Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any of the people that knew Lori say if she had a friend with a pilots liscence? I know a lot of the people in rural areas do. Do they know any of the Mormons in Mexico? I’d read earlier that they wouldn’t have gone to hide with the flds. She’s obviously very familiar with Arizona. There’s a lot of places in Mexico that her and CD could hide out. No guarantees she has the kids with her but I have heard of people crossing the border into Mexico with no passports and no issues. There’s people that would fly you out no questions asked...if you know the right (wrong) kind of person. All MOO but it is something I keep going back too.

I don't think the Mormons in Mexico are FLDS. I saw video of them. They seem like plain old disgruntled people. (Mad at the Mexicans about water rights)
But would they hide Lori and Chad? They don't seem like end times or cult people. They seem to have money. They do live in the both the US (AZ) and Mexico and most are dual citizens.Relatives of massacre victims torn over future in Mexico as most flee

Last edited:
The more I learn about her, the more I believe Alex committed suicide. I can't even imagine the emotional sway she held over him, the verbal harangues, possibly even blackmail, the increasingly bizarre orders. It must have just gotten to be to much. I mean Alex was no angel ;), but she was so incredibly manipulative and their relationship was beyond dysfunctional. Moo.
A 2 week newlywed committed suicide?

I don't think the Mormons in Mexico are FLDS. I saw video of them. They seem like plain old disgruntled people. (Mad at the Mexicans about water rights)
But would they hide Lori and Chad? They don't seem like end times pr cult people. They seem to have money. They do live in the both the US (AZ) and Mexico and most are dual citizens.
As far as I understand they’re not FLDS. They could if they knew similar people though. They could also be not following the news and believe her lies too. It was just a thought. She seems pretty good at convincing people. I was basing it on her being familiar with Arizona and where was the nearest escape plan from there that you wouldn’t necessarily need passports for. She might not even know any of them and not be there but Mexico could be a possibility for her to escape quickly too, especially if she knew a pilot. There’s also a chance if she flew in without registering that flight that nobody would be looking for two adults, possibly two children over there. It would be easy to mingle as tourists. It seems the police are focusing on them hiding out in a compound or the mountains. What if she’s clever enough to do the opposite? All MOO

So apparently Alex claimed Lori and children left before the shooting. So she wouldn't have even known her husband was shot dead, if that was true. And left her brother and husband in a middle of a fight? And it never occurred to her to call police? All righty then.

"In a police video, Cox told investigators that the two children and their mother had left the house shortly before the shooting occurred. He described Vallow as enraged."
Reports detail man’s death months before son went missing

This report and video causes many more questions than it answers. Some options, MOO:

1- Everything happened exactly as the report said (and as reported in the police press release at the time, though Tylee's involvement wasn't included in the press release). The scene was properly investigated, all parties were questioned, evidence matched answers, etc.
2- Alex was the shooter, but it was planned/pre-meditated, up to and including setting up Tylee's involvement (hopefully without her fore-knowledge) by putting the bat within her reach and causing the fight.
3- Alex or Lori was the shooter, planned/pre-meditated or not. Tylee was not in the house, and their description of her involvement was a lie she was pressed into going along with.
3- Lori was the shooter, and Alex and Tylee are covering for her.
4- Tylee was the shooter, and Alex and Lori are covering for her (I really hope not).

The bat striking the back of the head doesn't make sense unless it happened as Alex was running to the room for the gun. But then, wouldn't Charles have continued to follow him (even just out of momentum)? He was shot in the empty living room and ended up in a laid-out flat position.

Now I'm very curious about our deleted poster who mentioned the bat being in Tylee's possession. Who is that person, and how did they know that? It's not someone who ever received VI status, and the post was deleted IIRC.

MOO
I just want to point out that for anyone other then alex to be the shooter points to shoddy police work. They should if checked finger prints on the gun and for gunpowder residue on everyone at the scene. That should of determined who could of been involved and who wasnt

So apparently Alex claimed Lori and children left before the shooting. So she wouldn't have even known her husband was shot dead, if that was true. And left her brother and husband in a middle of a fight? And it never occurred to her to call police? All righty then.

"In a police video, Cox told investigators that the two children and their mother had left the house shortly before the shooting occurred. He described Vallow as enraged."
Reports detail man’s death months before son went missing
What the literal heck.. she left BEFORE the shooting in HIS car? Leaving the situation no way to de-escalate because she had HIS CAR?

Body camera shows aftermath of 2019 shooting that killed Charles Vallow
At the end of this article, it says: According to Chandler Police at the time, Cox shot Charles in "Self-defense" after being hit with a baseball bat.

But the police officer's incident report from the day states in the synopsis: "Alexander L. Cox committed 2nd Degree Murder(13-1104A1) at 5531 S Four Peaks Pl, when he shot Charles Vallow twice in the chest during a verbal/physical altercation." Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

I am not familiar with police procedure. The officer initially describes the incident as 2nd Degree Murder, and then it is reviewed to determine, whether charges will be filed? Thanks in advance for the clarification!

I've been around plenty of people verbally arguing. It never occurred to me to then show up with a bat. Yet Tylee supposedly showed up with a bat. Why? Her uncle is there, he surely could have protected her mother if needed. Charles then managed to take the bat, and somehow hit Alex in the back of the head, even though Alex was supposedly trying to intervene? With his back to the person with the bat?
Alex then goes gets his gun from his bedroom? If you can go get your gun, you can certainly call 911 first, can't you? The story is clear as mud.
If Charles, a grown man hit Alex on the back of the head, I would think Alex would have had a fracture in the skull, bleeding? A grown man swings hard (if he swung it at all).

If Charles, a grown man hit Alex on the back of the head, I would think Alex would have had a fracture in the skull, bleeding? A grown man swings hard (if he swung it at all).

Maybe it wasn't a direct hit. Maybe he was falling away and the tip of the bat just glanced off the back of his head, or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member