Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3 dark spirits, I believe.
So Lori has stated Tylee is dead, Chad has stated Lori has no minor children, Lori has stated that Tylee ran off with JJ, friends have claimed she thought she should drive off a cliff and kill everyone at once, divorce paperwork claims she doesn't want anything further to do with the children, and Kay claims Lori said the above. And there are still people wondering why LE is concerned for the welfare of the children? That CPS has no right to investigate? That this is government overstepping? I just don't understand what is wrong with some people. (Please feel free to add to this list of concerning statements and or behavior). Moo.

It is possible that everyone has lied to both LE and the media. I myself have been involved with two newspaper articles in which the facts were not accurately reported. Sometimes it's due to the rush to get info out, or get the scoop, or just because of a lack of due diligence. And we've all heard of LE scenarios where they completely screwed up--failed to secure a crime scene (Ramsey.), etc. It serves is all well to be skeptical until evidence is produced and even eye witnesses are unreliable.

That being said, it would be incredibly easy to provide proof the children are safe. If they are in hiding due to custody fears (which, in their delusions, they may believe whether or not that's the case), they could then negotiate further with LE through their lawyer, stating their case to maintain custody. That they are not pursuing those angles, if they are innocent, does not make any sense, in my opinion.

Lots of dead bodies under suspicious circumstances doesn't help, either.

Can you provide a scenario where "acting really guilty" makes sense? Or even where hiding makes sense?

The world is going to end. In the last days "something, something, something." Insert anything that works for the something. If the world is going to end (whatever that might mean) except for those who have taken the proper precautions and are hiding in the right places then doing anything other than hiding in the right places makes no sense.

Of course if this is the explanation I'd wonder why they bothered to get an attorney to represent them to the media. If they're convinced the end is really that imminent I'd also wonder why Chad doesn't have his kids and their families with him as well. If he tried to get them to come and they are as unconcerned as they appear to be, that doesn't make sense either.

But to keep the going back and forth pattern going, expecting end of the world fantasies from people who are as deluded as Chad and Lori appear to be to hold up in a logical way is probably too much to ask.

Lori likely knew Charles had taken steps to legally limit JJ's interaction with her (the protection order, the mental hold evaluation). When Charles died, she must have known that paperwork was still floating around and might cause problems. When the welfare check happened she likely knew it was coming from the Woodcocks, and took it as proof they were going to try and take the kids and hid them instead. If she dodged the mental evaluation by hiding from LE for long enough, perhaps she thought the custody issue would blow over as well if she just hid the kids for a bit.
But you don't prove you are a fit and responsible, sane parent, by acting crazy, irresponsible, and irrational. She is actively demonstrating and proving their claims. Yet she does not realize that, because of her mental illness. Moo.

Lori likely knew Charles had taken steps to legally limit JJ's interaction with her (the protection order, the mental hold evaluation). When Charles died, she must have known that paperwork was still floating around and might cause problems. When the welfare check happened she likely knew it was coming from the Woodcocks, and took it as proof they were going to try and take the kids and hid them instead. If she dodged the mental evaluation by hiding from LE for long enough, perhaps she thought the custody issue would blow over as well if she just hid the kids for a bit.

This is about as good an explanation as I can imagine.

Radar link

Aunt Of Missing Idaho Kids Reveals Their Mom & Stepdad's Involvement In Secret 'Cult'

"Woodcock said Daybell – who had written numerous books focusing on the end of the world – was kicked out of the Mormon church before leading Preparing A People.

“They say it’s Mormon based, but Chad Daybell was ex-communicated from the Mormon church and Lori will be too,” she said. “So it’s absolutely not Mormon, it’s a cult. Daybell wrote all these books with his own thoughts about things, and then it went from there.”

Now Woodcock, whose brother, Charles, was shot to death in July by his estranged wife Vallow’s brother, who died on December 12, revealed that her only hope is that her grandchildren can be brought back safely.

“I’m not worried for Lori one bit, she made her bed. My hope is that she gets apprehended and has to face a jury. That’s my hope. So that’s what we pray,” said Woodcock. “I quit worrying about her a long time ago when she wouldn’t let us see our [nephew] after my brother died, after he was murdered. After they murdered him, she would not allow me to see him or talk to him.” "

More at link.

KW knows what she is doing by using the word "cult". She knows the reaction it gets, as has been demonstrated on this forum. People immediately think the worst. As has been discussed on this forum, anyone with unusual beliefs could be considered a cult, but that doesn't mean they would kill someone. She also has some "facts" about Chad wrong in the above article. Per discussions on other forums, people have seen evidence that Chad was not excommunicated and per the Preparing a People website, Chad did not lead Preparing a People. If this is the cult that she is talking about, then maybe there isn't a cult at all.

It is possible that everyone has lied to both LE and the media. I myself have been involved with two newspaper articles in which the facts were not accurately reported. Sometimes it's due to the rush to get info out, or get the scoop, or just because of a lack of due diligence. And we've all heard of LE scenarios where they completely screwed up--failed to secure a crime scene (Ramsey.), etc. It serves is all well to be skeptical until evidence is produced and even eye witnesses are unreliable.

That being said, it would be incredibly easy to provide proof the children are safe. If they are in hiding due to custody fears (which, in their delusions, they may believe whether or not that's the case), they could then negotiate further with LE through their lawyer, stating their case to maintain custody. That they are not pursuing those angles, if they are innocent, does not make any sense, in my opinion.

Lots of dead bodies under suspicious circumstances doesn't help, either.

Can you provide a scenario where "acting really guilty" makes sense? Or even where hiding makes sense?
Possible that Kay and Larry made a comment that they would take Lori to court for rights or custody, perhaps a little threat thrown out while trying to get on the phone with the kids. (tho never developed into anything) Comment would have made Lori extremely paranoid, no doubt. They say Lori refused to let them talk after Charles' demise, I suppose the kids know the truth of what happened to Charles... and Chad/Lori afraid the kids will drop the dime eventually. The last time they DID talk (or facetime) August 2019 it's said it was "scripted" and I imagine Lori was hovering with a finger on the hang up button. Also, in the comments under the RADAR article, someone claims that Lori threw a big pool party the afternoon of Charles' demise... including loud music. Hadn't seen that before.

@Gardener1850 It looks like MSM has picked up on all of your hard work on the timeline. I wonder if they added anything that couldn't previously be posted here. I'm trying to compare but the timeline is loooong.

A timeline of the events surrounding the disappearance of J.J. Vallow and Tylee Ryan

Thanks, I've seen it. They did have a couple things I knew but I had not included because of the rules here (such as the names of the new spouses of Alex and Melani-- Now that their names are in MSM it will be in the next update I post). They cited Joseph Ryan's sister as a source for a couple facts they had that I had slightly different or didn't have and I have added those to my timeline as well. I did have a laugh seeing that the reporter's timeline says that Colby's exact date of birth is "unknown". Obviously the reporter didn't do all their own research to make this timeline, but that's OK. CR's DOB is easy to find for anyone who bothers to look. For any reporters reading here-- I KNOW CR's exact date of birth (and his original birth name too), but the rules of Websleuths prevent me from posting it. He is not one of the missing children and not a POI and he deserves SOME privacy IMO.

Also, I won't be adding CR's DOB to the timeline I made even if a MSM source adds it (unless he is accused by police of helping Lori hide the children or some other crime). That's just my personal line I've chosen (not WS rules exactly) as I believe Colby and several other relatives in this case have been innocently caught up in this whole thing. I only put down dates of birth for the POIs and the missing kids. I try to put myself in relatives' shoes and think about how I would feel having the news or a message board share my DOB and birth name just because my siblings are missing and my mom is a POI. Colby is an adult with his own family and he doesn't have control over what Lori does. He begged for her to do the right thing in his video to her and I believe his emotion shown is genuine. There's not much else he could do if Lori is not in contact with him. MOO.

KW knows what she is doing by using the word "cult". She knows the reaction it gets, as has been demonstrated on this forum. People immediately think the worst. As has been discussed on this forum, anyone with unusual beliefs could be considered a cult, but that doesn't mean they would kill someone. She also has some "facts" about Chad wrong in the above article. Per discussions on other forums, people have seen evidence that Chad was not excommunicated and per the Preparing a People website, Chad did not lead Preparing a People. If this is the cult that she is talking about, then maybe there isn't a cult at all.
Hard to say who is the leader, but Lori is claiming she's a God, and going to lead 144,000 people out when Christ comes this summer, and people have died mysteriously and disappeared around her... sorry but that is a text book DANGEROUS CULT no matter if there are 2 or 20,000 followers of it. Surprised Chad would hang with her, but hey, she's cute too? #Bonus And yes, RADAR is wrong, they were "involved" in PaP not leaders of it. Some of those people and those in AVOW may still follow the Daybells tho, would like to see that vetted out by LEA and MSM.

3 months? Any theory on why so long? I know nothing about the potential process, but am guessing the tests and such that might be done to Alex's body are more extensive because it hadn't been spending months decomposing before they got whatever samples they could. Is that possibly why or is it that whoever does this in Gilbert that far behind or prioritizing this so low that it will be that long? MOO

I have no idea why it would take that long. I've seen test results take months but usually only in cases where the victim was skeletal when found. I'm not sure what they are looking for. Perhaps they are running basic tox-screen tests first and anticipating that if the basic ones come back without clear results that more tests have to be run after that? If he was poisoned with something unusual or rare that they don't usually test for they may have to keep doing tests until they find it. I hope they conducted a search warrant on AC's home to recover all medications and chemicals that could have been used to poison him. But we have not heard anything about that... MOO.

I think PR could comment and say “we are concerned for this family and their children — we do not endorse nor support their teachings or ideas, even if they’ve been in our pews — and would hope that if any of our members have information about the children that they’d cooperate with law enforcement.” I think they don’t because they don’t want to be associated with the story with any way in the press.
ABSOLUTELY YES. The fact that they have NOT already done this is troubling. Really any type of church would do this. Clearly these people have claimed to be LDS, and if the church wants to separate themselves from these fringe beliefs, they haven't done anything at this point to actually do that in earnest.

Last edited:
3 months? Any theory on why so long? I know nothing about the potential process, but am guessing the tests and such that might be done to Alex's body are more extensive because it hadn't been spending months decomposing before they got whatever samples they could. Is that possibly why or is it that whoever does this in Gilbert that far behind or prioritizing this so low that it will be that long? MOO

Toxicology. It can take months. (Ever wait for celebrity death results? Corey Haim, Brittany Murphy, Michael Jackson, Prince etc)

Last edited:
Did you listen to Chad’s podcasts on the Preparing a People? If those podcasts are so innocent why did Preparing a People pull them down? If there was nothing wrong with them, leave them up for everyone to listen to. I personally did listen to them and wish I had recorded them to play for everyone to hear. One of my first posts weeks ago on WS was about what I heard on that podcast. The one in January 2019 was Chad explaining his visions to everyone about what LITERALLY will happen in the end times (which he was predicting for the near future). The “cult” are the people who thought what Chad Daybell said was true and followed him. I don’t know how many people this actually was. Preparing a People didn’t have a problem with this message until the press release by the Rexburg Police.

Why was JJ going to school in July, and why was CV picking him up at 8:30 am? Seems late for the start of a school day. I’m assuming it was more of a daycare than school? Just curious.

Some children with special needs qualify for ESY (extended school year) due to regression and recoupment issues. JJ could have been receiving tutoring, speech therapy, etc. or a combination of services. Any services would likely be provided at a school (thereby explaining JJ being taken to “school”) at a scheduled time on certain days. For example, every other Thursday from 10:00-10:45. ESY is not the same thing as traditional summer school.

* Oops. Already elaborated on by mickey2932.

Last edited:
Toxicology. It can take months. (Ever wait for celebrity death results? Corey Haim, Brittany Murphy, Michael Jackson, Prince etc)

I believe Alex's autopsy was conducted right away, so decomposition would not be a factor.
But if its only due to toxicology (agree that can take months), why would his take 3 months, but TD only 2-3 weeks? Presumably they would be doing toxicology on both? Moo.

I believe Alex's autopsy was conducted right away, so decomposition would not be a factor.
Idle musings - Is it possible to "grow" E-Coli bacteria at home and how would you "give it" to another person for serious fast harm/death ?.....moo

As far as custody issues, none of that explains why they fled from law enforcement. The police had no power to take the children that day, it was a simple welfare check. They could have just shown the children, wherever they are, and it wouldn’t change anything re any custody issues. Those would be dealt with by a court.

Instead they fled and now they’re the subject of a nationwide FBI manhunt, I really don’t see how this fixes a custody dispute - if it exists. They certainly haven’t made anything better for themselves, or more importantly the children!
Well I guess if the kids had been there and were interviewed by LE it may have been a different story depending on what the kids said and how they appeared. MOO.

I never realized it was FAMILY MEMBERS she told that Tylee had died. What the heck?!!! I knew she had said it to someone, but family? How long ago did she say that? And who to? Totally crazy. I want to know more about this detail. I assumed she had said this to a stranger of sorts- but family?

Since Lori's family would know that isn't true about Tylee dying in 2017, I have been assuming that was what Lori and Chad told his family and Tammy's family members. They wouldn't have anyway to know it was a lie until the kids were declared missing. I believe Tammy's family has been cooperating with police and hoping to find out what really happened to Tammy. MOO.

I'm right there with the people wondering where the Cox family is. If my daughter and her children were missing for months, and if I knew/learned that her behavior had become erratic or her ideas were radical, I hope I'd be doing what the Vallow family members are doing. Unless I had some reason for laying low that was more compelling than my daughter and grandchildren going missing...and I can't imagine what that would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj