FL - Megan Todt 42, Alek 13, Tyler 11, Zoe 4, & dog Breezy, Celebration, 6 Jan 2020 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to report the post to open the other thread but I can't seem to find it now. There will be a lot coming out in the next few days, I'm sure. A very, very odd start to the story with his sisters starting a FB group and stating they had authorities in CT and FL involved. CT says they had no report of anything and FL LE is reporting mixed things on exactly when and by whom they were contacted that the family was missing.

Florida death investigation appears connected to missing Colchester family

Florida police probe death at home of Colchester physical therapists

Been missing or not heard from since at minimum the 6th and that was the dad- mom and kids not seen since dec 15th - family asking for help but didn’t ask police to do welfare check? So confusing
Colchester family hasn't been heard from in a week

This part is crazy - Local and state police said they were not asked to investigate a missing person or family as of Monday.

From link:

Also, the Florida house they lived in was foreclosed on.

On Monday, police in Florida converged on his former home where four people were found dead inside the home.

Officials in Florida have not released the identities of the people involved in the investigation.

Police did say the suspect is in custody.

Deputies made several attempts to make contact with the family inside the home throughout the weekend, but were unsuccessful until Monday.

On Monday night, the Colchester First Selectman's Office posted a comment on social media saying, "The news reports out of Celebration, Florida regarding a Colchester family are shocking and heartbreaking. I know that the thoughts and prayers of our entire community are with the relatives and friends of the family involved."

The Colchester First Selectman did not say if this post was in regards to the Todt family.

Colchester family hasn't been heard from in a week

I was following the FB group--the people running it stated a number of times that authorities in both states were involved, and the family was following their lead in keeping the case low key. So I dunno. Definitely odd.
Yes people were offering to go over and the family said the police has it covered

Seems like a family annihilator situation, yet crazy that reports of an entire missing family stayed so quiet and took this long for some details to start coming out.

If the father's stress was over evictions, bills, medicaid fraud, etc - it seems even more odd that he would kill his entire family but not himself.

Attachments

• todt7.png
    todt7.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 116
Colchester family of five in Florida missing for over a week

In Celebration, Florida, four people were found dead inside a home Monday, and a man was taken away in handcuffs. Friends of the family say the Todts recently moved to Celebration from Colchester, but that Tony Todt had been traveling back and forth to continue running his business, Family Physical Therapy.

The Osceola County Sheriff’s Department has not confirmed the identity anyone involved at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah