Found Safe MA - CM, 11, abducted, Springfield, 15 Jan 2020 *arrest*

Rodriguez was arraigned in Springfield District Court Thursday morning and is being held without the right to bail with a dangerousness hearing scheduled for January 22. The judge ordered a mental evaluation. Rodriguez is expected to be arraigned in court on Wednesday, but a listing of charges against him has not yet been released.

Rodriguez was taken to the state police barracks in Charlton following his arrest but was moved overnight to the Springfield Police Department lockup.

Police aren’t looking for any additional suspects in connection with the abduction.

Springfield abduction suspect held without the right to bail

Looks like they had a few extra court officers there. Hope he’s enjoying his jail time.

Rodriguez was arraigned in Springfield District Court Thursday morning and is being held without the right to bail with a dangerousness hearing scheduled for January 22. The judge ordered a mental evaluation. Rodriguez is expected to be arraigned in court on Wednesday, but a listing of charges against him has not yet been released.

Rodriguez was taken to the state police barracks in Charlton following his arrest but was moved overnight to the Springfield Police Department lockup.

Police aren’t looking for any additional suspects in connection with the abduction.

Springfield abduction suspect held without the right to bail

11-year-old girl rescued after she's abducted getting off school bus: Police

Quick-thinking Massachusetts police used a highway construction site to stop the vehicle of a suspected kidnapper and rescue an 11-year-old girl.

Charlotte Moccia, of Springfield, was rescued Wednesday night after she was apparently abducted after getting off the school bus earlier that afternoon. She was unharmed.

The girl was forced into a dark blue Honda around 1:26 p.m., allegedly by Miguel Rodriguez, "not long after she got off her school bus," according to Massachusetts State Police. ...

charlotte-moccia-flt-jef-200115_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

What an amazing success story! Brilliant of the police to use the construction site to slow traffic down and basically trap the kidnapper in traffic. So glad she was able to be rescued so relatively quickly.

I don't get it.

In the original reports of the kidnapping, there were clear statements about the male walking behind her, pushing her into the backseat of the car, and a hispanic woman drove the car away.

And in the 'chase' video, where the heroic couple saw the kidnappers car and followed it, they spoke of someone in the backseat, pushing the victim down, out of sight.

Yet the investigators are now saying :

I don't get it. Are they just saying that so the woman doesn't run?

I don't get it.

In the original reports of the kidnapping, there were clear statements about the male walking behind her, pushing her into the backseat of the car, and a hispanic woman drove the car away.

And in the 'chase' video, where the heroic couple saw the kidnappers car and followed it, they spoke of someone in the backseat, pushing the victim down, out of sight.

Yet the investigators are now saying :

I don't get it. Are they just saying that so the woman doesn't run?
I don't get it either. But I am assuming the little girl could tell them if there was anybody else in the car or not.

My guess is the witnesses were mistaken about a woman, because this dude doesn't seem like the type that could get a woman to help him. Apparently he tried to approach another little girl on Monday.

"Western Mass News has learned that the father of a young girl reported to police that the suspect in yesterday's kidnapping approached his daughter on Monday at a McDonald's."
Suspect in Springfield abduction approached victim earlier in the week

Aaahhh -- we get another precious sip of apple juice!! :)..;)..:D

We get so many bad sips of vinegar here at WS, that cool, sweet sip is so-o-o delicious!!

Heroes! Many here. Yes, we do still have those wonderful heroes!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back