Recovered/Located OH - Harley Dilly, 14, walking to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one bothers me, ALOT. A kid who feels safer at school than in his own home is in need of help.
That he feels his teachers are more trustworthy and accessible than anyone else in his life is heartbreaking.
That his SM activity has stopped is hugely concerning. I have teenagers, they live through SM they would rather lose an arm than voluntarily give up online access.
Teenagers are difficult, teenagers on the spectrum even more so. But that's the deal you make when you have kids.

Is there any word on how he would be supporting himself out there? Financially or otherwise?

BBM:

Short answer: Nope.

Barring a friend harboring him (which is extremely unlikely at this point, given the publicity his case has received), it doesn't appear that HD would have the necessary resources to stay away from home for any length of time.

Having said that, I'm sure LE has checked all of the motels in the area just to make sure HD hasn't been seen at any of them.

JMO.

Having done a quick background It appears he has a form of OCD often connected with spectrum disorders. Has to do the same things in the same order, wear the same style of clothes, has to wash and bathe at home in his own house. These are not things he could simply 'not' do because the mood took him. MOO
This whole thing feels sadder and sadder the more I hear about it.
I hate these kinds of cases.
Hope this one ends differently.

Having done a quick background It appears he has a form of OCD often connected with spectrum disorders. Has to do the same things in the same order, wear the same style of clothes, has to wash and bathe at home in his own house. These are not things he could simply 'not' do because the mood took him. MOO
This whole thing feels sadder and sadder the more I hear about it.
I hate these kinds of cases.
Hope this one ends differently.
While I agree that this is a sad case, I don’t believe Harley has been reported as having been diagnosed with mental health issues in MSM that I’m aware of. I could be mistaken. If you have a link, please share.

Yeah but wouldn’t you have to have smoked weed previously to put that? Maybe he just smoked weed a few times with friends? But if he was buying weed he’d have to get it from somewhere. Who? Moo. Would someone put this on their profile who never smoked weed?

Could be nothing, but worth noting, moo.

It’s just something kids say, it has nothing to do with actually using drugs. My fairly straight laced teenagers yell out “420” at that time of day. It’s all over YouTube and the like (and I’m strict about what they can watch). And they even joke about “69” and I had to explain to them that it’s inappropriate! They had NO IDEA what it even meant.

It’s just something kids say, it has nothing to do with actually using drugs. My fairly straight laced teenagers yell out “420” at that time of day. It’s all over YouTube and the like (and I’m strict about what they can watch). And they even joke about “69” and I had to explain to them that it’s inappropriate! They had NO IDEA what it even meant.
Agreed. Kids being kids repeating stuff they’ve heard to fit in IMO.

@v0x this is why I said MOO. There was a comment From eaier in the thread the MSM statement released by his mother saying he needed to bathe several times a day at home, my own experience with children on the spectrum/ ocd/ahd, (which is over a decades worth) his behavior and mannerisms from his videos led me to speculate it was a possibility, and therefore unlikey he would simply detach from his routine.

@v0x this is why I said MOO. There was a comment From eaier in the thread the MSM statement released by his mother saying he needed to bathe several times a day at home, my own experience with children on the spectrum/ ocd/ahd, (which is over a decades worth) his behavior and mannerisms from his videos led me to speculate it was a possibility, and therefore unlikey he would simply detach from his routine.
Understood. I don’t believe we’re allowed to diagnose or imply potential medical conditions here though unless it’s from a certified professional, or reported in MSM.

Who posted that,and when. Wasn't just recently,after he disapprared?

This reminds me of one time here we thought a MP or perp was posting, and it turned it out be the “robots” or something like that. I remember bc it freaked me out. I think it was Mackenzie Lueck’s case. Could that be the case here?

ETA: I haven’t seen the post/link and know nothing about this SM stuff.

Last edited:
This reminds me of one time here we thought someone was posting, and it turned it to be the robots or something like that. I remember bc it freaked me out. I think it was Mackenzie Lueck’s case. Could that be the case here?
It’s certainly a possibility. Where is the SM link in question?

Digging in the Port Clinton High School websites and found the breakfast times of the high school in the August 2019 newsletter. I knew it must be somewhere there....
Breakfast Times: HS & MS 7:00 -7:25am

If that's HD at 6:08 am, then he left the house much earlier than he needed to for school, even if he intended to eat breakfast there before classes started.

JMO.

You forgot the Reddit account where he references Drip finding him online and then challenges him to find him IRL. He mentions in a video that Drip stopped by his house. He also mentioned that Drip got arrested for threatening his school.

HarleyDilly2YT (u/HarleyDilly2YT) - Reddit

It's just a character that looks like Harley,but the expressions are changing,1st kind of sullen,then smiling,then one with a shushing(finger to lips) expression.

I don't know anything about Snapchat, but if it's his, I'd assume the FBI (?) is monitoring it. Are you saying as you sit and watch it, it changes (which sounds like an automatic process to me) or it seems manually changed over various days since he's been missing? There is a game App on my phone that changes its icon by itself over time so I wonder if it could be something similar to that built into the avatars?

does anyone know if Harley had a bike? Back in the 80s when I grew up everyone had one and we literally rode everywhere; to the mall and an area where we had an arcade/movie theatre/pizza joint place etc
I know we’ve seen video of him leaving on foot but seriously wondering if he had access to a bike? TIA!

I remember seeing early on that Harleys bike was broken(just like everything else he owned), as it was reported at first that some kids had seen him on his bike at 3pm on the friday he went missing and later it was confirmed not to be Harley and reported that his bike was out if action.
I will see if u can still find the MSM link but they have all changed so much it might be gome,so until I find it this is MOO

Maybe I missed it but why is his page removed now? Has it been this way for a while now?

Must have been recently as it was still there yesterday. I believe it was there earlier this afternoon as well.
Yesterday was the first time in a week I had gone on FB and I went to check the "find Harley" groups that you can just browse at w/out joining and his page came up for me first since I just clicked his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆