Recovered/Located OH - Harley Dilly, 14, walking to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i watched the video last week i got the impression that harley came home and his mother was not at home so the house was locked. so, harley either did not have a key to the house that day or maybe no key at all. i did not see it as harleys mom "locked him out" though. just that when he got to the house his mom was gone and for some reason he had no key. anyway, i'd need more "backstory" to this incident before i could say his mom locked him out. MOO.
i thought he said his mom locked him out because he didn't feel like going with her somewhere?

I don't think I've ever come across a case in which there are so many people with similar names. I've seen 4-5 people that use "drip" in their online handles that hung with Harley.

DG in the video (minor) is not the same DG that was arrested for threatening the school.

It all makes for really confusing following of things. lol :confused:

Question: What time is shift change at Magruder Hospital?

It probably varies by position within the hospital.
That said, I would think the parking lot would be fairly busy in the 6-7am hours.

If that's Harley for sure in the video and IF he was picked up by someone, I'm pretty sure it happened in the 3-5 car parking at the end of the alley. That area might not be within range of cameras and it would be a perfect place to get him in the car and go back down 6th mostly undetected. Likely wouldn't rouse much suspicion either because there's probably a fair amount of activity from people coming into work over there.

This is if I'm buying into "Harley walked down that alley and disappeared." I'm still not sure that's what happened.

Attachments

• Sat 3 .png
    Sat 3 .png
    790.7 KB · Views: 30
No, you got it wrong. The quote is from Harley's young friend who happens to have the same name.

OK, I was looking it up. The one that "incited panic" is 21 years old. He's got an upcoming court date, but it looks like he is currently out on bond.

There also seems to be a little kid around HD's age with the same name. that one I will post a link to from the vigil. I would post the court doc's from the other, but he has NOTHING to do with this as he hasn't been named as a POI or anything like that. But, I did go and find out that there are 2 with the same name, perhaps cousins?? who knows.

Community holds candlelight vigil at Lake View Park for Harley Dilly

i thought he said his mom locked him out because he didn't feel like going with her somewhere?
i think mom asked harley to come home and ride along with her. harley said he did not want to. mom said harley should be home when she got there. harley arrived home sometime after mom left and door was locked, harley did not have key.
fact that door was locked was because mom left and harley knew mom was going somewhere. to me mom locked door because she was leaving, not because she was locking harley out. the real issue if why harley did not have a key. mom did not know when harley would be there and did not want to leave door open. harley decides to stream and complain about mom not being there and door was locked even though he knew that was going to be the case. he knew his mom told him he should be there when she got home.

Idk if he had more than one page, so apologies if you're all talking about another page lol, but it's definitely still showing for me - Harley Dilly. Is there nothing there even when you search his name?

I apologize, it must have been the link I was clicking on because when I clicked on the link in your message it did work for me but the other 2 still do not. Sorry if I caused any confusion. A little bummed because I was hoping it meant be accessed it. Still praying for some real answers.

i think mom asked harley to come home and ride along with her. harley said he did not want to. mom said harley should be home when she got there. harley arrived home sometime after mom left and door was locked, harley did not have key.
fact that door was locked was because mom left and harley knew mom was going somewhere. to me mom locked door because she was leaving, not because she was locking harley out. the real issue if why harley did not have a key. mom did not know when harley would be there and did not want to leave door open. harley decides to stream and complain about mom not being there and door was locked even though he knew that was going to be the case. he knew his mom told him he should be there when she got home.

Agreed that HD appears to display oppositional defiant behavior at times.

Developmentally, in and of itself, challenging authority figures is not unusual for a 14-year-old adolescent, although LE being called out to the home multiple times does indicate HD's behaviors sometimes escalate beyond the bounds of what would be considered normal teenage rebelliousness.

This is what leads me to believe that after his mom insisted he go to school despite his complaint of feeling sick, it's unlikely that HD complied with her directive.

My concern is that HD may have regarded that as the proverbial last straw.

I think HD does have some issues.
I think his parents also have some issues, as evidenced by some of his YT videos.
I think the family unit collectively has some significant issues.

I just hope it's not too late for them all to work on those issues together.

I especially hope it's not too late for Harley.

JMO.

Last edited:
Some stuff about this case (a lot of stuff, actually) really bothers me. Why does it seem like "everyone" was okay with Harley, a 14-year-old, being unaccounted for at night? Or why didn't he have a key to his own house? At 14, I didn't have a key either, but my parents always hid a key so I could get into the house and not be outside for hours. What the heck, man, this kid was almost invisible to everyone around him. Is he old enough to spend the night with friends? Yes... but I can't imagine not knowing where a 14-year-old was for hours or where he was spending the night at. Specially, because he's 14, and 14-year-olds have this amazing talent to get in trouble with stupid stuff all the time. My God.

The 'i' m scared' video is a year old, all it really tells us is a little about the dynamics in the home at that time. It tells us a lot about HD, and what I find interesting is how everyone describes him as dramatic.
I have seen dramatic teens on you tube screaming at their parents accusing them of child abuse for grounding them or confiscating their phones. Blurting out every perceived grievance

If anything I find him fairly closed lipped about his family life. Which to me says a lot.

That aside he seems like a pretty normal 14 year old of these times. I really want there to be a good outcome here, but someplace in the back of my mind I can't shake the feeling there's something being hidden in plain sight.
I would happily be wrong everyday of my life if I could be wrong about this.

(Edit- when I say 'normal' I mean with regards to his YouTube videos and oppositional behaviour. There are other things that were very obviously not normal but not in respect to his YouTube videos.)

Last edited:
Agreed that HD appears to display oppositional defiant behavior at times.

Developmentally, in and of itself, challenging authority figures is not unusual for a 14-year-old adolescent, although LE being called out to the home multiple times does indicate HD's behaviors sometimes escalate beyond the bounds of what would be considered normal teenage rebelliousness.

This is what leads me to believe that after his mom insisted he go to school despite his complaint of feeling sick, it's unlikely that HD complied with her mandate.

My concern is that HD may have regarded that as the proverbial last straw.

I think HD does have some issues.
I think his parents also have some issues, as evidenced by some of his YT videos.
I think the family unit collectively has some significant issues.

I just hope it's not too late for them all to work on those issues together.

I especially hope it's not too late for Harley.

JMO.

and harley seems exceptionally talented in spinning the narrative in his favor. i think i know who he got that from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member