Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you give us a link to Charles going to their office? Otherwise that is speculation, (which is allowed on here). BTW I did not say who BB saw in the jeep so what makes you bring up Alex? My only actual speculation was why Charles was killed (shot twice).
Oh yeah, I forgot the portion where BB claimed it was him was later redacted from the MSM articles. I will have to go back to the interview the attorneys did and check to see if that's what they said Charles did. Re: Charles going to the office. If that's not what they say then, yes, that would be merely an assumption on my part.
*Edited for missing words

Last edited:
How do you know they are in danger and distressed? The key is exactly as you said it...you do not understand. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean that these people have done anything wrong. This is the problem...people base thing on what they understand rather than trying to look at other perspectives. It's the whole I don't understand so they must be guilty of something mindset. MOO
What makes you so sure they are safe?

LE have said they are in danger, as you well know and JJ's relatives have said he will be distressed as he likes routine and will miss his Granpa, his iPad and his service dog. You only have to watch his videos with his Grandpa to know this is true.
LE believes they are in danger and the grandparents believe that JJ is distressed, but that doesn't mean that is the case. I can believe a lot of things, but that doesn't make what I believe fact. LE could come to your home tomorrow and say we believe that you've been harming your children, does that make it so? There's a fine line between facts and assumptions here. JMHO

If the kids are simply in hiding or in a secure location for whatever reason I'd be ok with it. There are ways this can be validated with the appropriate agencies. That is what has me confused. Why would anyone want this attention and drama? Is it fun putting the rest of your family, friends and religious partners through this? Or is that the point? The notorioty? Becoming (in) famous? As far as I'm concerned the end point of this is are those kids safe?

LE believes they are in danger and the grandparents believe that JJ is distressed, but that doesn't mean that is the case. I can believe a lot of things, but that doesn't make what I believe fact. LE could come to your home tomorrow and say we believe that you've been harming your children, does that make it so? There's a fine line between facts and assumptions here. JMHO

Does the local LE in this hypothetical abuse scenario have a batch of red flags on file in connection with your family, including a list of mysterious deaths as long as your arm, plus a history of telling people you meet on the street that your live, non-abused children are dead?

For starters, the divorce document also said that Lori threatened to kill her husband if he got in her way and he was shot dead at her house four months later so I'd say Charles' claims carry a lot of credibilty.
My ex also made claims that I made threats to kill them and it wasn't even remotely true. I suppose it's one of situation that you're actually sitting in that it's pretty easy to believe that a person probably said it. I lived it though so I know how people can twist things to get what they want. Honestly before my ex, I never thought that anyone could be capable of making up stories and destroying a person's life in such a manner, but after I lived it I'm not so quick to jump on the they must be guilty bandwagon. I won't be sold until the autopsy's come back and say that these people were actually murdered.

Does the local LE in this hypothetical abuse scenario have a batch of red flags on file in connection with your family, including a list of mysterious deaths as long as your arm, plus a history of telling people you meet on the street that your live, non-abused children are dead?
Well let's say they do. Does it make it so if they do? Or just circumstances?

Duplicate quote and response DBM

Lawyers go by what they hear from their clients. It is not their duty, but rather the courts to decide if the accusations are true or false. Did Charles go into their office and tell them these things? Absolutely. Does it make what he said true though?
Unfortunately we are unable to ask him now but we have his relatives accounts backing it all up and they witnessed these things too, as well as Charles.

I'm not sure if they have a legal obligation to produce those children if she knows where they are and my assumption is that their attorney has advised them of such. We have to remember she didn't report them missing a disgruntled family member with no legal standing did because she hadn't let them see him. Could that be suspicious? I suppose so, but if she knows the kids are fine then why should she have to give them any information? In my situation, when I had to go into hiding I was considered "acting guilty". However, I was absolutely not guilty. All it took was my ex spouse calling LE and saying I threatened to kill them. This ex had also went and found my child's other parent and they together made many false claims against me. I was stalked and terrorized and LE just wasn't hearing me. It was by the grace of God that finally one very wonderful LEO and one very smart judge believed me. Otherwise, I'd probably be in prison right now and without my child.

The issue here, is the deception to LEO. If this was a custody issue, Lori would tell the truth, produce JJ, tell LEO that he is fine.

My ex also made claims that I made threats to kill them and it wasn't even remotely true. I suppose it's one of situation that you're actually sitting in that it's pretty easy to believe that a person probably said it. I lived it though so I know how people can twist things to get what they want. Honestly before my ex, I never thought that anyone could be capable of making up stories and destroying a person's life in such a manner, but after I lived it I'm not so quick to jump on the they must be guilty bandwagon. I won't be sold until the autopsy's come back and say that these people were actually murdered.

If your ex's claims were in your divorce filings, you probably would have had an even bigger problem on your hands if he had been shot and killed by your brother at your house a few months later.

Just curious but your ex is still around right?
Autopsies are going to be at least a couple more weeks and these kids need to be located now. Serious danger. MOO.

If the kids are simply in hiding or in a secure location for whatever reason I'd be ok with it. There are ways this can be validated with the appropriate agencies. That is what has me confused. Why would anyone want this attention and drama? Is it fun putting the rest of your family, friends and religious partners through this? Or is that the point? The notorioty? Becoming (in) famous? As far as I'm concerned the end point of this is are those kids safe?
Yes. Many of us believe there’s a chance the kids are alive and in hiding. There’s also a chance they’ve been harmed.

<modsnip: rude>

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately we are unable to ask him now but we have his relatives accounts backing it all up and they witnessed these things too, as well as Charles.
That is their word. Nothing more. I had my ex's whole family against me and it still didn't make me guilty of what they were saying. That's the point...what makes what they say so believable? Are they believable just because they said it first or have I missed a ton of proof that was proven to be more than circumstantial evidence or hearsay? People are too quick to say or think that things must be true without having any facts. MOO

Well let's say they do. Does it make it so if they do? Or just circumstances?

Well, how often is it "circumstantial"? 15% of the time? 2% of the time? You seem to be approaching this issue as if LE doesn't have a clue in the world as to the patterns of Waco-esque cults, or domestic abusers, or liars (perjurers), etc., and I don't call that exactly logical. I would call it "extreme skepticism", but JMO.

Well, I can't say they are for sure, but I don't assume that they are not safe. MOO
Well that is the difference between you and LE. LE are obliged to and must check it out, which they did and they were lied to for no good reason, except to make a quick escape for themselves. I.e. saving their own skins and not caring about the kids, whom they had already lied about twice before.

As I said, this site is about the victims. Lori and Chad are not victims but POI's in the disappearance of two missing children. We do not advocate for POI's only for the victims.

MOO it looks more like you support speculation, but I digress.
As for how do I know he went in to the office. I don't, but I do believe the attorneys said he came to the office in their interview with the news yesterday.
As for the rest of your comment that's all still hearsay with the exception of LE seeing the Jeep on CCTV footage. However, didn't Alex and BB live in the same town? Could it be that he was seen because he lived there. Circumstantial evidence once again. MOO
Gilbert is a large town, people and square miles. CV was deceased but someone was driving his car.

I've seen this posted a couple times now. Can someone please find a MSM source for the "Level 3 dark Spirits" quote? Was that in a Grey Hughes interview? I plan to post update #3 of the timeline this afternoon or this evening (unless some thing big breaks in the case today) and this is one detail I need a source for or I won't include it. TIA!

Someone probably answered. I think it's in Charles divorce filing. Maybe. I'll look when I get caught up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam