TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricia put up a media thread, could someone post the arrest warrant info please

"I want to look at her straight in the eyes and ask her why?" Carey said of Fieramusca. "That's all I want to say. There's no reason for any of this. I believe somebody talked her into it. I mean, from knowing Magen, I would never imagine it."

"I don't know what happened. … Heidi is way stronger than Magen. There has to be a second person. There is no way Magen was by herself," he added.
I believe Shane is spot on,and there's a reason he went on GMA. It has to do with the Dec15th Segment they did covering this case.

I wondered that too, but 11/11-12/18 may just be the period they had the warrant for, not the period of time in which the searches took place. It might not mean what it appears to mean.

That aside, it's incredibly chilling.
What's weird to me is MF deactivated her
I considered this, but I'm also assuming she was on a phone and if she wasn't signed into FB on her phone, searching her name in google would also take her there. I know the AA said she deleted her FB account on Dec 18th, but IIRC some of the somewhat 'mutual' friends said MF didn't have any social media (as an explanation as to why no one saw photo's of her baby)
Someone or something must have tipped MF off on the 18th for her to delete her FB. I sort of figured she was on social media more than what we could see.

Does anyone else remember seeing an interview with "Maygen Green" during the time HB was missing? I know I saw it but haven't been able to locate it.

"I want to look at her straight in the eyes and ask her why?" Carey said of Fieramusca. "That's all I want to say. There's no reason for any of this. I believe somebody talked her into it. I mean, from knowing Magen, I would never imagine it."

"I don't know what happened. … Heidi is way stronger than Magen. There has to be a second person. There is no way Magen was by herself," he added.
I believe Shane is spot on,and there's a reason he went on GMA. It has to do with the Dec15th Segment they did covering this case.
It's likely she did have a reason though... Is it possible she was involved in some criminal activity for which she needed to use either Heidi as alibi or co-conspirator and Heidi wasn't having any more of it.
Did she actually intend keeping Heidi's baby or had she a plan to sell her to the highest bidder?
Was she in deep debt due to a prolonged and out of control problem with an addiction of some description and owed or needed a lot of money fast?
Did she expect, at some level that Heidi would go along with her plan?
Why did she kill Heidi?
2 yrs beforehand she was absolutely adamant that she didn't want children.
I'm one of those women that never desired children, it never changed in the course of my life. It just wasn't in me and I never pushed it apart from wondering vaguely if this was really a good idea or decision, I figured it was right for me.
The longer this goes on the more certain I feel the sense that she had a whole other agenda, one that Shane would never have been allowed to know, possibly because it was illegal?

Reactions: TRB
Hey, all, if you see me write "CW", I mean CG. I've made that mistake more than once and it's sometimes too late to edit. All of these initials are hard to keep straight and CW's are burned into my brain, unfortunately.

Hey, all, if you see me write "CW", I mean CG. I've made that mistake more than once and it's sometimes too late to edit. All of these initials are hard to keep straight and CW's are burned into my brain, unfortunately.
Jeez, having the same problem with all the initials here. Head fried and mixing everything up!

It's likely she did have a reason though... Is it possible she was involved in some criminal activity for which she needed to use either Heidi as alibi or co-conspirator and Heidi wasn't having any more of it.
Did she actually intend keeping Heidi's baby or had she a plan to sell her to the highest bidder?
Was she in deep debt due to a prolonged and out of control problem with an addiction of some description and owed or needed a lot of money fast?
Did she expect, at some level that Heidi would go along with her plan?
Why did she kill Heidi?
2 yrs beforehand she was absolutely adamant that she didn't want children.
I'm one of those women that never desired children, it never changed in the course of my life. It just wasn't in me and I never pushed it apart from wondering vaguely if this was really a good idea or decision, I figured it was right for me.
The longer this goes on the more certain I feel the sense that she had a whole other agenda, one that Shane would never have been allowed to know, possibly because it was illegal?
No I don't think it's anything like that at all.

I think emphasis shouldn’t be on what Megan told others about not wanting children. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a woman not wanting children. However, it seems like most women who genuinely don’t want them don’t feel the need to tell everyone that. Megan was very vocal about not wanting children which makes me think she had a major insecurity about it. Possibly she didn’t have the means (a man who wanted children with her) or the ability (some type of infertility). By vocalizing that she didn’t want children she was convincing herself and calming her insecurities about the issue. MOO

JMO
Im starting to warm up to the theory that MF may have been the only person driving and did this all on her own.

The problem we have with the Affidavit statements is it only says "both doors closed, and the vehicle drove away".

Been thinking of one possibility where it could have been MF the whole time. Lets suppose MF was wanting HB to get in the front passenger seat so MF decided to sit in the front passenger seat to wait for her so that as soon as she saw her she would get out of that door and offer that seat to her.

But HB may have suggested the back seat to make it easier for her and the baby and MF agrees. Then maybe the part the witness didnt see is where MF gets in the drivers door and just reaches over to pull the front passenger door shut. The witness may have only seen both doors closing and car pulling away.

That scenario is about the only way I can think of where everything still makes sense and MF may have been the driver afterall.

Occam's Razor would say there is another driver based on those affidavit statements but maybe it was simply the above scenario. Hmmmmmm

All of those online searches that MF did of HB's name between November 11th and December 18th are nagging at me. I get why she searched her name after December 12th, but why was she searching Heidi's name before this all went down?

Is there any remote possibility that MF had tried to convince someone to harm Heidi (before she gave birth) and that person never followed through? Perhaps MF planned for that person to steal Heidi's baby from the womb for her, and when that didn't pan out....she went forward with a different plan?

Page 6 of AA
Section 34
"A full review of searches performed by maygenhumphrey@gmail.com between November 11th and December 18th revealed some form of "Heidi Broussard" was searched at least 162 times from a device utilizing the account maygenhumphrey@gmail.com."
View attachment 225002

I am betting the results of her online searches are going to be shocking once the info comes out.

Just spinning my wheels of speculation here and JMO.

ETA
the link to @FireHorse's awesome post with the entire AA
TX - TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10
I’m not sure if anyone has offered this already, so forgive me if this is redundant.

I wonder if it’s possible that when LE had to give a date range of what they wanted to search of MF’s online history, it was Nov. 18- Dec. 18th. But that doesn’t necessarily mean any of MF’s google searches for “Heidi Broussard” occurred before Dec. 12th. There were just 162 searches of Heidi’s name during that time frame. MOO.

Last edited:
I’m not sure if anyone has offered this already, so forgive me if this is redundant.

I wonder if it’s possible that when LE had to give a date range of what they wanted to search of MF’s online history, it was Nov. 18- Dec. 18th. But that doesn’t necessarily mean MF’s google searches for “Heidi Broussard” occurred before Dec. 12th. MOO.

That's right. It was just a search parameter for the warrant. I'm nearly positive the searches for Heidi occurred after the abductions and murder.

But that is not supported by the only witness statement we've been shown. Had that happened, MF would not have been sitting in the car with Heidi emerging from the back of her building.

But then why did they mention the key in the AA? IMO there is a reason they mentioned it. They must think MF was in the apartment at some point or that the key plays a role in what happened.

That's right. It was just a search parameter for the warrant. I'm nearly positive the searches for Heidi occurred after the abductions and murder.
Like a Dec 15th GMA segment,covering the case.
MOO

I wonder if it’s possible that when LE had to give a date range of what they wanted to search of MF’s online history, it was Nov. 18- Dec. 18th. But that doesn’t necessarily mean any of MF’s google searches for “Heidi Broussard” occurred before Dec. 12th. There were just 162 searches of Heidi’s name during that time frame. MOO.
It's true, but there is nothing really remarkable about a friend searching for news about her 'best friend' who is missing from the 12th. I imagine most of us were also searching the name multiple times after the 12th. It's interesting but it doesn't prove guilt either way. It's far more informative and interesting if in fact she was obsessing about Heidi before the kidnap date.

Like a Dec 15th GMA segment,covering the case.
MOO

But then why did they mention the key in the AA? IMO there is a reason they mentioned it. They must think MF was in the apartment at some point or that the key plays a role in what happened.
I think it just shows she had the means to have tampered with evidence in the apartment/Heidi's car and that she possibly had a back up plan to carry this out if Heidi did not walk to the car with Margo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital