Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok
No disrespect either but I disagree. And my spouse is not my ex. I am still married. We would be equally nosey about who our kids play with or whose house they go to. Neighbours usually get along well when kids play together.
I hope we have more people getting nosey and calling LE so these kids get found.

ok. As a family member of a Leo. How would you feel if people wanted to know your movings, your kids routines, etc. as Leo’s are targets that info especially asked by a single man would be suspicious.

Also I apologize I referred to your spouse as ex. And thank them for his or her service for me.

They were on the run by 27th. When was Thanksgiving
My source was Gardener 1850's timeline (update 2) from Thread #5 and then again at top of this Thread (Thread #6, page 1). It was the 2 Oct 2019 entry. She had sourced it from "Family interview on GH; Fox News & Arizona Republic".

I now see that in Gardener 1850's timeline update 3, posted on the very next page (pg 2), the reference to impoundment in Rexburg has been removed. I can find no posts however in between the two timeline updates that address or refute the vehicle impoundment/location issue, but perhaps I'm missing something. Obviously somebody questioned it, or refuted it, or new facts became available to Gardener 1850 prompting her to delete that part of the 2 Oct 2019 entry when she compiled and issued update 3.

From what I can tell, there is no information in the new timeline (update 3) that replaces the impoundment/location information in timeline update 2. It was just basically deleted. So not sure how this affects my earlier post). Can someone help? (was the vehicle impounded in ID, AZ, or not at all?)

Also, is there any way that in the future, revisions to existing/previous timeline entries (updates) can be noted outside the timeline itself (i.e. with an ETA at the beginning or end of the timeline) to make it unnecessary for sleuthers to carefully compare each timeline entry to detect potentially hard-to-spot changes or deletions? Thanks for any help

The car info came from a Gray Hughes video with information from a family member. I don’t think it ever was backed up by MSM so she pulled it?

The car info came from a Gray Hughes video with information from a family member. I don’t think it ever was backed up by MSM so she pulled it?
A few members have rewatched the video in question, but the car location wasn't actually mentioned. A mistake was made when summarizing the video.

How do people believe such crazy stuff to begin with let alone write about it to entice others to your crazy train, not to mention going off and killing people?

Also, let us not forget that what really drew Lori to Chad, by testimony of personal friends, was - his line of Mormon teen fiction.

Mind. Blown. Like, what his teen fiction has to do with RL prophecy, or the end of the world, etc., etc. (Hint: In my world that's: Nothing).

There are some well-loved books I've read half a dozen times. I am well aware they're fiction.

The last time I recall anyone mentioning a work of fiction inspiring anyone to do anything, was reputedly Lee Harvey Oswald; so, just saying.

Ok I just tried and you and fred and Edna are right. It won't play. I'll try the other source I found. Did anyone listen before they were pulled?
I listened to a few Time to Warrior Up podcasts with Lori and the Episode with Lori and Chad. But I got to it the Sept. 2019 of Feel the Fire with Lori and Chad late. They had already pulled then. I believe my first post about the podcast was deleted by moderators early on, since I didn’t know the WS rules

ok. Working from a psychology side. Moo

lori: Beloved mother for some time. But that changed. Kids: she wasn’t interested when CV was alive. Is she now? Very pretty. Seems manipulative. IMO.

chad: Average guy married since you 1992. To what seems to be. Great wife. I am sure they had their problems like all married couples do.

She tunes out of his forum posting as most spouses do after time. His books are a hit with LDS fiction. Not a bad guy.. yet.

secret lives: Both Chad and Lori are stoking each other’s “spiritual gifts”, when no one else really is. They fall for each other because they “get” one another. When no one else does.

hmmm. Kids. What would you do? That is the answer to finding them.

This is why I don’t. My own opinion, think that either she knew the full information. Or she did and didn’t agree and tolerated it. In my mind she is a saint in patience and commitment.

Correction: Tammy WAS a "saint".

Tammy Daybell seemed like the ideal LDS wife, she supported her husband, no matter what. Stepford wife on steroids.

lori: Beloved mother for some time. But that changed. Kids: she wasn’t interested when CV was alive. Is she now? Very pretty. Seems manipulative. IMO.

chad: Average guy married since you 1992. To what seems to be. Great wife. I am sure they had their problems like all married couples do.

She tunes out of his forum posting as most spouses do after time. His books are a hit with LDS fiction. Not a bad guy.. yet.

secret lives: Both Chad and Lori are stoking each other’s “spiritual gifts”, when no one else really is. They fall for each other because they “get” one another. When no one else does.

Lol. Usually not so dramatic. Come on. Trying to create something here!!

I listened to a few Time to Warrior Up podcasts with Lori and the Episode with Lori and Chad. But I got to it the Sept. 2019 of Feel the Fire with Lori and Chad late. They had already pulled then. I believe my first post about the podcast was deleted by moderators early on, since I didn’t know the WS rules
What was your opinion of the warrior up one that had them both on? I think you can post your opinion of it.

Thank you for all the help you have been RS. I have been reading about patriarchal blessings. Do you feel that If Lori or Chad had one, that this patriarch issuing a statement could help?

A patriarch’s role for the most part give fairly generic future blessings conditioned on faithfulness to teenagers/young adults as they’re reaching an age of making life choices. Dozens of kids per year. I have one, had never met him before I got one, and haven’t heard from or of him in decades. They usually don’t remember who comes through the door for one unless possibly an older convert. If mine sent me a msg I wouldn’t give it any thought.

Do you have any idea why he would have been given such a prominent calling? Just short of the Bishopric? His writings were apparently way off from Church doctrine (from the summaries/blurbs on his website), and he published/supported extremely controversial authors. Why would the Church give him any legitimacy, or place him in a leadership role? I'm not talking about the secret AVOW stuff, just the information well known to the general public. I just can't understand it (Ex-lds for 20+ years but entire family still active). Moo.

that would probably Be due to how local leadership makes the call on these types of calling. And locals are conservative and right wing (religiously but politically applies to—a slate story done on our county once called it the reddest county in the US—based on % votes); the types to believe conspiracy theories will soak this stuff up. I’d guess abt 10%+ of the local population or more would qualify As preppers etc (a few years ago one of chads authors Julie Rowe filled the local tabernacle w capacity 1500ish) and as long as people are “morally clean“ they qualify. I’m guessing he kept quiet abt it at church, So either local leadership somewhat agreed/didn’t mind or didn’t know.

Last edited:
A patriarch’s role for the most part give fairly generic future blessings conditioned on faithfulness to teenagers/young adults as they’re reaching an age of making life choices. Dozens of kids per year. I have one, had never met him before I got one, and haven’t heard from or of him in decades. They usually don’t remember who comes through the door for one unless possibly an older convert. If mine sent me a msg I wouldn’t give it any thought.

that would probably Be due to how local leadership makes the call on these types of calling. And locals are conservative and right wing (religiously but politically applies to—a slate story done on our county once called it the reddest county in the US—based on % votes); the types to believe conspiracy theories will soak this stuff up. I’d guess abt 10%+ of the local population or more would qualify As preppers and as long as people keeping “morally clean“ they qualify. I’m guessing he kept quiet abt it at church, So either local leadership somewhat agreed/didn’t mind/see red flags or didn’t know.

Sorry friend. But if it’s so generic and so disconnected. What is the purpose or value?

Is this what chad and his followers tap into. A more personal and spiritual approach?
If so or not. How would that patriarch effect their life today in your opinion?

A few members have rewatched the video in question, but the car location wasn't actually mentioned. A mistake was made when summarizing the video.

Yes, you both are correct. Someone questioned the source of the Jeep being impounded in Rexburg (in a previous thread). It was determined (by myself and others looking) that the only source for that part was a summary of the Gray Hughes family interview and there was some disagreement among members on the interpretation of what was said during that podcast. In the end, I decided to remove that detail as we are not sure if LE really has Tylee/CV's Jeep. If we get more clarity on the details about the Jeep's location at a later time (preferably a MSM source) then I will put that info back in the timeline. MOO.

Last edited:

I swear I found a calendar that I read as saying school started Aug 7, which seemed very strange to me. In cane case, the Sept 3 date he or her is talking about is when JJ was enrolled, not when the school year officially started. He was late.

Edit: And I figured out it was the wrong Madison County I was looking at. (The one in Alabama, not the one in Idaho or the one in Kentucky.)

Sorry friend. But if it’s so generic and so disconnected. What is the purpose or value?

Is this what chad and his followers tap into. A more personal and spiritual approach?
If so or not. How would that patriarch effect their life today in your opinion?

What appeal would work for either of them? I am racking my brain trying to think of how to get through that ideology.

She probably was amazing. I wonder if she ever even considered leaving Chad? He seemed to just write books, run off to conferences, and leave his wife to her full time job as a librarian, and running their business.
I wish I could have met her. She seems as wholesome of a woman as there is. And I applaud her and her family for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500