Found Deceased OR - Allyson Joy Watterson, 20, North Plains, 22 Dec 2019

AWs mother has stated several times that AW and BG were not out hiking but visiting friends and their car broke down, so went looking for help. How would she know the car broke down unless it was her that they called that day from a homeowner's phone? Maybe I missed something or misunderstood...
Welcome to Websleuths, mimi_montage. :) Thanks for joining us. MOO

Last edited:
AWs mother has stated several times that AW and BG were not out hiking but visiting friends and their car broke down, so went looking for help. How would she know the car broke down unless it was her that they called that day from a homeowner's phone? Maybe I missed something or misunderstood...

AW and BG knocked on a homeowner’s door and told the homeowner that their car broke down. The homeowner reported this to the police and to AW’s mother. That’s how AW’s mother found out about the broken down car story.

AW and BG knocked on a homeowner’s door and told the homeowner that their car broke down. The homeowner reported this to the police and to AW’s mother. That’s how AW’s mother found out about the broken down car story.

This is what is crazy to me. They were seen here, apparently mentally able to make sense and not alarm the homeowner. What happened after this???

Let's say drugs do come into play here, why hasn't she been found? He "crashed" and fell asleep, at some point surely she would have too. Even if she expired from the weather, you would think she would have been found by now.

I don't really know what to make of this one. They were spotted together, that's for sure based on the homeowner. IF he killed her, they were on foot, where could he have done so and hidden her body so well?

This is what is crazy to me. They were seen here, apparently mentally able to make sense and not alarm the homeowner. What happened after this???

Let's say drugs do come into play here, why hasn't she been found? He "crashed" and fell asleep, at some point surely she would have too. Even if she expired from the weather, you would think she would have been found by now.

I don't really know what to make of this one. They were spotted together, that's for sure based on the homeowner. IF he killed her, they were on foot, where could he have done so and hidden her body so well?

IMO someone picked her up when she was out looking for help, I think if we ever do find her, she will be deceased and not anywhere near North Plains area where they were unfortunately. My heart is with the family.

The first problem is that all this searching is being done by volunteers and amateurs. For some reason, LE has enough to make this suspicious, but they aren't out there with SBI resources, cadaver dogs or infrared drones that we know about. All she needs to be is covered by vegetation, or in a body of water and she'd likely not be found without a dog. By now, a deceased body would be black, blending into the wild and probably dispersed by animal activity and wont be easy to find until spring and bleaching begins. This is assuming she is naturally dead and out there between North Plains and Hillsboro. Her coat and backpack are the key things to locate imo.

this is what google says about the crying eye tattoo:

Crying Eye: the teardrop tattoo design can symbolize the wearer's history of murder or time spent in prison. It can also be an acknowledgement of the loss of the wearer's friend, family, or gang member. ... His eye symbolizes protection, royalty, and good health.Apr 10, 2017

does anyone know how long AW had it and why she got it?

So, Allyson's Tattoo is not gang related or prison related or anything nefarious or demonic. It's Modern Spiritualism. It can be interpreted many different ways, but mostly it is around being Meloncoly or lonely or infatuation with the Romanticism of the Night or Moon.
Eye-Drops-Tatoos.png

two-hands-making-heart-sign-eye-crying-watery-tears-alchemy-religion-spirituality-occultism-tattoo-art-isolated-vector-115777813.jpg
a83e878c6d0bc1326fba44be336488fa.jpg

So, Allyson's Tattoo is not gang related or prison related or anything nefarious or demonic. It's Modern Spiritualism. It can be interpreted many different ways, but mostly it is around being Meloncoly or lonely or infatuation with the Romanticism of the Night or Moon.
Eye-Drops-Tatoos.png

two-hands-making-heart-sign-eye-crying-watery-tears-alchemy-religion-spirituality-occultism-tattoo-art-isolated-vector-115777813.jpg
a83e878c6d0bc1326fba44be336488fa.jpg
FWIW (probably not much) some of the pictures are reversed because sometimes it is by her right collar bone, and other times the left. that happens with pictures.

Hello All,

I am new here and I do not want to break any forum rules. I have gathered addresses and potential residents that live along the highlighted roads. This list contains about 362 Addresses, there is also resident information (Name/Phone Number) but I am not certain if this information is current or accurate. I have only verified on a few searches. I would love to share this information with anyone that may find it valuable for the continued information gathering process. We can at least rule out known associates living near by (known to Allyson Joy Watterson, Allysons family members, Benjamin Hunter Garland, or possibly even Ben's father). At this point with limited public information, we nay have to dig a little deeper for leads. Please let me know if it is okay to share this type of information on this site- if not please reach out to me if you want to do some OSINT. I will distribute as requested
Welcome to WS - your energy twd this is awesome. You had me at OSINT.

Hello to you all,
I am very new here. I've been toying with trying to help on cases for some time now. I'm hoping to use my brain to help in some way and "give back" by helping people.

I did do a couple posts that were just "Replies" I felt I could help with as I went through all 27 Forum Pages on Allyson Watterson to try and get caught up.

I could use some help. I'm not sure I have all the known facts right. I could really use the official search areas, especially the areas they rechecked a few times. Since I'm new to this, I could also use some opinions. I'm working through a process and I'm trying to figure out what "my process" is, but I think I have a framework figured out. With my technology background, I'm figuring out what kind of tools would help me as well. So, any information/help/opinions would be great. This document is a .docx which is Microsoft Word. Thank you.

Grant's Working Theories on Allyson Watterson

Hello to you all,
I am very new here. I've been toying with trying to help on cases for some time now. I'm hoping to use my brain to help in some way and "give back" by helping people.

I did do a couple posts that were just "Replies" I felt I could help with as I went through all 27 Forum Pages on Allyson Watterson to try and get caught up.

I could use some help. I'm not sure I have all the known facts right. I could really use the official search areas, especially the areas they rechecked a few times. Since I'm new to this, I could also use some opinions. I'm working through a process and I'm trying to figure out what "my process" is, but I think I have a framework figured out. With my technology background, I'm figuring out what kind of tools would help me as well. So, any information/help/opinions would be great. This document is a .docx which is Microsoft Word. Thank you.

It says the document is no longer available?

Hello to you all,

Wow...impressive!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get