today, as was planned. #JenniferDulos

I think he thought he would easily come up with the % to bail bondsmen but he is a flight risk and no one will take him...and his family is not ponying up the money; flight risk...and they can't access it because its not legitimate in some way...just MOO..

DULOS DEVELOPMENT:
@FOX61News
has learned that, due to continued obstacles, #FotisDulos might not be able to post his $6 million bond today, as was planned. #JenniferDulos

Obstacles. Like his friend in Greece realizing that he's been had. Also realizing that the main reason FD wants to be out now is so he can get out of the country. 6M would be a lot to kiss goodbye for a friend. Plus there's probably not a bondman in the country that would put up that kind of money without some heavy collateral of which FD doesn't have anymore. I know if it were me, I'd begin to question our friendship at this point.

DULOS DEVELOPMENT:
@FOX61News

BwaaaHaaaHaaaa! All the banking institutions head honchos are probably seeing the AA and saying OMG, no cash for him. It's obvious from reading the AA he's got toomany encumbrances and debt. I'm LUVVVVING IT! lol, yeah, that's the "paperwork" problems for sure. The paperwork isn't being approved by anyone as he has nothing to put up for bond. Unless family overseas comes through, but what do they have that can be attached if they live in Greece.

*eating popcorn*

Honestly, if FD and MT are able to post bond and get out of there, this will probably provide even more encouragement for KM to let it allllllll out. Can you imagine LE showing him video of them walking out to go home and be able to sleep in their own beds, wear their own clothes, cook their own food? He'd likely be extremely salty about this....

I do not understand how FD can possibly post bail. He appears to be broke and in debt that far exceeds any assets he has. Wouldn't he have to pay (non-refundable) approximately 10% of bail amount and have some sort of existing collateral to put up for remainder? I'm sure MT's family is ponying up for her temporary freedom.

Yes, all my own opinion of course.

The kids were water skiers I’m thinking they also may have played ball /golf and those might be in the garage but it’s an awful risk if he arrived on the bike - what if they didn’t have them ? I think he snuck a peek at the 5/22 bbQ and knew his weapon of choice would already be there IMO
Geez I wonder if he took one of the BBQ Grills from the house? and used it? They are easily removable, made of metal and very sturdy and not too long. There were found at the Hunting Club potential grave site.....

NP is so full of himself. Have I mentioned here that when P first announced he would rep scum of earth FD I sent him an email through his website (which has a gallery of him posing in similar positions with his awful hygiene and 80s-era least cool leather jacket ever seen, which I only mention because he is such a poseur) and though my note was civilized he replied within minutes using foul language at me? And then a second time, until I noted he might have something better to do than hurl curse words at random people emailing him? He is so obsessed with himself. His ridiculous flowery speeches for any reason whatsoever - it's like a parody, pretty close to a sad-sack lawyer speechifying and grandstanding with over-the-tp rhetoric in traffic court. No, Norm, you are no Clarence Darrow or Atticus Finch, you are a lowlife ambulance-chasing scumball JOKE. Okay I digress. But I did feel that this judge is sort of smitten by him, which is weird. All macho posturing nonsense. But in defense of men, so many good ones even in this sordid tale, and the worker who saved the seats is a real hero.
I remember your post about him cursing at you. I was appalled at the time, now that time has gone on and we have seen so much more of NP I am not surprised. What an arrogant .......!!

Since there is no death penalty in CT, it may be that all defendants are entitled to bond, in an amount determined by the judge, as long as certain conditions are met. This bond was set by the arrest warrant, so when Coangelo had the judge sign the warrant, Coangelo most likely requested that amount.

There was not much back and forth about that figure in court, which makes me think the State was confident that number was going to stick (Pattis knew this, too, but...more posturing). Had the judge set too high a bond, he might have been concerned about being overturned by an appellate court.

Still, even a defendant entitled to bond can have it denied if they are deemed a fight risk or a danger to the community. It is the very rare defendant charged with first degree murder who is given pretrial release, but it apparently does happen in CT. Pattis actually was complaining to the judge about lower amounts set in other murder cases there. NOT at all typical but it must be how it works in that state.

Do I think Dulos is BOTH a flight risk and a danger to the community? Of course! This judge, however, is bound by the case law in CT and he may not have believed he had the power to deny release outright, so he set the bond as high as he could. Given Dulos' arrogance and inability to follow the law, he may just be wasting more money by posting bond, because one single violation and all that money flies out the window.

Thank you for the explanation. This is one of those times I wish I had legal knowledge because on the surface at least, it defies logic (in my head anyways) as I don't know that you could find anyone with more of a risk to flee than FD - he has money & connections, known access to a private plane and assets & family waiting for him overseas (plus plenty of choices of countries with no extradition treaty with the US). There are ways to disarm/remove the ankle bracelet and slip out without anyone noticing. Short of having a travel agent to plan his itinerary, he seems all set :(

Also, the other thing I've wondered is that Colangelo is reportedly a top candidate for Chief State's Attorney so wondering how this might be impacting his decision making. Thoughts anyone?

If her body was wrapped in plastic, zip tied for security or carrying purposes, why would all of that have been removed to dispose of her body , as it seems to have been done ? If she was buried in a pre-dug grave, or weighted and put in a pond or even put in an incinerator, why take off the zip ties and unwrap her?

When I buy zip ties, they are in a package of multiples. So if I killed someone, I would want to throw away the remainders of the bag somewhere so they didn't remain in my house to compare to....like in a bag, down the street, with bloody clothes and other items.

So, I wouldn't assume that the zip ties came off of her body. If they did, they perhaps would have been needed to be cut for removal.

The kids were water skiers I’m thinking they also may have played ball /golf and those might be in the garage but it’s an awful risk if he arrived on the bike - what if they didn’t have them ? I think he snuck a peek at the 5/22 bbQ and knew his weapon of choice would already be there IMO
I believe lacrosse was specifically mentioned as the wed night bbq is when Fo played it with the boys. But I may be mistaken.

I'm with you on the 'coincidences' here with location of JFd on the 24th being an issue and still unresolved.

I also wonder if Fd could have accessed the security system on Welles or possibly figured out some other way to spy on JFd? It sounds wacky to consider these options but maybe it happened?

I also wonder if Fd was able to get some basic info from one of the children very innocently and the comment or question wasn't caught by the monitor?

Given what we have learned about Fd total disregard of rules in so many other situations, it does seem possible that he might have figured out some way to communicate via social media or Snap or Insta with one of the older children and used this as a way to get access to JFd location and schedule.

Its impossible to know whether JFd successfully changed all her passwords to online accts too when she left 4Jx and perhaps Fd did have access to some schedule info or even possibly her phone? It all sounds a bit far fetched but Fd seemed determined to do whatever it took to figure out how to eliminate JFd.

IMO there was some major reason that Fd arrived early on the 22nd and then most likely lied about the Grace Farm picnic location being viable when he knew it closed at 6 and so this pushed the event to the Welles back patio which I believe has access to the mudroom. We know Fd didn't go inside Welles on that day but did he possibly do something to the access door to facilitate entry at a later date?

I think its likely that all these dates with Fd and JFd and the children that week were connected as well as his scheduled pick up of the children for the weekend.

MOO

It was speculated earlier that FD intended to get the kids and take them with fake passports to Greece right after the murder. He showed up to collect the kids assuming he would easily be their only guardian now that he was a widower with access to her trust fund and their inheritance. All a delusional vision.

BwaaaHaaaHaaaa! All the banking institutions head honchos are probably seeing the AA and saying OMG, no cash for him. It's obvious from reading the AA he's got toomany encumbrances and debt. I'm LUVVVVING IT! lol, yeah, that's the "paperwork" problems for sure. The paperwork isn't being approved by anyone as he has nothing to put up for bond. Unless family overseas comes through, but what do they have that can be attached if they live in Greece.

*eating popcorn*

No longer “winning!””” I hope it was worth it.

So sorry sicko!

moo

Sorry if this is old news, but a former attorney for FD, Kent Mahwinney, has been arrested for conspiracy to commit murder. Jennifer Dulos Killing: Suspect May Have Dug Grave at Gun Club

Super-creepy stuff here, including FD's repeated attempts to lure Mahwinney's estranged wife over to FD's house under the guise of arranging a "reconciliation" between the attorney and the unnamed woman. Thank god she listened to her gut and didn't go over there or she'd likely have been killed, too.

Sounds sort of "Strangers on a Train," where KM may have agreed to help Dulos murder his wife and FD agreed to help KM dispose of his wife as well...

NP is so full of himself. Have I mentioned here that when P first announced he would rep scum of earth FD I sent him an email through his website (which has a gallery of him posing in similar positions with his awful hygiene and 80s-era least cool leather jacket ever seen, which I only mention because he is such a poseur) and though my note was civilized he replied within minutes using foul language at me? And then a second time, until I noted he might have something better to do than hurl curse words at random people emailing him? He is so obsessed with himself. His ridiculous flowery speeches for any reason whatsoever - it's like a parody, pretty close to a sad-sack lawyer speechifying and grandstanding with over-the-tp rhetoric in traffic court. No, Norm, you are no Clarence Darrow or Atticus Finch, you are a lowlife ambulance-chasing scumball JOKE. Okay I digress. But I did feel that this judge is sort of smitten by him, which is weird. All macho posturing nonsense. But in defense of men, so many good ones even in this sordid tale, and the worker who saved the seats is a real hero.
I had to check out the website once you mentioned gallery. What the heck is that? I work with a lot of attorneys and none of them have photo galleries on their websites. Usually just one head shot and maybe a photo of them meeting with a client. Not a portfolio of pictures of themselves.

When I buy zip ties, they are in a package of multiples. So if I killed someone, I would want to throw away the remainders of the bag somewhere so they didn't remain in my house to compare to....like in a bag, down the street, with bloody clothes and other items.

So, I wouldn't assume that the zip ties came off of her body. If they did, they perhaps would have been needed to be cut for removal.
I took that information about the zip ties from the AW#3 for FD because it listed zip ties with her DNA on it so I assumed that was transferred through contact whether it was skin or blood. LE didn't indicate whether they were cut off or not, just that they found them with her DNA and listed them. MOO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member