Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a Facebook page devoted to her daughter’s case, Paighton’s mom has posted heartbreaking comments.
“There are no updates yet. Here in a few days I will post information that I do know. Nothing that has been given from detectives just corresponding text done the day of Paighton’s disappearance from Paighton and days after and from coworkers. People can cover the truth with many many differing stories, but WHY?! I will say it again, I don’t want anyone to be blamed that is innocent but can someone that was with Paighton that night tell the truth,” she wrote.
“I have information from Paighton that day and night that is very contradictory to the several stories coming from coworkers. Even the coworkers supposedly with her that night have different stories from each other. Just doesn’t add up. Paighton lived with us and I saw her everyday. This investigation needs to be looked at deep. I will leave no stones unturned till this is solved. When what I do know to be truth comes out it will explain alot and as to why I don’t think she went to get drugs.”
Fredrick Hampton: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Finally the words of her desperate mother can be posted here.

Wow, it sounds like her mother was wrong about the co-workers (again, still catching up).

Catching up, quote below / likely repost, holy smokes.

Damn. Poor Paighton. Man, terrible news. That man looks scary. Glad they have an arrest though, man.

So there WAS a black male. Is there another one? His criminal history of being a sex offender makes the motive quite possibly obvious, moo. How did he get her in the vehicle, was it a forced abduction, or did she go with him willingly? Reading here anxiously to catch up. Man oh man. Glad I took the lessons learned from Heidi B’s case and really approached the co-workers carefully without jumping on that wagon (no offense to anyone here).

“The Jefferson County Coroner’s Office has not yet determined the cause and manner of death. They are awaiting the results of additional testing, including toxicology, before the report is complete. The testing takes four to six weeks.

"What we know is no physical trauma to the body of the victim would have led to her death. We have evidence the victim and the offender were together the night of Dec. 20, 2019,'' said Sheriff’s Office Deputy Chief David Agee in a Thursday press conference.

“We have evidence the victim died the next day at a house on McClain Street in Brighton. We have evidence that after the victim died, her body was disposed of in a criminal manner by Fredrick Hampton.””

Paighton Houston update: Man charged with abuse of corpse, no physical trauma led to death

There is a man in custody in the Jefferson County jail that has the same last name of the suspect, fits the description and lives within a few miles of all the house where LE reported that she died and the house she was buried. He was arrested on 1/7/2020. Suspect also has brothers that are on the sex offender registry.

Interesting cuz I read it like the implication was people were lying to protect the suspect. moo

I took it as all were lying excessively throughout and after, days after. Charlaine Houston mentioned texts between co workers days later too. I did not pick up any intuition, directions toward one or the other, but feel the distress, true distress of someone being gaslit and lied to excessively, imo. It makes me feel uneasy, reading the mother's words, and they seem truthful, not delusional or irrational, imo.

Wow, it sounds like her mother was wrong about the co-workers (again, still catching up).

I don't know if it's okay to post mothers statement. She says statements from other coworkers that were supposedly with her have different stories. Is supposedly a throw away word?

To me, her text reads like someone being driven to a crack house and starting to get nervous, which appears to be exactly what happened.
agree. I just took a look at Mclain Street...that is def. not a spot I would feel even remotely good about going to...
I would have sent that text as soon as I turned onto that street.

Can you clarify how any of Charlaine Houston's statements make her side of the case as being wrong, as a fact in this case? This is the first post, and specific statement, I have read from Charlaine on MSM, and is a current statement. I, of course, heard, hearsay, and earlier accounts somewhat of the some confusion the family was feeling, about the case, but nothing of this sort. However, I did not sleuth Charlaine's facebook, today, or in the past.

I believe this arrest warrant is just a small piece of the puzzle to solve this case. WHEN FH is brought in I believe the other missing pieces will appear.

In other words the darn DOMINOES fall resulting in the ripple effect.

What is the evidence she died the next day? Any ideas?

I was just trying to sort that out myself. This statement “We have evidence the victim died the next day at a house on McClain Street in Brighton" only brings up more questions as to how you can have evidence that someone died at a particular location when at the same time LE is saying there wasn't any physical trauma to her body that would have caused her death. Normally I would immediately suspect there might have been enough blood evidence on the scene to indicate whoever lost the blood did not survive. That does happen, but obviously not in this case, due to the lack of physical trauma comment. So... I'm at a loss.

There is a man in custody in the Jefferson County jail that has the same last name of the suspect, fits the description and lives within a few miles of all the house where LE reported that she died and the house she was buried. He was arrested on 1/7/2020. Suspect also has brothers that are on the sex offender registry.

Can't sleuth relatives. jmo

Some of these perps can be real smooth operators. Not too out there to consider that Paighton may have simply thought so-and-so was a nice guy, got invited to a party without knowing anything other than a persona that was projected to her and it went downhill from there.

With no mention of murder charges against this guy could just be to put him at ease to bring him in on what he thinks is the more minor charge. IMO, her text is not indicative of a person who was doing drugs or whacked out in any way.

JMO
As a now retired, long time corrections officer in the State of Florida, " smooth operator" is the understatement of the year.

I took it as all were lying excessively throughout and after, days after. Charlaine Houston mentioned texts between co workers days later too. I did not pick up any intuition, directions toward one or the other, but feel the distress, true distress of someone being gaslit and lied to excessively, imo. It makes me feel uneasy, reading the mother's words, and they seem truthful, not delusional or irrational, imo.

No doubting the moms sincerity.

I saw that same name as well, and also saw another same name person when doing a simple google search of the name, the street in Brighton, and the phrase "sex offender". I was expecting to learn more about the suspect in this case, but it appears he's not the only one with that last name that are registered sex offenders in the area. Problem is, none of those people can be named or sleuthed publicly, unless LE names them as suspects or POIs.

So for now, it's just a big fat weird coinky-dink that there are more than one "Hampton" dudes in the same area who are sexual degenerates. o_O

I was just trying to sort that out myself. This statement “We have evidence the victim died the next day at a house on McClain Street in Brighton" only brings up more questions as to how you can have evidence that someone died at a particular location when at the same time LE is saying there wasn't any physical trauma to her body that would have caused her death. Normally I would immediately suspect there might have been enough blood evidence on the scene to indicate whoever lost the blood did not survive. That does happen, but obviously not in this case, due to the lack of physical trauma comment. So... I'm at a loss.
My take is I think since her "in trouble" was sent after midnight it is technically the next day, the 20th she went missing and next day the 21st at some point she died. MOO

Next day as daylight hours or a few hours after midnight next day. Extremely ambiguous, imo. The timeline would make a huge difference since they are still asking for tips, and have a suspect, someone may have a brain surge of remembering something, and the time could make a huge difference in someone's recollections, imo.

Wow. Many thoughts. I like this PC, rather direct and to the point.

Most interesting was he dodged the question if they knew each other previously. Alternate responses could’ve included something like this: “there is no indication that PH knew the suspect previously”. But he didn’t say this. A thought, therefore, is either LE doesn’t know the answer to this question, or maybe they did know each other and he’s not saying this (for various possible reasons). Then again, if there is no indication that they knew each other previously, perhaps there are reasons not to divulge that as well, perhaps having to do with the being suspect on the run, and other possible reasons.

I used to be really confident based on experience about trying to interpret and read between the lines in Press Conferences, based on what LE says and, more importantly, “doesn’t say”. But after Cupcake’s case and the whole what I thought was an allusion to “others involved”, (therefore spending endless hours researching Child *advertiser censored* rings), I’m much less inclined to even try to interpret LE these days.

Last edited:
Can you clarify how any of Charlaine Houston's statements make her side of the case as being wrong, as a fact in this case? This is the first post, and specific statement, I have read from Charlaine on MSM, and is a current statement. I, of course, heard, hearsay, and earlier accounts somewhat of the some confusion the family was feeling, about the case, but nothing of this sort. However, I did not sleuth Charlaine's facebook, today, or in the past.

(Hi, will certainly reply, still catching up and only just now finished watching the PC. Marking to address this as soon as I read all the posts here. :) )

Evidence of her death? Could be a tip called in, possibly a photo, maybe something picked up on a cam somewhere along the route to Hueytown. I tend to think tip. I think several players in the know have phoned in tips.

Do you think LE have combed that house in Brighton? Yes, I do. MOO, but would like to see proof thereof.

And this is MOO, but if I were family involved in said matter, I'd NOT be posting anything on FB, or otherwise, it's just MO, it's how I roll.

I have had first hand experience, on numerous occasions, dealing with people that I KNOW, knew the truth, yet withheld it, or twisted, so as to preserve their own safety. IMO, there is some of this going on here, in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard