TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
@UnderstandBlue We need your map. It should be added to the beginning of the threads, too (dunno how to do that). That would help clear up this idea that Heidi might have been taken out in a duffel bag.

If people look at UB's map, you'll see the highly improbable scenario of Heidi being taken out like that. Heidi came from BEHIND her apartment building when MF was in the car, out front. Had Heidi been killed in her apt, whoever took Margo would have gone straight out the front and to the car.They wouldn't go out back and take a stroll around the pool/office area before getting in the car. No way, Jose.
I second this post!

@UnderstandBlue We need your map. It should be added to the beginning of the threads, too (dunno how to do that). That would help clear up this idea that Heidi might have been taken out in a duffel bag.

If people look at UB's map, you'll see the highly improbable scenario of Heidi being taken out like that. Heidi came from BEHIND her apartment building when MF was in the car, out front. Had Heidi been killed in her apt, whoever took Margo would have gone straight out the front and to the car.They wouldn't go out back and take a stroll around the pool/office area before getting in the car. No way, Jose.

Are we sure it was Heidi who carried the baby to the car? Could have been another long haired woman?

ETA Not once was Heidi identified by the witness, she only stated a female carried a baby to the back seat.

Are we sure it was Heidi who carried the baby to the car? Could have been another long haired woman?

We just don't have enough info yet. Are we assuming to much thinking it was Heidi who carried the child out??

ETA Not once was Heidi identified by the witness, she only stated a female carried a baby to the back seat.
Her full description had most likely been given to LE.
They knew what Heidi was wearing that day because they had the school CCTV footage.
I reckon they believe it so no reason to question it without new information and we have none.

I've been considering this since Tuesday! BBM

I'm wondering if MF had on the same hoodies when she arrived at HB's apartment and if both strings were still there.

When I first read this
ENoFKT-XsAUfTfN

I kept thinking M.W. not once states the adult white female carrying the baby looked like Heidi. No where, does it say Heidi's description to either females, then I read about the duffel bag and thought, could Heidi have been strangled in the apartment and carried out in a duffel bag? I want a description of who was carrying the baby. I want descriptions of the people M.W. saw. I'm sure LE has that, I just want to know..... Was any of this caught on video?

lindaromas, Tuesday at 3:59 AMReport

No, that's not my point. Why would a kidnapper, walk around the back of the building and take Margo for a stroll around the pool/office area which is where the woman carrying the infant emerged from? They wouldn't. They'd go out of the front of Heidi's building and straight the car.

No, that's not my point. Why would a kidnapper, walk around the back of the building and take Margo for a stroll around the pool/office area which is where the woman carrying the infant emerged from? They wouldn't. They'd go out of the front of Heidi's building and straight the car.
OK I need to see this map to understand what you are saying.

It's true, but there is nothing really remarkable about a friend searching for news about her 'best friend' who is missing from the 12th. I imagine most of us were also searching the name multiple times after the 12th. It's interesting but it doesn't prove guilt either way. It's far more informative and interesting if in fact she was obsessing about Heidi before the kidnap date.
My comment was not meant to indicate what shows guilt or not. I just keep seeing people assume by the language used in the affidavit that some of the 162 internet searches of Heidi’s name occurred before Dec. 12th. All I was pointing out, is that we can not assume that, based on the facts given. (For reasons mentioned in my previous post).

I suspect that as MF told CG that she was going to the beach with her cousin on 12th December, 2019 that instead of going to the beach, they both went to Austin and arranged to meet HB in the carpark. IMO maybe MB drove there but once they arrived, they changed seats and the cousin then became the driver.

The investigation into Broussard and Margo’s disappearance heated up Dec. 18, when a woman came forward and said she was driving through the rear of the young family’s apartment complex, Club at Summer Valley, on Dec. 11 or 12 and saw a light-colored four-door vehicle stop perpendicular to the parking spaces.

The woman, a fellow resident of the complex, told police a white woman emerged from between two of the buildings carrying an infant in a knit cap, the affidavit says. She walked toward the car, where another woman emerged from the front passenger seat and greeted the woman with the baby.

“The front seat passenger opened the rear passenger side door of the vehicle, the adult female carrying the small infant entered the rear passenger seat, both doors closed and the vehicle drove away,” the affidavit says.

The witness said the woman with the baby did not have time to secure the baby in a child seat before the car drove away. The affidavit did not say who may have been driving the car.

Police officials have not said if they believe a second person is involved in the kidnapping and Broussard’s slaying.

Green told the investigators that Fieramusca told him on Dec. 12 that she was going to the beach with her cousin. She returned the following day.

Affidavit: Slain mom Heidi Broussard’s ‘best friend’ faked pregnancy to steal her newborn

I imagine that this "cousin" might have been young as December 12 was a Thursday so most people would have been working and younger people are more gullible. I predict that this "cousin" must have been old enough to at least have a provisional driving licence so she/he must be over the age of 16yo as MB was a licenced driver accompanying her. Baby Margo would have been the one passenger under the age of 21yo.

Texas Provisional License
Once a minor turns 16 years old, he or she can apply for a Texas drivers license. However, until the applicant turns 18 years old, a provisional driver license will be issued. Though similar to a standard operator’s permit, the provisional license includes some restrictions. These restrictions include:

• Individuals may not drive with more than one passenger under the age of 21
  • Individuals may not use a wireless communication device, except in the case of emergencies
When the driver reaches 18 years of age, the provisional license will expire and a non-restricted license will be issued.
https://www.virtualdriveoftexas.com/get-texas-drivers-license/

Whether this "cousin" knew what MF's real plans were that day or not I have no idea. But when they did not arrive at the beach, MF would have to have told her "cousin" some reason why they did not end up at the beach. Whether HB and the "cousin" were told the same story is unknown and whether the "cousin" was only the driver or an accomplice is also unknown.

But I had not realised was that CG told LE that MF did not return home until the next day. So where did they stay that night? Perhaps at the beach? I guess that was to be MF's alibi - "I have been staying at the beach with my cousin". Perhaps MF had already prepared baby formula for Margo plus a supply of diapers.

There is no way that MF could have done this by herself if there was no child seat because who would hold the baby? Also even if MF had held HB at gunpoint to climb into the trunk of the car, how would she have been able to get the body into the duffle bag?

Things that still cause me to pause:

I would like to know the size of HB's red purse that was found inside her unlocked, 2012 Honda Fit. We saw pictures of the grocery list, do we have pictures of the purse?

SC states he went to collect his son from Karate class and waited there for HB until after 6 pm.

After SC and his son returned to the apartment, SC states he looked inside HB's unlocked car and found her red purse complete with cash, credit cards, identification, etc. SC was very surprised HB's car was left unlocked, and shocked her purse was inside.

Books that HB purchased for her son at the bookfair on 12/12 were found inside her apartment when SC got home from work.

If a matter of logistics, would a reasonable person first carry the purse or books inside?

Assuming the door locks in working order, why leave them unlocked with your valuables inside?

In any neighborhood, how likely is it for an unconcealed purse to remain inside an unlocked parked car--for approximately 10 hours--without being touched or stolen? (Apartment high crime area?)

Did HB really leave her purse in the car, or did somebody else place it there?

Last edited:
But once again, we're assuming it was Heidi who walked out with the baby, I'm assuming someone else walked out with the baby.
LE also assumes it was Heidi.
They just charged MF with her kidnapping.
Remember Heidi was possibly dead for a full week when her body was discovered.
That creates absolutely massive delays for autopsy processing and all forensic testing.
That takes time.
We simply must wait.
It could take awhile longer, a long while longer.
Right now, all we have are the legal documents from which to attempt to glean information but we only have crumbs as @Missy said earlier.
There is simply no data on the entire AA to suggest it went down any other way than the way they (badly) compiled that AA.
It was strong enough for a judge to sign it, It's strong enough for me.

OK I need to see this map to understand what you are saying.

Got it!

Heidi's car.jpg

The X is where Heidi's bldg is and her parking lot is on the side where the red line is. Now note the blue swimming pool and bldgs 7 & 8. The woman carrying the baby came walking out from between bldgs 7 & 8, back by the pool. It would make no sense for a kidnapper to take Margo out the front, where the parking area is and then walk around back by the pool and then back out to the parking lot. They would go straight out the front and get into the car. OTOH, is DOES make sense that Heidi would be back there, be it for a little walk or, as Understand Blue suggested, getting her mail at the office which is also back by the pool.

My comment was not meant to indicate what shows guilt or not. I just keep seeing people assume by the language used in the affidavit that some of the 162 internet searches of Heidi’s name occurred before Dec. 12th. All I was pointing out, is that we can not assume that, based on the facts given. (For reasons mentioned in my previous post).
Searches -November 11-Dec18
Source FIERAMUSCA (1).PDF
No, 34.

Got it!

Heidi's car.jpg

The X is where Heidi's bldg is and her parking lot is on the side where the red line is. Now note the blue swimming pool and bldgs 7 & 8. The woman carrying the baby came walking out from between bldgs 7 & 8, back by the pool. It would make no sense for a kidnapper to take Margo out the front, where the parking area is and then walk around back by the pool and then back out to the parking lot. They would go straight out the front and get into the car. OTOH, is DOES make sense that Heidi would be back there, be it for a little walk or, as Understand Blue suggested, getting her mail at the office which is also back by the pool.

Where on this map was Magen's car seen by the witness?

Then where was the car driving in the video?

He's a good looking guy, he is not an AA, but maybe mixed - added only to clear up the mytery of why he would not have believed Margo was his.

This article says he still lives at the Bojack house, then a paragraph later his mother says he lives with her. Either way, not in jail.

Aquarius, maybe that pic of car was taken by CG?
View attachment 225018
But, he DID believe Margo was his baby, as far as we know. That doesn't shock me, though. Many, if not most, biracial babies are very light-skinned as infants. A close friend of mine (who's Caucasian) had a baby boy with a man whose skin colour was very dark. When he was newborn, his skin was very 'white', aside from teeny tiny bits of skin surrounding his nail beds, which were darker in colour. Now, in his late 20's, his skin is much darker than that of CG's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopyxxoo31