TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
She would have to implicate herself also in order to that though. I think she'll let her lawyer do all the talking,and exercise her right to remain silent.
MOO
She already pretty well implicated herself by her actions. She stole a baby and it's likely she killed the baby's mother or know who did.
That only leaves her excuses. What might they be? And what will they cost the state to prove or disprove?

I have a massive aversion to criminals who run up gigantic legal bills on foot of their already heinous atrocious and cruel actions, particularly murderers.

Fiancé Of Woman Allegedly Killed In Baby-Stealing Scheme: ‘There’s No Reason For Any Of This’
I haven't caught up on Heidi's case in a second, so here's some quotes from this I found interesting (not sure if it is new info or not):
Carey also suspects Fieramusca didn’t carry out his fiancée's abduction on her own.

"I don't know what happened… Heidi is way stronger than Magen,” he told "Good Morning America." “There has to be a second person. There is no way Magen was by herself.”

Carey said Fieramusca asked to hold the child shortly after Broussard gave birth, which in hindsight, he said, “surprised” him. He described it as an interruption of an intimate moment amongst family.

When police spoke with Fieramusca's ex-boyfriend, Christopher Green, he confessed he had never seen his former girlfriend’s bare stomach while she was supposedly pregnant, ABC reported. Green, who said he and Fieramusca were broken up but were in a common law relationship, said he had never doubted she was pregnant with his child. However, when investigators showed the man a photo of Broussard’s still-missing child, Margot, he replied, “that's the baby at my house,” an arrest affidavit claimed.

Authorities recovered the child before Christmas and returned her to the woman’s family. They said it’s unclear if Fieramusca was ever pregnant. She told police she gave birth on Dec. 12, but wasn’t able to provide the name of the hospital where her baby was delivered.

She already pretty well implicated herself by her actions. She stole a baby and it's likely she killed the baby's mother or know who did.
That only leaves her excuses. What might they be? And what will they cost the state to prove or disprove?

I have a massive aversion to criminals who run up gigantic legal bills on foot of their already heinous atrocious and cruel actions, particularly murderers.
True but so far no murder charge,if she squeals it could ramp up the charges against her. Because it could further implicate her.
MOO

True but so far no murder charge,if she squeals it could ramp up the charges against her. Because it could further implicate her.
MOO
There's more than enough circumstantial to charge and convict her, I reckon and that's even without full autopsy, toxicology or much else.
If she was dead for a full week, decomp. had set in in earnest, it's possible many of the usual forensic testing including toxicology can be delayed considerably longer than usual.
They may well be awaiting these results prior to charging. It could even take quite a while longer.
I don't know how she did it in a moving car because if she had stunned Heidi first with a weapon or a weight, it is likely those marks would be visible to the naked eye even following the week long interval.

If it does turn out it was her and her alone though, it's highly unlikely we will ever receive an understanding of the whys of it all even if she is found guilty.

That seems plausible to me! Except - how could MF be certain that morning as she started on her desperate mission, that she would catch Heidi outside? Unless Heidi mentioned the shopping trip....
Perhaps MF was ready to do whatever it took to "have her baby". Gag
And the diaper bag, carseat.

I am glad to read this article. Thank you for posting it.

A very good reminder of another victim in this crime.

There is no doubt in my mind that CG must have lost and still be losing alot of sleep over this.

He has found out his girlfriend very likely murdered her best friend, stole her baby, he isn't a father to a precious little girl, moved out of his home (who would blame him?), and is likely being hounded by the media....overnight his world has been smashed to bits.

How will he ever trust anyone after being thrown into this unfathomable situation?

JMO
Yes, he’s a victim too, and I feel badly for him.

It’s just a hypothesis but I imagine CG spent as little time w/MF as possible following the breakup. Wouldn’t be surprised if he spent a lot of time hanging out w/friends or working late just to avoid going home. I suspect he continued to pay for utilities, food, etc. and let her freeload because she was pregnant, but it doesn’t sound like he was fully engaged w/her pregnancy. Didn’t he leave town (for work?) even though she was past her supposed due date. Not sure what his plan was for after the baby was born. Possibly avoided thinking about it figuring he’d cross that bridge when he came to it.

I think he had a lot of distain for MF before this whole thing happened and now probably justifiably hates her guts. I’m sure this is very hard for him, but hopefully it will be easier for him to recover than it would be had he loved and trusted her. If ever there was affirmation that your ex girlfriend was indeed as horrible as you thought, this would be it!

I imagine his heartache is compounded by having to move in w/his mother. I’m sure she’s lovely and sounds like she’s being very supportive. But he hid his relationship w/MF from Mom altogether, and now Mom knows when he gets up, leaves and returns home each day. That’s a big change and probably a bit disconcerting on top of everything else. Perhaps it’s giving them the opportunity to get closer as a family. That would be a nice silver lining.

Well if LE couldn’t charge him and Megan isn’t talking, then they may be just keeping an eye on him. I hope he wasn’t involved but I don’t have an idea of who else could be emotionally involved enough to do something so heinous and so stupid.
My gut tells me he wasn’t involved. He may have wanted a child but he clearly didn’t want MF, and the risk (and wrongness) of kidnapping someone else’s baby only to be stuck w/her doesn’t seem likely IMO.

In fact, I think had she tried to involve him in the kidnapping and/or murder his reaction would be Oh Hell No! Maybe even turn her in himself.

More likely it was some other guy who had an interest in Heidi’s baby, or a misguided female associate. If there was an accomplice at all. I was leaning towards she did it herself until reading she seemed to be sitting in the passenger side of the car when Heidi got in.

All MOO

Gosh, forgot all about him. He was really weird. It’s possible! But did he know Megan? I will have to look it up on YouTube if it’s still there. It’s hard to imagine he would commit a murder just to help a deranged woman get a baby.
Well, this guy thought the baby was his. And MF wanted a baby and needed someone new to support her.

Maybe she played both of them, telling wannabe baby daddy that they were going to Austin to rescue Heidi and the baby, and when he found out what was really going on bailed ASAP.

In fact, I think had she tried to involve him in the kidnapping and/or murder his reaction would be Oh Hell No! Maybe even turn her in himself.
^^sbm

I don't see CG with any aspirations of being a kidnapper or accomplice to murder. During the time MF/CG were described as a couple in a relationship, he was supportive of her when she was arrested for theft from her employer, and posted bail for her release from jail. Whether the allegations were true or not, the prosecutor's office made the decision to drop the charges on the day it was set for trial.

Going down the list...We’ve heard a lot about who didn’t like Shane. But maybe this accomplice (if there is one) is someone who didn’t like Heidi. Someone we haven’t heard about yet. I wonder if there was someone obsessed with Shane (a female) who wasn’t at all happy Shane and Heidi reconciled. Someone who wanted Heidi out of the picture. Someone MF could play off to CG as “her cousin”. Moo

Okay I didn't realize that Magen claimed she had her baby the SAME day that Heidi went missing. This throws a wrench in my theory because I was kinda wondering if the person who was driving was unaware of what Magen had planned. This whole case so freaking mind boggling like WTF!!?? Also I'm glad they have not rushed to a murder charge yet because I fear if they did that this case would end up being another Casey Anthony and Magen would get off scott free. I'm so afraid they won't be able to prove where/who murdered Heidi.

I still think it's significant who she stated she was with on the morning of the 12th.

I'm sure when they were sitting down with her asking the questions the next question would have been 'who is that cousin?' And if she couldn't be specific they would have written that in the affidavit, much as they wrote down she couldn't recall the name of the birthing centre.

Otherwise she could have just said she went on a shopping trip alone. It's significant to name a person who can be traced, and not inventing a story of an old childhood divorced friend, someone impossible to identify, lives out of state now, who she happened to bump into for instance.

I believe she had a plan for them to verify who she was with, she didn't even attempt to lie about a specific birthing centre. I don't see why she would say something that could be checked out as false, by detectives there and then, that minute.

MOO

Last edited:
I still think it's significant who she stated she was with on the morning of the 12th.

I'm sure when they were sitting down with her asking the questions the next question would have been 'who is that cousin?' And if she couldn't be specific they would have written that in the affidavit, much as they wrote down she couldn't recall the name of the birthing centre.

Otherwise she could have just said she went on a shopping trip alone. It's significant to name a person who can be traced, and not inventing a story of an old childhood divorced friend, someone impossible to identify, lives out of state now, who she happened to bump into for instance.

I believe she had a plan for them to verify who she was with, she didn't even attempt to lie about a specific birthing centre. I don't see why she would say something that could be checked out as false, by detectives there and then, that minute.

MOO
The same way she lied about baby M being baby Luna that was able to be checked out right then and there. I think there is some significance to the fact she did not claim to be with her sister who is stated to be her support. So it’s my belief the cousin was another lie And was likely someone else she referred to as her cousin.

Last edited:
The same way she lied about baby M being baby Luna that was able to be checked out right then and there. I think there is some significance to the fact she did not claim to be with her sister who is stated to be her support. So it’s my believe the cousin was another lie And was likely someone else she referred to as her cousin.
It took a bit longer for them to check the paternity of baby Margo, than right then and there. And I'm sure them removing baby wasn't guaranteed to be the outcome in her mind while she was answering those questions and had a lot of people convinced she was pregnant and had given birth. Otherwise I don't see why she would have implicated someone in her family before having had a chance to speak with them herself and their agreement to alibi her, when LE showed up. Maybe that's what it was, she thought she still had time to speak to cousin and they would do her that favor, if LE went away and didn't arrest her on the spot.

There is a big rumor that is floating around Facebook and I just want to remind everyone even though I'm not a mod on here to NOT post about it in this thread because if it's true it will hit the media soon. I just don't want the thread to get shut down!

It took a bit longer for them to check the paternity of baby Margo, than right then and there. And I'm sure them removing baby wasn't guaranteed to be the outcome in her mind while she was answering those questions and had a lot of people convinced she was pregnant and had given birth. Otherwise I don't see why she would have implicated someone in her family before having had a chance to speak with them herself and their agreement to alibi her, when LE showed up. Maybe that's what it was, she thought she still had time to speak to cousin and they would do her that favor, if LE went away and didn't arrest her on the spot.
No idea what she was thinking but you’re right the better example may have been that she insisted she was not in Austin even though it was already checked out that she was. My opinion is everything she told LE was a lie including being with a cousin.

There is a big rumor that is floating around Facebook and I just want to remind everyone even though I'm not a mod on here to NOT post about it in this thread because if it's true it will hit the media soon. I just don't want the thread to get shut down!

yeah, good reminder for us early birds! Or pre-caffeine posters, lol.

BBM- Well it wouldn't make a lot of sense to insert yourself into a murder & kidnapping case, then identify yourself as the potential Father, if you were a co-conspirator with MF? So this guy isn't even on my radar in that sense.

IMO, there was a third person driving that car. MF manipulated someone into helping her ... This is why LE is taking so long with the murder charges. They have to determine who actually killed Heidi. All just MOO.
BBM
I agree 100%. It would actually be moronic to do so unless you were some kind of genius "cover upper." (I know that isn't a 'real' word, but GordianKnot says we can have our own dictionary on WS :p:D

I hope you are wrong about this.
I'd imagine that if she could have pinned this on somebody else, she would have done it before now. She's all lawyer-ed up and all.
Would take more than her word though.
I'd be very interested in knowing what she told them already.
Unless, the other person did the deed and after getting HB into the duffle bag MF knocked off said accomplice and left him/her nicely concealed somewhere, hence, internet search for "body found in Austin." If they don't find the body to prove MF killed the accomplice, all they have on her is the 2 x kidnapping and tampering with a corpse. For now, anyway. Naturally, all MOO!

Yes, he’s a victim too, and I feel badly for him.

Ditto. Obviously the two had a bf/gf relationship that ended, per CG. Of course she ended up “pregnant” at the exact time he claims they split. Sounds to me like he consented for MF to remain in the house for a specified amount of time. Imo, she did not attempt to reconcile during her “pregnancy” as she could not risk him discovering her “pregnancy” was in her head, not her belly.
I do believe she hoped once she produced an infant, they might reconcile.
I had another thought, if MF attended dr. Appts with HB I think it was so she could get an appointment card, telling the receptionist “Hey, make two, cuz I always come with Heidi, I need it on my fridge as a reminder.” Then CG would believe she was seeing an OB/gyn, idk how she explained Austin......
Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member