Found Deceased OH - Harley Dilly, 14, walking to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Harley Dilly was last seen at Port Clinton High School wearing maroon puffer jacket on Friday. The teen is reportedly 4 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 101 pounds.

Port Clinton teen reported missing

e8f48b2b-73cc-4407-8c92-ebf569580ae4-missingteen.jpg

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION* thread

Previous threads:
OH - OH - Harley Dilly, 14, enroute to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019
OH - OH - Harley Dilly, 14, walking to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019 #2
Thread #3

Link to poll
POLL - Harley Dilly Disappearance

Last edited:
Live: Sources say body of missing Harley Dilly has been recovered

Police sources tell the FOX 8 I-Team an ambulance left the home at 2:30 a.m.

Searches planned Tuesday morning for nearby landfills have been called off, according to sources.

Harley was last seen leaving his house on the morning of Dec. 20. He did not make it to school that day.

For the last couple of weeks, Hickman has provided daily updates on Facebook.

I know everything is just speculation at the moment it's just earlier on when mum said he wasn't feeling well etc

What if he really wasn't well, hid in the house and passed away from natural causes?

Doesn't explain the hours spent there and taking a wall down though.

It's not all fitting together at the moment but hopefully it will later on.

Every part of me is hoping he didn't suffer and whatever happened, happened quickly.

Yes...based on the cost hanging I’m thinking along the same lines though for some reason I also think foul play was involved. LE stayed so long with removing part of a wall. That tells me there is forensic evidence (blood?) to be examined. Could he have voluntarily met someone there and something went wrong?

I just wonder what took LE so long to search this vacant house. Seems like they could have easily been in touch with the owners for a search until now. That part doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.

I had a feeling this was going to be the outcome. Poor Harley... never had a chance to grow up and really live. My heart is breaking.

I'm thinking something along the lines of, maybe he went there to hang out for whatever reason, hung up his coat to get it out of his way, and was accosted or injured afterward.

Yes...based on the cost hanging I’m thinking along the same lines though for some reason I also think foul play was involved. LE stayed so long with removing part of a wall. That tells me there is forensic evidence (blood?) to be examined. Could he have voluntarily met someone there and something went wrong?

Also very possible. Someone he maybe met through gaming or his apps? I really hate the trope of internet strangers being dangerous but I tend to agree that he likely met with some form of foul play.

Sorry to double post. Found this aerial view of the house on Google Maps (street view is from 2007 and blurry like a potato).

upload_2020-1-14_9-28-29.png

It's fairly sheltered from the main route by tree cover. I wonder if that made it attractive as a hideout. Possibly whoever hung the coat up thought it would be hidden?

Here is a youtube video on Harley. The woman states that on on his youtube channel one video called 'I'm scared" used to be there and now it is missing. Very strange... but she has the video and what he is saying. At the 6:03 mark on her video you can see it. I also saw one where you can hear his parents screaming and swearing at each other in the background. My heart hurts for him.

Sweet Harley. I'm so sorry. I'm truly not being judgemental - even if the family is "disfunctional" it's still a family. And a family who loved their son as they knew how. I hope they receive the support they will undoubtedly need. MOO

Here is a youtube video on Harley. The woman states that on on his youtube channel one video called 'I'm scared" used to be there and now it is missing. Very strange... but she has the video and what he is saying. At the 6:03 mark on her video you can see it. I also saw one where you can hear his parents screaming and swearing at each other in the background. My heart hurts for him.
yeah. that person was confused about a few things because the video is still there.
UltimateGamingJr

IMO it seems as though he may have had a violent death. I hate to say it. But taking down parts of the wall is most likely because of spatter. If someone murdered this poor boy my guess is they left in a frenzy and forgot about the jacket that was already hanging near the window. Maybe since the house had been abandoned someone else was secretly staying there? Maybe someone from the nearby sober living house preyed on Harley? It’s all terrible to think about.... this poor poor kid. :(

This is strictly MOO/ SPECULATION. Could it it be possible that the video of Harley the morning of his disappearance was of him going across the street to the house he was found in and he tried to climb down the chimney to get into the house and got stuck and passed?

I thought of that, but then how did his coat get hung up inside the house?

Police searching home reportedly connected with missing Port Clinton teen

Posting this link again. And then I have to step away from this....too hard.
Reporter states that house was searched because Police Cgief saw a lock box on the home, realized it was empty and decided to search. The home is diagonally visible from HD's home. Reporter also states that he "thinks" most activity was happening on 2nd floor of home.
I wonder if he climbed in somehow and fell. Accidental death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23