GUILTY TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #12

Can you clarify what you're doubting? He was charged with tampering with a corpse after he told Quanell X where he dumped her.

I believe that DV will try to state that BB actually killed Maleah, or hurt her badly before she left, and he was told to bury her. BB is not exactly "Mother of the Year". BB hasn't been charged with anything...BB has a child with DV.

Unless there is rock solid evidence that DV killed Maleah, I doubt that a jury will convict him for any Capital charges, unless they are convinced that he is the sole perpetrator.

I will wait with you Caylee. Patiently.

DV tortured Maleah by restricting her airway with an unknown object. I have a guess of what it was but I won't say it. I don't know how the murderer lives with himself.
I don't know how her parental unit lives with herself either.
Why hasn’t BB been charged with neglect or something??? This case really broke me...I had to log off here for a month or so because I was so angry that BB has been allowed to live freely after knowingly leaving her baby with someone that was hurting her.
AMEN!
SMH. MOO

This is from Nov 12 but I just saw it for the first time. The video is about 2 1/2 minutes long.

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter (Video)
Maleah Davis’ cousin TM spoke with me in court after a prosecutor and defense attorney representing Derion Vence appeared in court briefly today, only agreeing to reset his court date for January 22 and go over discovery then.
12:05 PM - 12 Nov 2019 from Houston, TX
I hope they find out what was said during their communications between BB,and Derion while she out of town. I believe Cousin is spot on.
MOO

Maleah Davis' father attacks suspect in his daughter's death during court hearing

Snipped>>

Derion Vence, who was charged with tampering with evidence in connection with the death of Maleah Davis, was in family court Friday to sign away his parental rights to Maleah's half-brother, Courtland.

Before the court proceedings began, witnesses say Vence and Craig Davis, the father, exchanged either words or looks.

Witnesses say Davis then jumped across several tables and attacked Vence who was handcuffed and sitting in the jury box of the court room.

Maleah Davis' father attacks suspect in his daughter's death during court hearing

Snipped>>

Derion Vence, who was charged with tampering with evidence in connection with the death of Maleah Davis, was in family court Friday to sign away his parental rights to Maleah's half-brother, Courtland.

Before the court proceedings began, witnesses say Vence and Craig Davis, the father, exchanged either words or looks.

Witnesses say Davis then jumped across several tables and attacked Vence who was handcuffed and sitting in the jury box of the court room.

Infinity likes.

Snipped>>

Apparently, Vence is not pressing charges. Glad to read that but if he did, I suppose CG could've just claimed that three Hispanic men did it. Right? :mad: MOO

Last edited:

Snipped>>

Go daddy. :)

Snipped>>

Good on CD!! So glad he had this opportunity! No mention of BB’s presence? I guess she’s done with the spot light...:mad: Hmmm...can CD press charges against her?? For neglect?? MOO

Snipped>>

can’t say I blame Craig. I’m sure he wishes he could do the same to BB. As a parent myself, I’d do the same.

I’m mad at the court system for not placing Maleah with the Davises when Craig initially petitioned for full custody. He’s not perfect, but it’s pretty apparent he loved his little girl.

Wednesday, January 22nd:
*Arraignment & Discovery Hearing (for both cases) (@ 9am CT) – TX – Maleah Davis (4) (last seen 4/30/19, kidnapped (per suspect) on May 3, 2019, reported missing on May 4, 2019, Houston; found off Hwy I-30 near exit 18, 14 miles southwest of Hope, AK on 5/31/19) - *Derion Marquise Vence (27) “stepfather” arrested & charged (5/11/19) & indicted (7/25/19) with 2nd degree felony evidence tampering/human corpse. $1M bond, reduced (5/13/19) to $45K Cash bond.
*Indicted (7/25/19) & charged (8/5/19) with 1st degree felony injury to a child with intentionally and knowingly causing serious bodily injury. $45K Cash bond. Total of $90K cash bond.
Says Maleah was kidnapped by 3 men when he was driving to the airport to pick up M’s mother. 5/31/19 Confessed to accidental death & told where to find Maleah, but they were not the correct spots per LE.
Court info from 5/31/81 thru 10/28/19 reference post #737 here:
Found Deceased - TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #12

11/12/19 Update: Arraignment hearing rescheduled for 1/22/20 as Vence was a no show.

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
Cousins of 4-year-old Maleah Davis showed solidarity for her in criminal court today—a day when Derion Vence was supposed to have an appearance, but the court date was reset again, this time for April 1st. Their shirts have photoshopped image of Maleah’s mom in jail suit
EO5dkACWAAENuN3.jpg

10:08 AM - 22 Jan 2020 from Houston, TX

Cousins of 4-year-old Maleah Davis showed solidarity for her in criminal court today—a day when Derion Vence was supposed to have an appearance, but the court date was reset again, this time for April 1st. Their shirts have photoshopped image of Maleah’s mom in jail suit
EO5dkACWAAENuN3.jpg

Maddening!!!

EO5dkACWAAENuN3.jpg

BBM
Best T Shirts EVER!!!!!!

Not quite the best imo. Including Vence's image would make them the best. Does anyone know who's side of the family these cousins are from? I would love them to be related to mom's side. :D
Considering he’s already there, I stand by my opinion:) I just really like the message these cousins are sending. MOO

can’t say I blame Craig. I’m sure he wishes he could do the same to BB. As a parent myself, I’d do the same.

I’m mad at the court system for not placing Maleah with the Davises when Craig initially petitioned for full custody. He’s not perfect, but it’s pretty apparent he loved his little girl.
I believe I might do something much worse than that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back