Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Chad's Chevy was not present. From my knowledge, has not been present since Oct 24, except once or twice, if that.

The people residing there are one of Chad's unwed sons, who also lived there before Tammy's death, and another son and his wife. Their cars are all I have seen regularly at the residence.

Edit: I removed "Chad" from "The people residing there are Chad one of Chad's..." as it was incorrect. Chad has not lived there since October 24.
Did the women in the Ward see any red flags with this marriage? For Chad to marry that quickly a blonde woman from AZ who looks nothing like wife who just died, her friends must have saw something. (My Opinion)

Good question. I have one, as do my children and wife. I don't think it would help. In very, very, very rare cases do patriarchs include specific items such as callings (positions) in the church. Mine just includes general topics with things I should be wary of. I do have some things specific such as I should seek education and develop talents. It's better directed to members than a horoscope, but generally doesn't include specifics. Chad and Lori may be exceptions.

It seems from their writings that they believe they church leadership will come to them in the end days, for advice and leadership. I suppose the patriarch of the stake or ward may be more personally connected, and is also in the arena of visions or predictions of people’s lives. With that intimate personal connection, I guess I have to feel it wouldn’t hurt to reach out? And I am curious to why they haven’t. Please correct me if I am wrong. Moo.
One other factor to keep in mind is that at this level Mormon clergy is unpaid, lay ministers who hold down day jobs with their "calling" (church assignment) being like a volunteer position although they don't volunteer for it. :) When you get at the upper echelon the no special training still applies, but the no money no longer does, but they're also doing it full time.

Nothing wrong with that. Have known a few bishops that I have worked with. Always good chaps!!

No. I know this isn't the case. Chad and Lori were reported to me to have wed earlier (prior to Nov 17) and Lori was not with Chad during Thanksgiving weekend. I hope to explain later.
Gotta run. ...and yes, I'm sorry for that cliffhanger.

I'm eager to see you get your insider approval so we aren't hanging on the cliff for too long. :) In any case, you've already been an excellent addition to the discussion.

No. I know this isn't the case. Chad and Lori were reported to me to have wed earlier (prior to Nov 17) and Lori was not with Chad during Thanksgiving weekend. I hope to explain later.
Gotta run. ...and yes, I'm sorry for that cliffhanger.

Weren't they on the run by thanksgiving? I await your explanation!

IMO. I think Lori, Chad, Melani, Alex, and the soon to be spouses all left Idaho the same day and went to Vegas for the weddings. From there they may have gone to Az. At least Alex did. From there, who knows.
I don't think we know where Lori and Chad got married weeks before the other two couples. If it was in LV, the wedding records would be found, similar to Alex's and Melani's. Do we know if Lori and Chad were in Vegas at all?

So I see some new articles have been put out today. These have me a couple of points for us to discuss.

1) the article about Alex and Lori fighting. My thoughts are that he committed suicide and have been since day one pretty much. With that said this makes me believe that even more due three reasons. One being that the fight with Lori is very telling, especially the quote " you're a disgrace to the family", 2) the shooting of CV may have just got to him in that way, and 3) the most obvious having something to hide like all of this criminal behavior. I think it stands to reason that he probably felt pretty worthless in life considering his back ground.

2) Sometimes blended families, even new ones, will refer to the parents of a new spouse as grandma and grandpa. So with that I wonder if LE has questioned CD's parents. Could the children have been taken there temporarily until CD and LV could pick them up?

3) if the children are staying with someone and with JJ's ADD/ADHD could we assume that it's either someone well known to them or could it be someone unfamiliar? I don't have any knowledge of children with these traits so could JJ handle being with an unfamiliar person? I feel like this would be something that he could only handle if the people were familiar to him. MOO
Fight was a year ago per Daily Mail article. They clearly reconciled since then. You really think that he killed himself because of a fight with his sister from a year ago?

I don't think we know where Lori and Chad got married weeks before the other two couples. If it was in LV, the wedding records would be found, similar to Alex's and Melani's. Do we know if Lori and Chad were in Vegas at all?
No no. Not saying Chad and Lori got married on Vegas. Just that they made the trip to Vegas with the others. MOO.

Nothing wrong with that. Have known a few bishops that I have worked with. Always good chaps!!

My main point here is that, unlike a pastor or congregation leaders in many (but obviously not all) denominations who may have training for that occupation or specific religious training done because this was what they wanted to do for a living, Mormon leadership is different, so assumptions that might be reasonable for what you might anticipate based on what a pastor in your church might do in a situation more likely to be off base than you might anticipate.

If I understand correctly. You can get a marriage license. But unless you or your officiating person files the paperwork. It won’t be registered, even if the marriage is completed.

So. You can be legally married, but with no record of it.

My main point here is that, unlike a pastor or congregation leaders in many (but obviously not all) denominations who may have training for that occupation or specific religious training done because this was what they wanted to do for a living, Mormon leadership is different, so assumptions that might be reasonable for what you might anticipate based on what a pastor in your church might do in a situation more likely to be off base than you might anticipate.
In what way?

Edit: Sorry. In what way should be expect LDS ministers to react differently than those who are paid?

Last edited:
There was a solution to that as well, other than killing them. She could have left them with relatives (for a while at least). It would not have been the first time.
There is also a solution if you don't want to be married to someone anymore. It's called a divorce. But that's neither here nor there.

The incident of Lori and Alex having the screaming match allegedly occurred a year ago or January 2019 or thereabouts.

So is this where she was when she left Charles for about six weeks?

I wonder if the fight was about Alex's drug use since Lori was concerned about the family's reputation.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member