Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering when LE determined FH was their suspect? Early on? Or more recently after PH was found? Wondering how long FH has been missing / on the run? Praying he is found today. MOO

Hi, it appears LE tried to charge FH as early as late December for kidnapping but there was not enough evidence. I need to go back and double check exact date date but it was before PH was found, which means they were onto him before her recovery. (ETA: I think it was Dec. 28)

LE also said that CrimeStoppers and tips were relevant in this case.

I’m not sure how long he’s been on the run, but iirc there are some posts upstream indicating he might have been on the run for a while now, moo.

Last edited:
I will be surprised if this known violent sexual offender did not violently sexually offend Paighton, moo.
We really know very little in this case. We know Paighton was at GCs house, we now know she was at the second residence with FH <modsnip: Time of death is not known at this time> We know she was subsequently buried at 215 Chapel.

We do not know where she went after leaving GCs house. We have no idea who accompanied hereto the second address, and we have no idea how PH came to be in the company of FH.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wondering when LE determined FH was their suspect? Early on? Or more recently after PH was found? Wondering how long FH has been missing / on the run? Praying he is found today. MOO
Well they held him for 2 days beginning January 28 on suspicion of kidnapping, so they were definitely on to him within a week of her disappearance.

I believe that he might have been helping out someone who was actually involved, possibly someone he was related to. Just a hunch and MOO.
Then charges will come.
JUSTICE4PAIGHTON
NOW LETS GET HIS *advertiser censored** off the streets.
and by the way his cleaning up shows the suspects disregards for human life. And disposal.
Paighton was not trash

We really know very little in this case. We know Paighton was at GCs house, we now know she was at the second residence with FH <modsnip: Time of death is not known at this time> We know she was subsequently buried at 215 Chapel.

We do not know where she went after leaving GCs house. We have no idea who accompanied hereto the second address, and we have no idea how PH came to be in the company of FH.

<modsnip: quoted post was edited to remove non-factual information>

And what is this about GC’s house? I’m totally confused now.

I’m trying to understand this “other residence” business if someone can please provide a link. I’m looking back hoping to find one. Tia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, it appears LE tried to charge FH as early as late December for kidnapping but there was not enough evidence. I need to go back and double check exact date date but it was before PH was found, which means they were onto him before her recovery.

LE also said that CrimeStoppers and tips were relevant in this case.

I’m not sure how long he’s been on the run, but iirc there are some posts upstream indicating he might have been on the run for a while now, moo.

Thank you! I'm hopeful that sharing his name publicly will be the key to catching him. Perhaps when LE shared that previous tips were helpful they encourage the same person or another person to call in a tip on where he's hiding. Someone knows . MOO

I have from the beginning, been willing to see the truth as it landed. Maybe the story was a bit skewed, but I figured that right off. We've all heard there is some truth in every lie. This holds true for most similar cases. Once the word on PH's history was out, it all became relatively clear. It's an old story. One we have all seen too often. No truer words than "there is nothing new under the sun". I never assumed the coworkers/friends were being completely honest, or that we even knew what they had told LE. I did assume early on that it was very likely that the story the family got initially was false, or at least partially false. No one wants to tell the family of a missing person, "she was out trying to score". I have thought from early on, that three were more text exchanges, that we will probably not know about until trial, if even then. I really just assumed that they were at the bar at some point that evening and that the persons she was seen leaving with, happened either in the parking lot, or somewhere close, but initially when questioned by the family, it fit close enough together to tell what maybe the witness thought was helpful without telling on themselves. I don't know if he/she/they, knew the suspect, or knew of him. I suspect, that PH may have known someone who knew him. It never made sense to me for her to have left with a complete stranger. Not that she knew him, but more, was aware of him.
The text never bothered me. It, sounded not so much frantic, but uncomfortable. Per the suspects own words, his previous victim "was down to party", I'm paraphrasing but I think the point matches. His get out of jail card was that his previous victim got in the car willingly. this may be absolutely true. Not sure, but maybe. His idea of partying and hers, obviously differed.
He's an opportunistic predator. Probably how he managed to stay out of prison this long. I's sure there are other victims that just never came forward because they were embarrassed, or high, or whatever reservation, similar victims have historically avoided seeing themselves as victims. Addicts are easy victims for this type of predator. They either never want to tell they were in this situation, because it would cause those who believe in them to question everything else they are portraying as a life of sobriety, or they feel responsible and embarrassed. I could be completely off base. This could have been an outright abduction. I wouldn't put money on it, but it's possible. I pray for her family, as, they had faith in her to the end. Although not always productive, we could all not ask for more, than a family that believes in us.
@ChuckInHouston...I agree with this 100%.
FD has the instincts of a fox. He could smell her coming and knew she was vulnerable. Yes, she had free will...but YES, she was vulnerable.
With no signs of physical trauma I do think that drugs are to blame for her death. We can only hope that the TOX reports will be definitive regarding an OD.
The Houston Family deserves justice and I'm praying that they get it.

Well they held him for 2 days beginning January 28 on suspicion of kidnapping, so they were definitely on to him within a week of her disappearance.
I thought it was December 28th he was held.
Edit to add quote in MSM linked below on another OP's post.

Hampton was held in the Birmingham City Jail for 48 hours, beginning Dec. 28, on suspicion of kidnapping. He was released at the end of those two days due to a lack of evidence to charge him with the crime, the news site said.

Last edited:
Prior discussion showed the accused served his entire prior sentence.

JMO, I can see a smaller individual describing the accused as heavy set.

LE indicated she was at a party on McClain Street in Brighton.

MOO, I suspect SA, drug use, either by choice, or not. (I imagine recent intravenous would be apparent? in autopsy), death caused by drug overdose.

Making a note, possibly confused, reading back to see if there is actual confirmation that there is another location involved other than the disposal location, that has been mentioned by LE. Maybe I missed this in the PC somehow because I’m seeing references to this. Can someone please provide a link? Tia.
Yes this has info on the 1st house where she is now believed to have died. 4 miles from disposal location.
Paighton Houston case: Registered sex offender sought for burying missing woman in shallow grave

Yes this has info on the 1st house where she is now believed to have died. 4 miles from disposal location.
Paighton Houston case: Registered sex offender sought for burying missing woman in shallow grave

Thank you.

“Instead, her decomposing body was found Jan. 3, buried in a shallow grave in the backyard of a home on Chapel Drive in Hueytown, about 15 miles from the Birmingham bar where Houston was last seen alive. Chapel Drive is about 4 miles from McClain Street, where authorities believe Houston died.”

So, is this his residence on McClain St? I think I recall a similar address on the RSO registry.

Going back to confirm.

Re: nothing has been said that he was at the bar that night, conversely, nothing has been said that he was “not” at the bar that night.

In fact, I’m wondering if this may have been one of the tips, that someone saw FH and called it in. Once LE would’ve seen his criminal history, they would have been all over that tip, moo.
BBM
@margarita25 thanks for giving us your 2 cent. I really appreciate how you lay things out.
FH has LOTS of relatives in the area. I have NOT sleuthed them nor am I commenting on them. Possibly this has been stated, but the reward money was pretty enticing.
My gut tells me, that one of his relatives called FH out. Would love to know if any of you have thoughts on this....

Hampton remained at large Thursday evening. Aside from the abuse of corpse charge, Hampton is also accused of a violation of the sex offender notification act.

The deputy chief said Hampton was in compliance with his requirements as a sex offender prior to Houston’s disappearance and subsequent death.

“After this offense, he did commit an offense which violated the Sex Offender Notification Act,” Agee said.

Agee did not specify what that violation was.

CC of latest MSM 10% WStos

Thank you.

“Instead, her decomposing body was found Jan. 3, buried in a shallow grave in the backyard of a home on Chapel Drive in Hueytown, about 15 miles from the Birmingham bar where Houston was last seen alive. Chapel Drive is about 4 miles from McClain Street, where authorities believe Houston died.”

So, is this his residence on McClain St? I think I recall a similar address on the RSO registry.

Going back to confirm.
The residence is not registered under his name. But looks to be registered to one of his relative's....whom I have not sleuthed.:)

Hampton remained at large Thursday evening. Aside from the abuse of corpse charge, Hampton is also accused of a violation of the sex offender notification act.

The deputy chief said Hampton was in compliance with his requirements as a sex offender prior to Houston’s disappearance and subsequent death.

“After this offense, he did commit an offense which violated the Sex Offender Notification Act,” Agee said.

Violation was leaving state without notification. jmo

BBM
I'm guessing he's in violation because he took off and did not provide an address.

I thought it was December 28th he was held.
Edit to add quote in MSM linked below on another OP's post.

Hampton was held in the Birmingham City Jail for 48 hours, beginning Dec. 28, on suspicion of kidnapping. He was released at the end of those two days due to a lack of evidence to charge him with the crime, the news site said.
Sorry, yes December 28 lol. Its too early to be writing lol.

Does FH have a vehicle? I don’t recall mention of a description given.
No mention of a vehicle. But he would have had to have used one to take her disposal location. I’m inclined to believe, as has been mentioned upthread, that LE has since located this vehicle and determined she was transported in it from home 1 to home 2. I think there is a good probability evidence returned this week placing her in that vehicle which, if she didn’t leave the bar in it, there she be no reason to discover evidence of her being in it. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member