Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if Chad or Lori had any connections to FLDS in Colorado City? Easy to hide there if they made a deal with the leaders of the FLDS.

I don’t think this group is ok with polygamy based on my reading. MOO
I just had a thought. Some have said maybe Chad didn’t know Lori had kids.

Articles originally stated they (LE) spoke with Chad and Lori at the welfare check at Lori’s house.

Neighbor stated they left toys in sight when the left in a hurry.

Whose toys did Chad think those were?

Melani’s kids? Lori seems like a good liar. I originally thought Chad might be completely manipulated by Lori, but by looking more into his activities/writings, I think he was also a good liar. MOO

I also thought it was okay to discuss PAP and AVOW and Warrior Up podcast... As those related to the beliefs held by Lori and Chad. While those beliefs may have been "basically" derived from Mormonism... LDS did not direct the parties involved. Lori and Chad and their little cult members directed themselves.

Am I making any sense?! Lol

I don’t think this group is ok with polygamy based on my reading. MOO

Melani’s kids? Lori seems like a good liar. I originally thought Chad might be completely manipulated by Lori, but by looking more into his activities/writings, I think he was also a good liar. MOO

I agree. No polygamy. And, both Chad and Lori are excellent liars/manipulators.

Just wondering if Chad or Lori had any connections to FLDS in Colorado City? Easy to hide there if they made a deal with the leaders of the FLDS.

This question came up a few times earlier early on, probably thread #1. The short answer is no. There is less valid comparison between the FLDS or any other fundamentalist offshoot of the Mormon church and the preppers/end timers than there is comparison to the mainstream church. They're both way off the page for different reasons in different directions.

I think that it is that simple. LEO were able to find a "missing" child by the GPS history on her Mother's car. I wonder if any of Lori's cars have this type of GPS? Could LEO review the GPS for the month of September and October to see where she has been, and for how long?

Or does her brother, Alex, have more to do with the children's dissapearance, and the fact that he is now dead, could Lori blame everything on him, and skip away free?

As long as my phone is on, GPS is working....It even works in airplane mode. (Airplane mode is a handy tip for those conserving batteries!)

Of course, Lori could have ditched her phone for a prepaid phone or something too.

Changing topics sort of.

How can we find out who was in charge of reviewing Charles’s shooting at the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office and if they had began to review it before the current situation?

referenced here:
LE Statement from July 2019 on the shooting of Lori's 4th husband Charles Vallow. The brother-in-law referenced is Lori's brother, Alex Cox (who died Dec 12 2019):

Chandler Police Department

July 11, 2019 ·
Man Shot & Killed by Family Member

On July 11, 2019 around 8:30AM Chandler police were summoned to the 5500 block of South Four Peaks Place for the report of a shooting. When officers arrived they discovered 62-year-old Charles Vallow unresponsive and with two gunshot wounds to his chest. Vallow, a resident of Texas, was pronounced deceased on-scene.

Investigators learned Vallow arrived at the residence to pick up his son. Vallow’s estranged wife resides at the Four Peaks residence with their son and her daughter. While at the home, Vallow and his wife engaged in an argument.

Vallow’s brother-in-law was also in the residence. Fearing the argument would elevate to a physical altercation between Vallow and his estranged wife, Vallow’s brother-in-law intervened on behalf of his sister. Soon, Vallow and his brother-in-law were in a physical fight.

At one point during the fight, Vallow struck his brother-in-law in the head with a baseball bat. Soon after, Vallow was shot by his brother-in-law. After he shot Vallow, the brother-in-law called 911 and performed CPR on Vallow until emergency medical personnel arrived on-scene.

Vallow’s estranged wife and brother-in-law were transported to the Chandler Police Department for questioning. The two were released with no arrests and no charges filed at this time. When completed, the case will be sent to the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office for review.

Chandler Police Department

“When completed, the case will be sent to the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office for review.”

I have been looking at probate in Texas under Vallow but can not figure out the counties with all his businesses. Charles Vallow's will be held in probate I am sure a long time. I am trying to find probate for Tammy too.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but not everything goes through probate. Only properties, assets, etc that were solely owned by the deceased have to go to probate, with or without a will. Any assets that were held jointly or if the estate's value was under a certain dollar amount do not have to go to probate.

Not sure what assets Charles per se had- aside from vehicles, perhaps some bank accounts, etc., but it seems like all the homes they were in were rentals. We know from Lori being able to transfer monies around previously that she was on his bank accounts. When he passed, guess who would have full access to any/all funds with no questions asked....

This question came up a few times earlier early on, probably thread #1. The short answer is no. There is less valid comparison between the FLDS or any other fundamentalist offshoot of the Mormon church and the preppers/end timers than there is comparison to the mainstream church. They're both way off the page for different reasons in different directions.
Thank you

Any idea how many people paid the fee and how much it was? Its nagging at me we knew this but I cant find it.
I don't know how many subscribers they have, but here are the prices:

AVOW membership ranges from $5/month to $45/year. On top of that if you want the GRI subscription it'll cost an additional $5.40/month (sorry, no yearly subscription options).

Another Voice of Warning: Contact

According to this page they (I'm guessing the AVOW portion) has a membership of over 13,000 (it doesn't specify if those are active subscribers or total amounts):

Another Voice of Warning: Main

To access the GRI portion of the site and forums you'll need both an active AVOW membership and GRI membership. Even then it's entirely possible that Christopher Parrett has created a private forum within either of those that is invite only where people can discuss things even more privately without anyone being the wiser or knowing they exist. I know from personal experience that it's happened before. MOO.

If the kids are still alive (and I truly hope they are!) I can't help but think LV and CD would want only someone they can trust to take care of them (since we know from LE reports that they're not with LV and CD). That suggests to me either family (which also doesn't appear to be the case) or close friends. I don't know who LV's close friends are, but CD likely has a whole network of friends/supporters through the AVOW community. As an example, I'm pretty certain the owner, CP, is pretty close/supportive to CD and also happens to live within a short drive. MOO.

How many "close friends" would take a disabled child, without his meds, or service dog, and a teen girl? Honestly.

I taught Special Education for years, you couldn't get me to take those kids, at all. Just saying.

What would the motivation be to get involved? Cash? Not enough money in the world for that. It would just be a heap of trouble. No thanks.

I have been looking at probate in Texas under Vallow but can not figure out the counties with all his businesses. Charles Vallow's will be held in probate I am sure a long time. I am trying to find probate for Tammy too.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but not everything goes through probate. Only properties, assets, etc that were solely owned by the deceased have to go to probate, with or without a will. Any assets that were held jointly or if the estate's value was under a certain dollar amount do not have to go to probate.

Not sure what assets Charles per se had- aside from vehicles, perhaps some bank accounts, etc., but it seems like all the homes they were in were rentals. We know from Lori being able to transfer monies around previously that she was on his bank accounts. When he passed, guess who would have full access to any/all funds with no questions asked....

I could be wrong but I have always been under the impression that estates only go to probate if you die without a Will or with debts that are greater than what your estate is able to pay. I don't have much experience, though. All of my grandparents died leaving wills and trust accounts with executors set up to pay the final bills and none of their estates went though probate or any kind of court process (AFAIK).

We know that Charles Vallow had a Will (at least according to the summary of the family interviews on Gray Hughes) and it makes sense that he would since his main profession was annuities and insurance. I think we also heard from Gray Hughes family interviews that Joseph Ryan left some money to Lori (I seem to recall a figure of about $70,000? Anyone else recall that?). Although JR leaving Lori money doesn't make any sense to me since they were long ago divorced and JR had fought for custody of Tylee so long. I feel like the truth may be that JR left money to his daughter Tylee and Lori found a way to take it. Or perhaps Lori had taken out a small life insurance on JR from when they were married?

I also suspect that Tammy may have had a Will and/or life insurance since she had 5 children. At least in my circles, it's very common for parents to take out insurance on their spouse while their kids are small (if they can afford it or if their company offers it) so that the kids and spouse will be taken care of if one spouse dies. I'm not sure if anyone would have had life insurance on Alex. In fact, if any of the deceased victims estates end up in probate court I would expect Alex's might-- Only because Alex was reportedly a long haul truck driver and family members said that Alex was being financially supported by CV's money (from the Gray Hughes interviews I believe).

MOO.

How many "close friends" would take a disabled child, without his meds, or service dog, and a teen girl? Honestly.

I taught Special Education for years, you couldn't get me to take those kids, at all. Just saying.

What would the motivation be to get involved? Cash? Not enough money in the world for that. It would just be a heap of trouble. No thanks.

Sadly, I kinda' agree.

New info via Twitter... Am I late in seeing this?!

Justin Lum Fox 10 (@jlumfox10) Tweeted:
MORE: Police say Lori’s daughter Tylee Ryan (now missing) tried to defend her mother by using a baseball bat. The report says Charles grabbed it, started swinging it and hit Cox in the head. Police say Cox then grabbed a handgun and shot Charles in “self-defense.” #fox10phoenix Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Edit to remove WRONG name. Ack!!!

Jason Mow has new info via Twitter... Am I late in seeing this?!

Justin Lum Fox 10 (@jlumfox10) Tweeted:
MORE: Police say Lori’s daughter Tylee Ryan (now missing) tried to defend her mother by using a baseball bat. The report says Charles grabbed it, started swinging it and hit Cox in the head. Police say Cox then grabbed a handgun and shot Charles in “self-defense.” #fox10phoenix Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

I've been trying like an idiot to get WS to load!

Not @Tricia, clearly; but for what it's worth, the dead have few rights, and none of the rights against libel or slander exist after death (i.e., the executor of an estate has no grounds to sue on their behalf).

That said, what if some of the searches lead to titles being transferred to potentially innocent, live Daybell/Cox/Vallow bystanders? Then people would know what kind of cars the owners drive around in.

SBM. Obviously if we found that a vehicle that belonged to one of the deceased victims was now in the possession of innocent bystanders, and not the POI's, we would not post the innocent bystander's names and identify their current vehicles here. That would be sleuthing the bystanders and against the TOS. We were not sleuthing vin numbers and license plate numbers anyway which could be used to track specific vehicles/specific people anyway-- members were posting the make/model and years of the vehicles we knew about. The point of listing the victims' vehicles would be to try to make connections between the POI's and key events. For example, we know from MSM Charles owned a white Ford 1-150 (this was in his divorce docs that were release by Fox News Phoenix). Lori and Alex were seen loading up a truck when they fled Idaho. If we find out that was a Ford F-150 then we know it's likely to be CV's truck and could be included as a vehicle Chad and Lori have access to. There might be hundreds of thousands of white Ford F-150's out there and not having a license plate number may not help much. However, if something suspicious happens involving that make and model of truck OR if someone sees a couple matching Lori and Chad's description driving that type of truck, then those incidents can be reported to LE for more investigation. MOO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member