Looking for any LISK (Long Island Serial Killer) updates

Prostitutes all over typically are attacked or killed at a high rate. Crimes against them often aren't investigated too much because some people, including their killers, believe that there is less of a crime when the victim is diminished or has an unpopular role in society.

A person could probably find dozens of missing prostitutes in all 50 states. This person from Myrtle beach is high on Google A mother is told her daughter died of a drug overdose in SC. But no one can find her. but unless there were a large number of such cases examined for similarities it would be hard to guess if the lisk killer and any of dozens or hundreds of similar types across the country, including Myrtle beach, are the same.
Yes I see your point and I know that the number of women missing is high

There is a very interesting case that has been in the LATimes recently, about a military type accused of 'war crimes' in Iraq. It gives an interesting parallel to the lisk and other investigations.
Recently some people in the military in Iraq complained about one of their more senior members killing civilians for sport. Of course they were told to ignore it, but eventually it was pursued by somebody and charges did result.

The guy boasted about killing hundreds. He was initially charged with killing a small girl and an old man in Iraq. In both cases obvious civilians he killed from a great distance. In the last week or so he has also been accused of doing the same in Afghanistan. One example was a guy tending goats who he shot for sport.

When he finished his tours or retired, he almost certainly would have become a cop, and not a low level cop.

Back when these invasions, Afghanistan and Iraq, were fairly new, it was common to see a certain kind of video on YouTube. A young American soldier would be sport shooting some wounded person or blasting up an obviously dead body, and he would upload the video to YouTube. There was a long while when a few or more of those videos would pop up on YouTube every day. There were probably hundreds or thousands of those videos, very many of them. Then at some point YouTube clamped down and forbade that kind of video.

Those individual American soldiers who learned to get a kick out of shooting improperly, hundreds of whom uploaded videos, mostly tried to become cops. Somebody who does that isn't Einstein and they probably have to choose between $10 an hour to work hard at Walmart or $30 an hour to strut around as a cop.

So you have an upper echelon of cops, spread around the nation, who are like the LATimes guy, and they are leading hundreds or thousands of lower level cops like the YouTube types, all interspersed in various police departments across the country.

There would be various things peculiar to those conflicts, things soldiers did, that most people would not recognize. When one of those soldiers decides to return to killing for whatever reason, he will leave some signature that identifies him as part of some group, and protects him from investigation. Policing is not an archetypal part of society, but fraternal organizations are. A cop who recognizes that kind of thing in a murder has a much stronger loyalty to the killer than to his policing job.

I believe this person has moved away from NY n NJ has anyone thought that women are missing in Myrtle Beach I counted9 from May 2018 to Aug 2018 and only 1 update tourism is so important here that murder is moved to page 10 and murder of prostitution’s well .... he may have set up shop here

One interesting series of events from Myrtle beach, since it was mentioned.

In 1998 Shannon McConaughey was killed and her body dumped near Myrtle beach.

Brittanee Drexel disappeared from Myrtle beach on April 25 2009.

July 2010 a young woman said three black men tried to abduct her.

According to live5news.com "Man arrested in connection to attempted abduction in MB"
"Shaun Taylor turned himself into police Wednesday morning. Taylor was charged with attempted kidnapping" etc.

So far everything looks okay. By all appearances the guy has admitted guilt, turned himself in. Case closed. Almost.

Wmbfnews.com "Taylor's attorney speaks about dropped charges"
Officials said while there was probable cause etc, there was also surveillance tape that proved Taylor was somewhere else. In other words the "probable cause" was probably fictional.
In August 2016 the FBI concluded Brittanee Drexel was abducted, etc and murdered. They claimed to have a jailhouse confession and a lie detector test to prove that. The lie detector test also indicated the person was lying about their name. In other words the test had no validity.
The FBI's suspect in the Drexel disappearance has close ties to the person who seems to have been falsely arrested for the attempted abduction.

Anybody can ask for links to anything cited. The appearance seems to be that the FBI arranged a false confession to support the false arrest that occured some years previously. In other words it looks like the FBI might have tried to 'create' a serial killer out of thin air, to help the image of local cops.

Most people would be inclined to give the FBI and local police the benefit of the doubt, but both the FBI and local police did lie about major aspects of the case. It's certainly possible the guy or group of guys is guilty, and the investigation seems to be ongoing, but it looks unlikely.

Another oddity, somebody has put a lot of effort into creating online arguments to the effect that the former 'suspects' are part of a crime family that abducts and murders etc. It kind of looks like that 'somebody' might be a cop trying to push that agenda. It certainly might be possible they are all guilty, and anybody curious should research on their own, that's just my opinion from looking at the sites on the topic that pop up on Google.

One last comment on this thread then I'll leave things to the less verbose.

After Googling a bit more on the Brittanee Drexel case, it looks like the following. Anybody can ask for links to anything if they like.

1) The evidence seems to be that it is more likely than not that Drexel was taken from very close to the hotel where she was last seen on camera, and that would suggest that the people at that hotel should be scrutinized, including people she knew.

2) The FBI appears to have deliberately cultivated a false confession from somebody in jail, inaccurately implicating several people. The story told by the jailed person is not 'borderline believable', it is nonsense. The guy is peppering his statement with obvious lies to defend himself from people he implicates. It would take a special kind of moron to prosecute somebody on the basis of those statements.

3) There really is little doubt that the FBI knowingly gave the public untrue information that suggested a family of black people in that state were involved in rape, murder etc.

4) Based on the FBI's deliberately false information, a bunch of websites have copy/pasted inflammatory extensions of the FBI's untruths and appear to be trying to goad the public into action against that family. In other words the FBI and unknown other parties have deliberately put a group of people at high risk of getting killed, apparently simply to make the FBI and local police look good. If those people had been killed then the Drexel and other cases would have been considered solved by the public.

There is not much anybody can do about stuff like that. There is no effective agency or anything that investigates misconduct by the FBI and other federal cops. Every now and then the media will cover a single story, such as the NYT did regarding FBI accountability in shootings, and that will lead to some fake high profile 'punishments' of a few cops, but nothing really changes.

Policing is potentially an important function in some parts of society, and there is no doubt that, like almost any job, if it weren't done then there would be more problems in some places. Still, the tendency of cops, in this case federal agents, to act with utter disregard for the job they are supposed to be doing, and utter disregard for the truth, and to do so in a way as to deliberately harm people who have no way to defend themselves, is pathetic.

The people who were targeted by those FBI agents in this case should file some sort of lawsuit against the FBI agents involved, and against the FBI itself for not putting a stop to the misconduct. Failing that, the obvious remedy that would sponteneously arise, in any society, would probably be the cops / federal agents own tactics being used against them by many individuals independently, and that would be very expensive for society.

One interesting series of events from Myrtle beach, since it was mentioned.

In 1998 Shannon McConaughey was killed and her body dumped near Myrtle beach.

Brittanee Drexel disappeared from Myrtle beach on April 25 2009.

July 2010 a young woman said three black men tried to abduct her.

According to live5news.com "Man arrested in connection to attempted abduction in MB"
"Shaun Taylor turned himself into police Wednesday morning. Taylor was charged with attempted kidnapping" etc.

So far everything looks okay. By all appearances the guy has admitted guilt, turned himself in. Case closed. Almost.

Wmbfnews.com "Taylor's attorney speaks about dropped charges"
Officials said while there was probable cause etc, there was also surveillance tape that proved Taylor was somewhere else. In other words the "probable cause" was probably fictional.
In August 2016 the FBI concluded Brittanee Drexel was abducted, etc and murdered. They claimed to have a jailhouse confession and a lie detector test to prove that. The lie detector test also indicated the person was lying about their name. In other words the test had no validity.
The FBI's suspect in the Drexel disappearance has close ties to the person who seems to have been falsely arrested for the attempted abduction.

Anybody can ask for links to anything cited. The appearance seems to be that the FBI arranged a false confession to support the false arrest that occured some years previously. In other words it looks like the FBI might have tried to 'create' a serial killer out of thin air, to help the image of local cops.

Most people would be inclined to give the FBI and local police the benefit of the doubt, but both the FBI and local police did lie about major aspects of the case. It's certainly possible the guy or group of guys is guilty, and the investigation seems to be ongoing, but it looks unlikely.

Another oddity, somebody has put a lot of effort into creating online arguments to the effect that the former 'suspects' are part of a crime family that abducts and murders etc. It kind of looks like that 'somebody' might be a cop trying to push that agenda. It certainly might be possible they are all guilty, and anybody curious should research on their own, that's just my opinion from looking at the sites on the topic that pop up on Google.

From May 2018 to Sept 2018 six females are missing . This information hit the newspaper once why. This is a High tourist area and bad things do not happen here. None of these girls have been found I spoke to a man who has lived here for many years and he told me of at least 4 other missing women again , not followed up due to lack of wanting to have a black ball on Myrtle beach .So why are we content to say many people disappear ? Why are not these women investigated ? Shame

From May 2018 to Sept 2018 six females are missing . This information hit the newspaper once why. This is a High tourist area and bad things do not happen here. None of these girls have been found I spoke to a man who has lived here for many years and he told me of at least 4 other missing women again , not followed up due to lack of wanting to have a black ball on Myrtle beach .So why are we content to say many people disappear ? Why are not these women investigated ? Shame

Is there an online link to these six missing females? Or did you hear it from somebody?

A lot of places sort of cycle through missing people. 10 missing today, but 9 are found by tomorrow. Then ten more tomorrow, which makes eleven total, but 8 are found by the next day, etc.

Generally if they are street woman who have not had a stable address they probably won't be looked for. That is why that type of woman is targeted by some people. Race is also an obvious factor, and financial status etc.

I wonder if LISK is similar to BTK. Still living in the area, but perhaps he started killing as a middle aged man then his life got busy, raising children, developing his career, etc. rather than moving away to kill elsewhere.

"Gang Stalking" is a conspiracy theory that methheads seem to often buy into - i HIGHLY doubt that there's some Powers That B fuckery going on in LI - if so, why hide the bodies in a well-trafficked area, allow police to get near them and kidnap everyone from a single high school class? Let alone the fact that this person thinks that AOC, Megan Markle and Raindew are all stalking her.

This is standard-issue Long Island Heroin Addiction and not of any value whatsoever to the case...

What time of year have girls gone missing?
Does it appear to be seasonal?
Are the girls residents of Myrtle beach?
Do you know when the next four girls went missing?
Get some information and start a thread here.
Perhaps start a reddit conversation.

Last edited:
EObAGLUXsAE9HPz

This is the new evidence just released..

Long time lurker, first time poster...

As a home grown long islander, I've been following this case from its inception and while I did not see/hear the presser today as of yet, I can't figure out what the purpose of holding back on this belt info all these years was!

also, according to one local news source, the PD will be sharing info with the public via a new site. According to News12 Long Island, the local source here:

Police release picture of new evidence in Gilgo Beach murder case

"During the news conference, officials also announced the launch of a website dedicated to the Gilgo investigation.

Commissioner Hart said Gilgonews.com will be used as a platform to exchange information on the investigation with the public and is an avenue for the public to send in tips anonymously.

"We are asking the public to consider the information on the website and whether they have information that can bring case forward," said Hart."

Long time lurker, first time poster...

As a home grown long islander, I've been following this case from its inception and while I did not see/hear the presser today as of yet, I can't figure out what the purpose of holding back on this belt info all these years was!

also, according to one local news source, the PD will be sharing info with the public via a new site. According to News12 Long Island, the local source here:

Police release picture of new evidence in Gilgo Beach murder case

"During the news conference, officials also announced the launch of a website dedicated to the Gilgo investigation.

Commissioner Hart said Gilgonews.com will be used as a platform to exchange information on the investigation with the public and is an avenue for the public to send in tips anonymously.

"We are asking the public to consider the information on the website and whether they have information that can bring case forward," said Hart."
9 years is a long time, I wonder what other evidence they have. Now I want to rewatch the killing season and see if they had any info about it or anyone with initials similar to what’s on the belt.

I wonder why they are releasing this now saying it's the killer as opposed to one of the victims. Did the killer leave this around one of the victim's neck, inside the burlap, or in the hand of a victim? They should have released how they know who this belongs to the killer......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back