TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think on it, the more I feel MF might have expected HB to “help” her. They have been friends forever, likely told each other everything. MF had a huge dilemma, she had to get a baby. I think things went way down south after HB got into the car. Even if MF had a driver, that person might have been known to HB as well. Things could have started off with “Heidi, you’re not gonna believe this......I was never pregnant, I need to keep Margo at my house for a few days......just long enough for CG to think I delivered a baby......, I need your help girlfriend.” Heidi refuses, the car stops, HB assaulted.
If it played out similar to this, we can imagine HB’s shock, anger & fear, insisting to return home, but MF in desperation did things she may not intended, in effort to save her big butt. Moo
My brain isn't engaging today... normal for me. Yout mf was going to keep hb alive? And borrow the baby for 3 days?
How would keeping a baby 3 days help?

I have been wondering a bit about the witness's vantage point. It says she was driving through the rear of the complex but it sounds to me as if she was stopped to have seen all the interactions and details she described so clearly, from Heidi first emerging to them driving away.
It sounds to me like she was driving. At the end of paragraph 27, it says she turned from the main lane of the parking lot... MOO

Save me some time... where is that mentioned in there? LOL (what number?)

They do reference a lot of supporting documents, like the police reports, but they were not attached. I am not sure if they were not attached, withheld or if it's just a case of no one asking for them :confused:
I was specifically looking at the 'Motion to Order Seal'.. i have attached it here.

In addition to probable cause supporting issuance of the search warrant described above, the affidavit establishes the existence of a compelling State interest in the confidentiality of information, specifically, that public disclosure of the affidavit would cause the destruction of evidence. Unique knowledge contained in this invewstigation needs to remain secret so those point of data and statements may be obtained from witnesses, victims, suspects, and other associated persons without being influenced by the public release information contained in this order.
THEREFORE, the State requests that the affidavit for a search warrant for the above-described premises be sealed for a period of 30 days.

RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED this 19th day of December, 2019.

Attachments

• D-1-DC-19-Magen Fieramusca Cases Motion Order to Seal.PDF
    1 MB · Views: 1
I was specifically looking at the 'Motion to Order Seal'.. i have attached it here.

In addition to probable cause supporting issuance of the search warrant described above, the affidavit establishes the existence of a compelling State interest in the confidentiality of information, specifically, that public disclosure of the affidavit would cause the destruction of evidence. Unique knowledge contained in this invewstigation needs to remain secret so those point of data and statements may be obtained from witnesses, victims, suspects, and other associated persons without being influenced by the public release information contained in this order.
THEREFORE, the State requests that the affidavit for a search warrant for the above-described premises be sealed for a period of 30 days.

Ahh ok, gotcha!

I think that it is saying that the affidavit has the probable cause for the search warrant in it... which I believe it does, some or all of 1-60 in the affidavit. I don't think that it means there is "additional" warrants... if that makes sense.

It goes on to describe other reasons why they wanted it sealed, in addition to it including the probable cause for the search warrant.

My brain isn't engaging today... normal for me. Yout mf was going to keep hb alive? And borrow the baby for 3 days?
How would keeping a baby 3 days help?

Just a theory, lol.
If she could have borrowed Margo, then promptly moved out, CG would have at least for the time believed she birthed. I tend to believe he was anxious for her to move & allowed her to stay long enough to have the baby.
MF could have proven to him she did have a baby, moved on & no one would have cared, imo. It seems MF has few friends, but HB was always there for her, stands to reason she’d expect Heidi to “help” her out of her situation.
(Again, just a bored housewife here, thinking as I do mundane tasks.....)
To drive so far, planning to kill & get the baby was very risky. Too many obstacles could have been in the way.
Had she not been able to persuade Heidi into her car, how was she going to get Margo? Sure, she supposedly has an apt key but what if maintenance was in the apartment making repairs, or Tammy called & HB said “call ya later MF just dropped by”, not to mention her car would be in the lot much longer, she could have been on cam with M, SC might return earlier, a friend might have dropped in with a baby gift, etc.
I feel perhaps the breastfeeding convo was more MF telling HB “I really need to talk to you, I’ll meet you around nine, come to my car.” And I only suggest as the car drove off she may have told HB her dilemma.
Moo

I’m still so confused by why this was released before the 30 day expiration. Have we figured out yet why the State is no longer interested in confidentiality of information to include destruction of evidence? Would this mean their investigation is complete? Would it mean evidence can’t be destroyed because the one guilty party is in custody?

MF's internet searches apparently on the 14th for 'bodies found in Austin', could simply have been to search for random female bodies that *may* have been found, and if there was any such body found, she could then start a rumor that perhaps that body is Heidi's.. keep them off track, so to speak. 'Mrs. Helpful'.

And there WAS a body found on December 14 in Bastrop County (less than an hour's drive from Austin). Burned skeletal remains.... Perhaps MF, or one of HB's friends that MF was in communication with, had heard of 'Breaking News' regarding remains being found, and MF did that search, hoping that somehow that body wouldn't be able to be identified and could possibly be presumed to be HB, thereby taking the heat off the search.

With the way media now 'updates' previously written articles, it's difficult to determine exactly what information was announced on what date, though. Frustrating.

ETA: Missing Cedar Park woman's remains found, common-law husband charged with murder

I’m still so confused by why this was released before the 30 day expiration. Have we figured out yet why the State is no longer interested in confidentiality of information to include destruction of evidence? Would this mean their investigation is complete? Would it mean evidence can’t be destroyed because the one guilty party is in custody?

I don't understand it either. Since there are no murder charges laid against anyone yet, it can't be that their investigation is over yet. My initial feeling was that they were releasing it hoping to get more tips. With more info out there, the media picking up the story again, maybe it reaches that one person that recalls seeing MF that day in the area or something. JMO

And there WAS a body found on December 14 in Bastrop County (less than an hour's drive from Austin). Burned skeletal remains.... Perhaps MF, or one of HB's friends that MF was in communication with, had heard of 'Breaking News' regarding remains being found, and MF did that search, hoping that somehow that body wouldn't be able to be identified and could possibly be presumed to be HB, thereby taking the heat off the search.

With the way media now 'updates' previously written articles, it's difficult to determine exactly what information was announced on what date, though. Frustrating.

ETA: Missing Cedar Park woman's remains found, common-law husband charged with murder

And there was a mix up in the reporting on a news station that night, I think they were talking about the remains found and had Heidi's picture up instead of the other woman. I recall reading comments on FB news stories. It was also mentioned by Caressa when she was on that podcast... and I believe even SC's friend mentioned it on a podcast.

IMO the search for body found in Austin on the 14th was about that news story.

Interesting. "Point of data statements". Anyone know what that means?

The reason I think MF perhaps didn’t intend to kill HB is because too many things could have gotten in her way.
Just to name a few, SC could have returned home sick, HB could have had company, Margo might have needed attention, Heidi might have suggested they meet in public (if she expected MF), Heidi might have wanted to hook up in her apartment (which would have put MF’s car there much longer, meaning many more witnesses to worry about). Obviously I might be wrong but if MF “came clean” with HB, hoping HB could dig her out & HB refused, MF would be a wild woman, I think.
Now, if another person drove, she/he might be able to offer an explantation, but if a person accompanied MF knowing
she intended to murder HB, I expect the person to lie to avoid self incrimination.
Speculation & moo

I think she 100% intended to kill her but the goal was to get her out of that complex area before she did it. There is no other way she could have got as far as she did with this whole thing. It's sad.

I think she 100% intended to kill her but the goal was to get her out of that complex area before she did it. There is no other way she could have got as far as she did with this whole thing. It's sad.

What if Margo had not survived or had to be hospitalized for months? I think MF had to have alternative plans.
I agree no matter what, she had to get her out of the complex, the quicker, the better. Almost surprised she didn’t rent or borrow a car. Moo

What if Margo had not survived or had to be hospitalized for months? I think MF had to have alternative plans.
I agree no matter what, she had to get her out of the complex, the quicker, the better. Almost surprised she didn’t rent or borrow a car. Moo

Sounds like she didn't even shut off her own phone... I don't think she did a lot of "thinking" :confused:

I mean... murder 101 says that you shut your dang phone off, right? LOL ugggh... I spend too much time on WS's :eek:

Anyone think MF had a backup plan?
So many things might have prevented her access to Baby M. Tammy could have stayed longer, HB could have returned to LA for a couple weeks, the list of possibilities is endless. WTH was she going to do?

Just a theory, lol.
If she could have borrowed Margo, then promptly moved out, CG would have at least for the time believed she birthed. I tend to believe he was anxious for her to move & allowed her to stay long enough to have the baby.
MF could have proven to him she did have a baby, moved on & no one would have cared, imo. It seems MF has few friends, but HB was always there for her, stands to reason she’d expect Heidi to “help” her out of her situation.
(Again, just a bored housewife here, thinking as I do mundane tasks.....)
To drive so far, planning to kill & get the baby was very risky. Too many obstacles could have been in the way.
Had she not been able to persuade Heidi into her car, how was she going to get Margo? Sure, she supposedly has an apt key but what if maintenance was in the apartment making repairs, or Tammy called & HB said “call ya later MF just dropped by”, not to mention her car would be in the lot much longer, she could have been on cam with M, SC might return earlier, a friend might have dropped in with a baby gift, etc.
I feel perhaps the breastfeeding convo was more MF telling HB “I really need to talk to you, I’ll meet you around nine, come to my car.” And I only suggest as the car drove off she may have told HB her dilemma.
Moo
Yes, but why not just move... without proving anything to cg?

Anyone think MF had a backup plan?
So many things might have prevented her access to Baby M. Tammy could have stayed longer, HB could have returned to LA for a couple weeks, the list of possibilities is endless. WTH was she going to do?
It seems all these nutty murderers take huge risks.
There's no impulse control it seems.
Frazee, Watts, etc ...none of them really think of the circumstances if caught,a that it would probably land them in jail for a lifetime.
Even in murder/suicides it seems the perps think it's better to kill even if it means killing themselves too. So weird. Right?!

It seems all these nutty murderers take huge risks.
There's no impulse control it seems.
Frazee, Watts, etc ...none of them really think of the circumstances if caught,a that it would probably land them in jail for a lifetime.
Even in murder/suicides it seems the perps think it's better to kill even if it means killing themselves too. So weird. Right?!

oh yeah!
Well this is really weird because CG did not sign acknowledgment of paternity (AOP) since he wasn’t at the “birth” (because there wasn’t one), so how would she get support with no BC. How long was she going to pass off a Caucasian baby as his? Also, doncha think he might have wanted a paternity test? Did she have them booked for Povich or Springer? Moo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member