Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly hope dear William will be found rhis year. It's been way too long. Bring this little boy home where he belongs.
Someone out there knows something. I just wish they would find their voice and do the right thing.
IMO

I wish I thought the same would happen but after 5 years I think they have no idea what happened to William.
Having reconsidered my comment maybe they do have an idea what happened but they don’t have any evidence. If this is the case they may be able to work towards an arrest in the future but if they have no idea who the perp is now I don’t think this case will ever be solved. If someone knows something they have 1 million reasons to come forward so I really think only 1 person knows what happened to William and 2 at the most.

Having reconsidered my comment maybe they do have an idea what happened but they don’t have any evidence. If this is the case they may be able to work towards an arrest in the future but if they have no idea who the perp is now I don’t think this case will ever be solved. If someone knows something they have 1 million reasons to come forward so I really think only 1 person knows what happened to William and 2 at the most.

Unless William is found - they will hopefully have some evidence then? I hope he is found...

Yeah I try not to think about him either, but can't help it. It will be good to see whether his alibi worked out. Was he doing both things - collecting metal & fixing hot water systems, pissed? We are yet to find out I guess. As far as his intelligence goes - I think his rap sheet speaks for itself - he often gets caught. Yet I think any psycho can get lucky, which is not so lucky for William & completely sux IMO - but luck might be in the perps favour in this case given the lack of witnesses :mad:
bbm
I remember, "fixing hot water systems" had been denied by the widow of TJ's customer.

I truly hope dear William will be found rhis year. It's been way too long. Bring this little boy home where he belongs.
Someone out there knows something. I just wish they would find their voice and do the right thing.
IMO

I'm with you Madoodi - far too long & certainly there's someone who know something. . that's the one / ones responsible for carrying out his disappearance, and I'll happily fuel the flames.

The ones I find some empathy for are those caught in their Web. .. those who have a question or an inkling, but don't have the capacity, for any number of reasons, to raise their concerns. And also knowing their concerns may be way off & he really was just at the pub / working late / consensually shagging whoever ...

But I want to find a way to let these genuine & concerned people know that they have a safety net & a support team . .. what ever makes them feel safe to honour a little boy's life & provide answers & justice .............+ perhaps a million $$ reward

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
25mJubelin has spoken outside court, saying he looks forward to having the “full facts” of the case aired during the trial
I think we would all like that. Unlikely to happen unfortunately. For some reason Jubelin was not wanted on this case. Pretty sure whoever didn't want him on the case will not want the full facts to come out.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...gal-recording-allegation-20200114-p53r9v.html

Barrister Philip Hogan, appearing for the Crown, told the court there are other recordings made by Mr Jubelin which are not the subject of the charges. He said the Crown intends to raise these during the hearing to show a tendency on the part of Mr Jubelin.

The court was previously told eight witnesses are expected to be called during the hearing. Some evidence is expected to overlap with the inquest.

Speaking outside court, Mr Jubelin said he has "maintained from the outset that I had a lawful right and an operational need to record the conversations that I did".

"Those conversations were recorded specifically for me carrying out my duties investigating the disappearance of William Tyrrell," he said.

"I'm now putting my faith in the court. I'm looking forward to the full facts coming out in the hearing."

I think we would all like that. Unlikely to happen unfortunately. For some reason Jubelin was not wanted on this case. Pretty sure whoever didn't want him on the case will not want the full facts to come out.

I agree but I'm glad that this will be over by the time the Inquest resumes, maybe he will be permitted to give evidence........maybe.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Jubelin’s trial hearing will be held from the 3rd to the 7th of February, with another pre-trial hearing in late January. Savage has applied to the court to appear via audio visual link, not in person.
@10Daily
@10NewsFirst

Wonder how PS's memory will hold up in the criminal court setting now that the shoes on the other foot so to speak. My bet is his memory suddenly is much better :rolleyes:

I really hope he has to front up in person & not via AVL.................I can just see / hear it already...............the AVL link will fail , he won't be able to hear etc ec :rolleyes:

GJ sat & listened to every world from his testimony at the inquest.............body language was very interesting at times ;)

Will be interesting if this is open to the public............I have my doubts :(

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
25mJubelin has spoken outside court, saying he looks forward to having the “full facts” of the case aired during the trial

I am hoping/praying there will a good outcome Jubelin. February 7th is my Birthday for me the best gift for Jubelin cleared and he/others can find William closure for all parties.
Hope and Prayers from the bottom of my heart.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...gal-recording-allegation-20200114-p53r9v.html

Barrister Philip Hogan, appearing for the Crown, told the court there are other recordings made by Mr Jubelin which are not the subject of the charges. He said the Crown intends to raise these during the hearing to show a tendency on the part of Mr Jubelin.

The court was previously told eight witnesses are expected to be called during the hearing. Some evidence is expected to overlap with the inquest.

Speaking outside court, Mr Jubelin said he has "maintained from the outset that I had a lawful right and an operational need to record the conversations that I did".

"Those conversations were recorded specifically for me carrying out my duties investigating the disappearance of William Tyrrell," he said.

"I'm now putting my faith in the court. I'm looking forward to the full facts coming out in the hearing."
BBM
I wonder if they will also show that his work also has a tendency to get results? I wouldn't mind betting that most detectives use recordings on a regular basis. And no doubt it helps them to get results in a lot of cases. This all reeks of ulterior motive to me.

BBM
I wonder if they will also show that his work also has a tendency to get results? I wouldn't mind betting that most detectives use recordings on a regular basis. And no doubt it helps them to get results in a lot of cases. This all reeks of ulterior motive to me.

Curious that they picked only the four recordings of Savage to prosecute Jubes, isn't it?

If the recordings are so highly illegal - such an anomaly by the police, such a taboo thing - why not prosecute him for the 'other recordings', too?

Curious that they picked only the four recordings of Savage to prosecute Jubes, isn't it?

If the recordings are so highly illegal - such an anomaly by the police, such a taboo thing - why not prosecute him for the 'other recordings', too?
IMO..maybe he had warrants or permissions for other recordings? It seems he didnt get the permission for 4 recordings, therefore making them illegal?

IMO..maybe he had warrants or permissions for other recordings? It seems he didnt get the permission for 4 recordings, therefore making them illegal?

The prosecution on Tuesday said they wished to present to the hearing additional recordings taken by Jubelin which were not subject to charges.

The prosecution told the court this evidence would demonstrate Jubelin's "tendency" to illegally record phone conversations.

"The Crown will be serving a tendency notice in relation to at least one of those recordings," Crown prosecutor Philip Hogan said.

Jubelin defends actions as hearing nears

Yes why wasn't he charged for the other alleged illegal recordings?

Is the tendency notice the crown is serving, an additional recording of PS? Or is it of another person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998