Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the video of the crime scene re Charles murder there is a red jeep/station wagon parked on the road which I think looks like it might be Charles vehicle. There is a vehicle parked in the garage (difficult to identify but maybe Alex's or Tylee's and a white pick up also in the drive (probably the one Lori took from the airport when Charles was on a business trip ).

Here's the video of the property/crime scene showing the vehicles.

Police investigating shooting after family fight in Chandler

Is that a Ford emblem on the pickup?

Remember the Rexburg neighbor saying they loaded up a truck?

Attachments

• 20200110_130144.jpg
    20200110_130144.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 24
I can't get these to look good, but this vehicle is curbside (across from the house) and inside the crime scene tape. It's the one that reminds me of my Rogue.

Also noting, it was garbage pickup day.

Attachments

• 20200110_131028.jpg
    20200110_131028.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 20200110_131052.jpg
    20200110_131052.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 38
I can't get these to look good, but this vehicle is curbside (across from the house) and inside the crime scene tape. It's the one that reminds me of my Rogue.

Also noting, it was garbage pickup day.
That's the one I thought was Charles' jeep maybe, as it is parked on the road and inside the crime tape. Garage door open so maybe that's where the baseball bat was located.

Lori's side of the family are only related to Tylee biologically, as JJ was adopted. Perhaps they had not even met JJ? MOO.

Biologically means nothing in cases of adoption. They are as much JJ's grandparents as they are Tylee's.

I'm getting a bit tired of seeing these kids put on different levels because . . . adoption.

That's the one I thought was Charles' jeep maybe, as it is parked on the road and inside the crime tape. Garage door open so maybe that's where the baseball bat was located.

That could very well be.

Spandangly is correct on the identity of this individual. He was the last one to write in the Book of Mormon, considered to be the last Nephite. She only seems to have picked lifetimes of massive notariety. Perhaps she's trying to get this one to live up to what she feels she was in the past? Maybe her best option was Chad, a notable author in smaller circles? She has a bit of a delusions of grandeur complex going on. Perhaps that's part of Chad's appeal?

I suspect that her delusions came from being fed a constant stream of ego stroking nonsense about how significant she would be in the end times. I read a blog post about a woman who got into and then came out of this energy healing scene and was told things like she was an angel and a seer stone would guide her in her mission and she would learn astral projection.
Can I link the blog post? It's eye opening to say the least.
MOO

Biologically means nothing in cases of adoption. They are as much JJ's grandparents as they are Tylee's.

I'm getting a bit tired of seeing these kids put on different levels because . . . adoption.
The question was asked and I gave a possible reason why one side we don't hear about. It is clearly why his family on Charles' side are so concerned and have put up a reward IMO. Lori herself stated she didn't want him according to Charles, so where would that fit into it if she wanted to give up her adopted rights?

The question was asked and I gave a possible reason why one side we don't hear about. It is clearly why his family on Charles' side are so concerned and have put up a reward IMO. Lori herself stated she didn't want him according to Charles, so where would that fit into it if she wanted to give up her adopted rights?

With Charles out of the picture she would need an attorney or CPS to legally cut ties.

I'm sure there would be other options but to formally abandon her son, that's about it.

No, IDK why. And I don't have any source for that statement, either (so take it as an opinion). It's just a trend I have noticed and others have posted about in cases I have followed on WS- that Friday is a common arrest day in big cases. MOO.
Completely non expert opinion or statement here but a cop friend of mine said that Friday’s are a good day because of the weekend. For arrests, most people can’t make bond because they haven’t appeared in court yet or been arraigned. So at least they will spend the weekend in jail.
This is just an opinion or point for discussion, not an expert opinion. FWIW

Here is a link to the original live stream of the shooting of Charles. Sometimes comments on those can be interesting as I don’t think they can be deleted. I didn’t see any noteworthy comments here. It is a longer video but nothing more to see really, although a zoom in showed toys in patio.

In the video of the crime scene re Charles murder there is a red jeep/station wagon parked on the road which I think looks like it might be Charles vehicle. There is a vehicle parked in the garage (difficult to identify but maybe Alex's or Tylee's and a white pick up also in the drive (probably the one Lori took from the airport when Charles was on a business trip ).

Here's the video of the property/crime scene showing the vehicles.

Police investigating shooting after family fight in Chandler

Technically things like Ritalin/Concerta/Adderall are stimulants. If he's not taking those he may not need help to sleep. Side effects of all of those drugs are sleep problems and or insomnia. Just hoping for the best.

IIRC (and I think it was from a G Hughes video) a diagnosis of autism was involved and the medication Risperidone.

I'm with you... hoping for the best!

Here is a link to the original live stream of the shooting of Charles. Sometimes comments on those can be interesting as I don’t think they can be deleted. I didn’t see any noteworthy comments here. It is a longer video but nothing more to see really, although a zoom in showed toys in patio.

Here's a link to a 2017 Jeep

Buy this instead of a Wrangler | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Review

Looks very similar to the vehicle parked in the road to me.

What makes you think that? Didn't the neighbour in Rexburg meet her? Also, there were Venmo transactions from her phone so could LE work out a location from those transactions? I'll look for the article about the neighbour.

It’s my understanding from an interview that Kay and Larry did with the news (don’t have the link, but it’s in the last thread). That Tylee was already graduated.

ETA here it is

Mom of missing Rexburg children fled before FBI raid, neighbor says - Local News 8

"Just a week after they moved in, JJ told Seth's son that he and his sister would be leaving soon.

"They told my son that, 'Oh yeah, we're going to go visit my grandmother.' We didn't know where that was. I said, 'Oh, okay,' and I understood because school was about to start. The semester was about to start and she was going to school, from what I understood," Bernard said.

The grandmother told investigators that visit never happened. Bernard didn't notice anything odd about the family.

"The weird thing is there were no warning signs. No 'Hey, there's something going on here.' There was nothing. They were very nice, very friendly. She baked us brownies one time," Bernard said. "

I am wondering if they visited a grandma for Tylee's birthday and she (Tylee) was "starting school" as the "semester was about to start".

So could she be at a religious school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members