Chase Merritt SENTENCED TO DEATH for murder of McStay Family POST TRIAL THOUGHTS

As expected... it's 8:34 and the feed isn't up yet :confused:

I don't know if Cathy Russon is there or not?

With all the media requests, I'm thinking they might have a pool camera, I hope it's L&C's because at least they won't leave half way through like the one news station did during the opening statements!!!!

Thanks Missy. I wonder what time it will really start.

I hate to make jokes or make light of it... but if history tells us anything, it will start right before they have to take a 2 hour lunch break!

They need to just get this done and over with. I don't think anyone is expecting any surprises. All motions will be denied, and he will be sentenced.

Not gonna lie though, I am curious to see if we find out any info as to why McGee left or what the "conflict" was. It's too bad that no local news outlets go and get any of the motions filed in this case. I looked it up and it seems that they can get them, they just have to go and do it.

I wonder if anyone will speak on behalf of Chase? What a great boyfriend/father he has been. hmm, probably not.

I really believe this whole trial and sentencing has been a disaster, apart from the verdicts and death sentence recommendation of course. But it’s been one delay after another, inappropriate holidays and just unnecessary delays. It’s not like this is a last minute event it was scheduled. It’s bad enough that a decade has passed without justice but this is just beyond a joke I wonder what the families think of how this has been handled in court? They’ll be on a lunch break before long

Yes the entire trial was a farce and showed a complete lack of respect towards the deceased and the family left behind. It’s mind boggling that it’s still on going even now with the lack of respect.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back