TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's convincing evidence she also planned everything for months.

If she is the murderer, I think she's probably Dahmer level psychopath.
I wouldn't even begin to hazard a guess at her psyche, never heard her voice, don't know what her vibration was like... She was relatively very high functioning in every way except the disposal of Heidi's body.
I can't imagine what she believes about recent events.

Actually my thought is, on the 12th she abducted and killed and returned to Houston. She said CG returned on Dec 13 when she revealed she has a baby there. I know I read that btwn the 13th & the 19th - his (and possibly her) family members came to see or facetimed to see the baby. Given that happening, and her frantic searches and phone calls to Heidi's friends etc......I really think she was trying to find a period of time when CG was gone long enough so she could take the vehicle and body outta the backyard and dispose of the duffel turned body bag somewhere. Thankfully she didn't get that chance and the LE caught up to her.
BBM

MF didn't say that CG returned on the 13th; per the AA, that was when they next saw one another. MOO

Page 8, ¶ 51

Magen Fieramusca Affadavit.pdf

Don't forget,,,the baby may have been 'healthy' but I would bet a lot of money that she had zero clue on how to handle a newborn infant child. Maybe Margo cried all night, who knows. Also, CG was now around too. The window to move the body became very very narrow.
The question is, of course why 'the body' traveled home with her. Why did she not abandon the body en route home?
Stop off at the beach, for example?
Is the wording on the warrant for kidnapping suggesting Heidi died where the car was parked, not somewhere along the road and not immediately?

MF didn't say that CG returned on the 13th; per the AA, that was when they next saw one another. MOO
Sorry I should have been more clear, I meant when he returned from work to the house...she was then back home at the house too. (Now the other million dollar question is what time and day she returned with the baby back to the house in Houston)

I asked that same question. The only thing I could come up with is she asks Heidi to use her phone, and never gives it back.
I agree. The phone would have been MF's biggest problem. She must have got control of it very quickly I think, before Heidi would have become alarmed. I wonder how she ensured that Heidi wouldn't tell anyone she was seeing MF between their assumed conversation at 8.30 ish and 9.05am. Perhaps she didn't tell her she was in the area, but told Heidi to check downstairs for a surprise delivery in the mail, or something.

That timing can't have been coincidence, that Heidi walks out just as MF pulls up.

It does sound to me as if another priority of MF's would have been to not give Heidi time to let anyone know she was seeing MF. But the greeting and entry to the car doesn't sound to me like Heidi was surprised or stopped to think, it sounds like it was quick to have happened all while this witness was driving/on the move and still having them in her sight.

Just now gotta think how the purse got in the car, but keys and phone in her hands. Does Heidi have to produce her apartment key as proof she is a resident to collect her mail, or to open a mail box?

Maybe. So you think after they abducted HB they risked being seen to go back to her apartment, get her purse and put it in the car?
MF probably wouldn't hesitate to return - she was not a stranger to the complex and had keys. Especially if she believed she was staging to make it look like a forced abduction from HB's car. MF's thinking ...nobody will suspect me.

I get that, I do but it was a simple matter of strapping the baby to herself while she took a drive. She'd been casing the Austin searches, possibly to find a location that had already been searched.. maybe... who knows?
She could still drive even with all the new tasks, she had probably studied motherhood while maintaining her own fake or real pregnancy..if it was pre-meditated, then surely the plan included a disposal site?
It must have!
Maybe someone prevented her from driving. Insisted she stay at home and recuperate after giving birth on the 12th and was in the house running all the errands and getting everything she needed. I mean they now have a little alarm clock in the house, he's going to know MF is gone whether she sneaks out with Margo or leaves Margo home while she's gone. Plans are easily disrupted by other people, and she was probably not thinking helicopters overhead when she hid her car from view. I think a few more days, perhaps CG decided to stay home for 2 weeks, and then she would have disposed of the body.

If somebody else killed her, did they really trust whackadoodle MF to dispose of the body for them? Probably not. On the other hand if MF acted alone, she had enough strength to lift HB into the trunk— surely she could drag her out on her own too. Why wait a week.

Was she waiting for somebody who said they’d come back and dispose of the body but they didn’t?

we’ve all lifted heavy items from our trunk, I think MF would have no trouble, she’s not a petite or frail person.
Lord, she surely wasn’t hoping to move the duffle to a location related to SC, was she?
If she did wait for someone to move the duffel, she got stood up. Moo

(why is my auto correct misspelling duffle as duffel, lol)

Last edited:
I know I read that btwn the 13th & the 19th - his (and possibly her) family members came to see or facetimed to see the baby.

omg, CG’s family visited the baby? I only heard that his mom was unaware MF was pregnant & her statement CG was a landlord.....

I believe MF's car was where the "X" is on that image.

The car that showed up, where MF got into the front passenger's seat, and where a woman with a baby (not necessarily Heidi) got into the back seat - was between buildings 7 and 8.

Heidi's car.jpg

X = Heidi's car parked.

I recall that UnderstandBlue had explained that the X actually represented where Heidi's car was parked, and MF's car was likely stopped right behind the cars we see parked behind Building 7.

Yes - I believe she was on her way to the car from getting the mail and saw MF's double parked car close to where she came out between the buildings.

The arrows show MF's cars route as she was captured on video headed north on the west side of the complex before being spotted on the north side headed east to leave after picking up HB according to the witness.

The question is, of course why 'the body' traveled home with her. Why did she not abandon the body en route home?

So odd. Few dumping places in reality that would not be on camera. Maybe not the specific area but traveling to & from seems to cause issues for murderers. Moo
Eventually a neighbor or CG would notice the odor, it wasn’t going to get better or go away. Moo

That timing can't have been coincidence, that Heidi walks out just as MF pulls up.
It doesn't have to be a coincidence. My two best friends and several family members can watch me in real time using "find my friends" and I can watch them. All of us travel a lot and use our location history as a safety device. She could have been watching HB's little dot walk from the office to the parking lot while she was slowly driving around the north end of the complex. Easy as pie.
Just now gotta think how the purse got in the car, but keys and phone in her hands. Does Heidi have to produce her apartment key as proof she is a resident to collect her mail, or to open a mail box?
No but SC I believe stated her mailbox key was on her keyring, which is why that is part of my original theory.

It doesn't have to be a coincidence. My two best friends and several family members can watch me in real time using "find my friends" and I can watch them. All of us travel a lot and use our location history as a safety device. She could have been watching HB's little dot walk from the office to the parking lot while she was slowly driving around the north end of the complex. Easy as pie.

No but SC I believe stated her mailbox key was on her keyring, which is why that is part of my original theory.
That's what I'm saying - that is planning, not coincidence.

excellent thought! She could have watched HB at the school & knew exactly what time she’d pull into complex, etc.
I find it interesting the AA fails to mention a call/text between HB/MF 12/12 a.m.

So maybe there was a baby car seat strapped into the backseat of MF's car and she had it covered over with a blanket. Heidi gets in to sit next to and take a peek at MF's baby. MF says here let me hold those for you as she greets her, taking Heidi's phone/mail/keys, so that she is holding baby only.

I agree. The phone would have been MF's biggest problem. She must have got control of it very quickly I think, before Heidi would have become alarmed. I wonder how she ensured that Heidi wouldn't tell anyone she was seeing MF between their assumed conversation at 8.30 ish and 9.05am. Perhaps she didn't tell her she was in the area, but told Heidi to check downstairs for a surprise delivery in the mail, or something.

It does sound to me as if another priority of MF's would have been to not give Heidi time to let anyone know she was seeing MF. But the greeting and entry to the car doesn't sound to me like Heidi was surprised or stopped to think, it sounds like it was quick to have happened all while this witness was driving/on the move and still having them in her sight.

Yes.. can you imagine if, under the ruse of, 'hurry get in quick, I gotta get back to my baby, she's just up the road with another friend of mine'.. or whatever ruse MF used.. so HB gets in the back, buckles Margo into MF's babyseat which is already in the back seat, and then posts to her FB that she's on her way to see her BFF's new baby? Or anything else, such as posting a msg saying 'going on a sudden urgent trip to x with MF to check on her BFF's newborn'.. or whatever.

You're right, that phone was indeed MF's biggest problem. Also, at SOME point, obviously not when HB first got into MF's vehicle, but at a later point when things started seeming amiss to HB, she could EASILY have called 911, and especially if it can be done by holding her device a certain way/pressing two buttons same time, ie no need to enter one's password, go to the phone app, dial 911,.. it's immediate. (I know this exists because the adolescent of someone I know mistakenly caused this to happen with her mom's iphone while they were vacationing at a remote area up north here, and police showed up. I looked it up, it appears to be a feature of all iphones from iphone7 and up.) So MF must have somehow got hold of HB's phone very quickly via another ruse, ie my phone died, dang, can I use yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288