Found Deceased FL - Kelly Glover, 37, visiting from Utah, Ft Lauderdale, 9 Jan 2020

Wonder if she normally traveled alone?
Being an experienced traveler is different than always traveling alone for work.

Reports are she worked for CHG Healthcare in various roles for more than 11 years. I'd say she more than likely was experienced at business travel alone. I've not seen KG's fb but reportedly she shared many photos of her regional and international travel.

I live about 10-15 min from this place. A gator is a huge possibility. And yes, they kill and then hide the bodies under logs or whatnot until decomposition starts before they feed. It happens a lot here in Florida.

People keep asking if it was a co-worker. But according to this it was a realtor friend of hers.

Also partway down the article a relative interviewed who says, “Kelly we love you. We know you didn’t mean for this to happen”...just an odd thing to say..WAS it suicide and the realtor friend had come along to make sure she didn’t attempt anything? ...another oddity is the husbands Facebook. He never begs someone to return her he just directs posts to her asking her to come home

i personally think she was depressed, had been drinking at dinner, maybe combined meds with booze, decided to sit by the lake to chill and a gator grabbed her. That could be why LE says no foul play immediately. either that or suicide and she texted something to that nature or left a note
Could be a gator as you say. But they leave very distinct puncture wounds. Usually LE states upfront when something appears to be a gator attack, and clarifies confirmation by autopsy. Given that LE has made no mention of injuries consistent w gator, I’m betting not a factor in this case. MO

Could be a gator as you say. But they leave very distinct puncture wounds. Usually LE states upfront when something appears to be a gator attack, and clarifies confirmation by autopsy. Given that LE has made no mention of injuries consistent w gator, I’m betting not a factor in this case. MO

they don’t do that as much down here. (Announce gator right away) A lady last year was seen walking her dog around a lake here with known alligators. She diappears, but the dog survived. A witness tells news it was a gator. But LE doesn’t confirm until autopsy. (Even though her arm was bitten off and there was a witness) Just the way it is down here.

Last edited:
Reports are she worked for CHG Healthcare in various roles for more than 11 years. I'd say she more than likely was experienced at business travel alone. I've not seen KG's fb but reportedly she shared many photos of her regional and international travel.
Could explain the insomnia. 1:48AM in FL only 11:48PM UT.

Reports are she left the door ajar. I do this often when stepping out for ice using the security latch to prevent the door from closing/locking shut.
My first guess was she was just going for ice. I sometimes get so thirsty in middle of night in hotel rooms. Just crave ice water. I had hoped she was just going for ice.

I bet they add railings around there now. They should have had them to begin with. Insomnia can cause someone to make odd decisions. Maybe she had some wine to help her sleep but it didn't work so she went for a walk. Fresh air can make you sleepy, work out the restless legs and then settle back into bed. It’s possible the edge, which does not appear raised, may have resembled a sidewalk in the dark. No doubt theres creatures in the water, snakes, gators, etc. She may have just slipped and not been able to climb back out.

Reports are she left the door ajar. I do this often when stepping out for ice using the security latch to prevent the door from closing/locking shut.
Not back in her room. Into the actual hotel.

If she was planning to go outside -have a smoke by the pool, couldn’t sleep, whatever- she would need to swipe her card to get back in.

I forgot about those security latch things to keep a hotel room door ajar. Ok, that makes sense.

Why was the friend with her if she’s a seasoned traveler? Did her friend come from Utah with her? Or did her friend live in Florida and was staying with her to catch up and hang out? Questions.

Not back in her room. Into the actual hotel.

If she was planning to go outside -have a smoke by the pool, couldn’t sleep, whatever- she would need to swipe her card to get back in.
Or maybe she never planned to go outside. Maybe it was supposed to be a quick smoke/snack machine/ ice machine etc. And she ended up outside because of someone else.

Something just isn’t adding up.

Going to get snack - didn’t take purse, was still in room.
Going to get ice - in what? Didn’t have ice bucket or anything to put it in.
Going to smoke - no mention of cigs in her hand or previous episodes of middle of night smoke urges.

And if you’re going to get ice, snack - wouldn’t most people use the elevator? I never used the stairwell unless it was a fire alarm or staying in a bnb type place.

Something just isn’t adding up.

Going to get snack - didn’t take purse, was still in room.
Going to get ice - in what? Didn’t have ice bucket or anything to put it in.
Going to smoke - no mention of cigs in her hand or previous episodes of middle of night smoke urges.

And if you’re going to get ice, snack - wouldn’t most people use the elevator? I never used the stairwell unless it was a fire alarm or staying in a bnb type place.
Those are all just brainstormed ideas- not based on fact- that we’ve bounced around as possible explanations for why a woman would be in a hotel hallway in socks & pajamas. An ice machine is usually on every floor of every Westin. She may/may not have had coins/ ice bucket/ smokes. She may have avoided an elevator to get extra steps in on her exercise app before midnight. We don’t know anything except what MSM had reported as info from roommate & fam- unconfirmed by LE. It’s all just a very odd disappearance that resulted in death. And the pieces just aren’t ringing logical or true. Time will tell.

fllwi-outdoor-pool-1056-hor-clsc.jpg
fllwi-outdoor-pool-1055-hor-clsc.jpg

Beware dark water.

Body of missing Utah woman pulled from lake behind Fort Lauderdale hotel

Jan 11, 2020

Glover’s husband, Adam Bremer, told Local 10 News on Friday that her disappearance was very bizarre.

“Her friend went to bed early (Wednesday),” Bremer said. “My wife was still up. Her friend woke up around 4 a.m. (Thursday), and my wife was nowhere to be found, and the door was left open.”

Hotel surveillance footage shows Glover was barefoot, going down a stairwell at 2 a.m. on Thursday. Bremer said Glover doesn’t have a history of sleepwalking.

“She didn’t have her phone or her purse,” Bremer said. “She left it in the room and that’s the last we’ve seen of her. We text each other every morning. I get up before her. I hadn’t heard from her by 9 a.m. I knew something was wrong, sent a few more. The second her friend called me, I already knew.” bbm

ETA: I read this ^^ as the husband was prepared or not surprised. MOO

Body of missing Utah woman pulled from lake behind Fort Lauderdale hotel

Jan 11, 2020

Glover’s husband, Adam Bremer, told Local 10 News on Friday that her disappearance was very bizarre.

“Her friend went to bed early (Wednesday),” Bremer said. “My wife was still up. Her friend woke up around 4 a.m. (Thursday), and my wife was nowhere to be found, and the door was left open.”

Hotel surveillance footage shows Glover was barefoot, going down a stairwell at 2 a.m. on Thursday. Bremer said Glover doesn’t have a history of sleepwalking.

“She didn’t have her phone or her purse,” Bremer said. “She left it in the room and that’s the last we’ve seen of her. We text each other every morning. I get up before her. I hadn’t heard from her by 9 a.m. I knew something was wrong, sent a few more. The second her friend called me, I already knew.” bbm

ETA: I read this ^^ as the husband was prepared or not surprised. MOO
Video footage shows divers pulling her body to shore already in a body bag. Usually they bag the body once on shore? Were they being sensitive to family, protecting evidence, or keeping details of the investigation private?

Since she was found in a pond or pool, it’s safe to bet she left the hotel building, regardless of not finding footage on video.

Leaving in jammies and socks at 2 am, leaving roomie asleep with door ajar. That doesn’t sound logical. I’m not thinking she consciously made the decision to do that.

Was she wearing a robe? Did she bring one? What would be the reason for going out to the pool area? That time of night? Again, nothing I can think of makes sense unless it was for a smoke. IMO I did that plenty of times when it smoked.
She put on a shawl and took a water bottle. I would think some thought was put into those actions.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChucksChickTiff
Back