MN MN - Nathan Edberg, 21, White Bear Lake, 14 April 1999

'An emptiness' of nearly 20 years: Twin Cities family holds on...
Nathan Edberg taught his younger siblings how to play basketball, stayed home from school with them when they were sick and had their backs if someone picked on them.

Tony, Jennaya and Allison Edberg and their mom, Jackie Edberg, haven't seen Nathan for nearly 20 years. As they've marked life's moments — graduations, marriages and having children — their memories of Nathan remain strong.

BeFunky_edberg.jpg.jpg

Nathan has been missing for 20 years now.

There was a man that commit suicide in Motreal Canada 2 months after Nathan went missing. Although he was said to be about 30, the estimate isn't always 100% accurate. Similar heights although weight is lower. The image of him is heavily edited (probably due to trauma), so it is hard to tell any similarities.. thoughts?
upload_2020-1-16_14-21-2.png
Canada's Missing | Case details

There was a man that commit suicide in Motreal Canada 2 months after Nathan went missing. Although he was said to be about 30, the estimate isn't always 100% accurate. Similar heights although weight is lower. The image of him is heavily edited (probably due to trauma), so it is hard to tell any similarities.. thoughts?
View attachment 226202
Yes, i do think tht is Nathan. I came across the unidentified mans picture a couple months ago. I contacted the authorities in Canada from the place tht the suicide happened. I have not heard back. I also had msgd ramsey county and never heard back. No confirmation tht they even received my tip.

Last night i got on here to post my comparison collage to this thread but my pic was too big so i redid it and logged onto here to post it and found your post.

I posted comparison pictures on numerous fb pages. And tried to get a tip in to ramsey county and in Montreal. I know what its like to have someone go missing. I wish i knew what more to do.

Yes, i do think tht is Nathan. I came across the unidentified mans picture a couple months ago. I contacted the authorities in Canada from the place tht the suicide happened. I have not heard back. I also had msgd ramsey county and never heard back. No confirmation tht they even received my tip.

Last night i got on here to post my comparison collage to this thread but my pic was too big so i redid it and logged onto here to post it and found your post.
Lol I wonder if we came across eachother in FB? I posted it a couple months back on FB and got a few responses but deleted it and put it in my maybe list because he was wearing what I think are Canadian brand clothes.. did you submit via namus as well? My guess is because its international, it could be years to get any news back about it...

I believe i did submit to namus...if i did so right. U just email the regional person right?

I never did run across another post on fb comparing these two. Was actually shocked tht no one else had come across this possible match.

The lips are a lil diff but tht might be from editing. Eye color is off. Weight is off a lil. And he was pretty far from where NAE is from. But the resemblance is still uncanny. I wish this family could get some answers.

Nathan Andrew Edberg
Missing since April 14, 1999 from White Bear Lake, Ramsey County, Minnesota
Classification: Endangered Missing

Hello! I am interested in this case and wondering if anyone on here has any official reports? My husband's best friend is married to Nathan's sister. I just found out about this case and would like to look into it more. TIA

Hello! I am interested in this case and wondering if anyone on here has any official reports? My husband's best friend is married to Nathan's sister. I just found out about this case and would like to look into it more. TIA

Hello, is your hubby's best friend Dave? I've been looking for my uncle Vince Omlie since 2001 and I was looking around threads here too.

View attachment 226202
Anything ever come of this?

ALT TXT
ALT TXT
ALT TXT
ALT TXT
ALT TXT

Identifiers​

Dentals: Not Available
Fingerprints: Not Available
DNA: Available
<<Edberg apparently left his wallet at the bar so he probably wasn't carrying any identification when he vanished. He did not show up for a job he was supposed to start nor a medical appointment. Foul play isn't suspected, but relatives say it would be unusual for Nathan Edberg to take off without notifying his family. No one has accessed his credit card or bank accounts.

Nathan Edberg, who was planning to attend college after taking a year off, was starting to seek treatment for depression. He was depressed following a breakup with his girlfriend, and his parents' pending divorce. He had also lost his job. Authorities were not told about the disappearance until almost five days after Edberg's truck was found. Nathan was living with a cousin in St. Paul. When his mother didn't hear from him for several days, she and the rest of the family figured he was sad over the pending divorce and simply wanted to be alone.>>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back