GUILTY NJ - Detective Joseph Seals, slain, 5 others killed including 2 suspects, Jersey City, 9 Dec 2019

Spokesperson: Van linked to Jersey City shooting suspects found in Orange

Spokesperson: Van linked to Jersey City shooting suspects found in Orange

Distance from cemetery - 11 miles 31 minutes no tolls

It was found parked in a small lot at a Firestone on Central Avenue in Orange.

Jersey City shooting: white van recovered, may be linked to suspects

I'm extremely confused about why there are so many U-Haul places around this Firestone, but...there you go.

Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 6.58.25 PM.png

Probe of Jersey City shooting leads FBI to arrest pawn shop owner on weapons charge

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...s-fbi-arrest-pawn-shop-owner-weapons-charges/

The FBI on Saturday arrested a pawnshop owner on a weapons charge after investigators said they found a note with his phone number and business address on one of the gunmen in the deadly shooting at a kosher grocery in Jersey City last week.
Searches of Ahmed A-Hady’s home and store in Keyport, N.J., turned up a cache of ammunition and guns, including three “AR-15-style assault rifles” similar to one of the weapons used in the attack, according to a criminal complaint filed in federal court.
Officials did not definitively link A-Hady to the shooting but said the searches were “connected to one of the perpetrators.”

OBE is correct per FBI for anti religious hate crimes.

hate-crime/2017/topic-pages-victims

Of the 1,749 victims of anti-religious hate crimes:

58.1 percent were victims of crimes motivated by their offenders’ anti-Jewish bias.

Thank you so much for linking this information for all of us.

Since I have a severe spinal condition now I usually have had to post from my cell phone this year, and darn it..I dont know how to do links YET! LOL!

However, anyone who has posted with me knows I do putout misinformation. I wouldn't ever mislead anyone.

I'm actually rather surprised that some didn't already know the most hate crimes committed are anti- semitic.

It's not some hidden secret although I know many in the MSM doesnt want to cover it, and would rather ignore it pretending it doesn't exists. I believe the next statistical data will show an increase of anti-semitic hate crimes. :(

Anti-semitic hate crimes aren't some new happening. Tragically the Jewish people here in our own country have long been targeted for hate crimes more than any other.

Hate crimes are committed by domestic terrorists. These terrorists once again specifically targeted the Jewish community.

Targeting anyone because of their religious beliefs is truly based in diabolical evil, and their number one target are Jewish people. Ugh.

I will never even begin to understand why we have so many violent hate crimes done against so many total innocent victims because the suspects' decayed evil souls are filled with nothing, but hatred.

Hate against others they target is always the driving force behind them.

Fgs, they don't even personally know the victims they target to murder, and injure in mass or when targeting their houses of worship. That is the true definition of BLIND HATRED.

I can understand the fear it strikes in all Jewish communities. It must be so stressful on all of them knowing they are targeted for more often than any other, and know they will be targeted in the future by other ruthless violent haters. :(

Why are they targeted for hate crimes in such alarming high numbers every single year? All they want to do is live in peace.

We all have freedom to express our religious beliefs in our country which in the world's greatest free country.

All religions need to be respected instead of being targeted, persecuted, and vilified by haters.

Jmho

Last edited:
Probe of Jersey City shooting leads FBI to arrest pawn shop owner on weapons charge

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...s-fbi-arrest-pawn-shop-owner-weapons-charges/

The FBI on Saturday arrested a pawnshop owner on a weapons charge after investigators said they found a note with his phone number and business address on one of the gunmen in the deadly shooting at a kosher grocery in Jersey City last week.
Searches of Ahmed A-Hady’s home and store in Keyport, N.J., turned up a cache of ammunition and guns, including three “AR-15-style assault rifles” similar to one of the weapons used in the attack, according to a criminal complaint filed in federal court.
Officials did not definitively link A-Hady to the shooting but said the searches were “connected to one of the perpetrators.”

Hey well at least the shooters made the investigation easier!

For reference, Keyport is down the shore, about 35 miles south of Jersey City. It's a bit of a run-down area, like strip clubs along the highway and so on, it kind of looks like a stereotype of what people who aren't from NJ imagine NJ looks like.

Jersey City shooting: Pawn shop operator arrested as probe expands

The nature of A-Hady’s relationship to the shooters was not immediately revealed. A-Hady's brother, Adhem A-Hady, told the local CBS-TV station he had never heard of them before the shootings.

I mean like...why would he? I doubt his brother is going to be telling him about his illegal weapons dealings. And if he did, he's not going to say anything about it to the news.

Thank you so much for linking this information for all of us.

Since I have a severe spinal condition now I usually have had to post from my cell phone this year, and darn it..I dont know how to do links YET! LOL!

However, anyone who has posted with me knows I do putout misinformation. I wouldn't ever mislead anyone.

I'm actually rather surprised that some didn't already know the most hate crimes committed are anti- semitic.

It's not some hidden secret although I know many in the MSM doesnt want to cover it, and would rather ignore it pretending it doesn't exists. I believe the next statistical data will show an increase of anti-semitic hate crimes. :(

Anti-semitic hate crimes aren't some new happening. Tragically the Jewish people here in our own country have long been targeted for hate crimes more than any other.

Hate crimes are committed by domestic terrorists. These terrorists once again specifically targeted the Jewish community.

Targeting anyone because of their religious beliefs is truly based in diabolical evil, and their number one target are Jewish people. Ugh.

I will never even begin to understand why we have so many violent hate crimes done against so many total innocent victims because the suspects' decayed evil souls are filled with nothing, but hatred.

Hate against others they target is always the driving force behind them.

Fgs, they don't even personally know the victims they target to murder, and injure in mass or when targeting their houses of worship. That is the true definition of BLIND HATRED.

I can understand the fear it strikes in all Jewish communities. It must be so stressful on all of them knowing they are targeted for more often than any other, and know they will be targeted in the future by other ruthless violent haters. :(

Why are they targeted for hate crimes in such alarming high numbers every single year? All they want to do is live in peace.

We all have freedom to express our religious beliefs in our country which in the world's greatest free country.

All religions need to be respected instead of being targeted, persecuted, and vilified by haters.

Jmho

BBM. Thank you for being honest.

I just want to make sure the correct info is being put out there. Your statement is misleading.

Anti-semtic hate crimes are not the most common hate crimes. They are the most common religious hate crime.
Religious hate crimes have been recorded significantly less than the actual most common hate crime.
I agree with what you said, just not the picture you were intentionally or unintentionally trying to paint.

Anti-Jewish hate crimes are horrible and need to stop, but to frame it as the most common hate crime is offensive to the people who the statistics actually show are common targets and also deserve the outrage they don't get. (not to mention when they do bring it up, ppl disregard them)

Jersey City shooting victim Detective Joseph Seals mourned, remembered
dfab2365-bf0e-404f-aaf6-a2fc34d5405a-JosephSeals.jpg

"Seals, 39, a 15-year veteran of the Jersey City police force who lived in North Arlington with his wife and five children, was shot and killed last Tuesday as he attempted to confront two people in Bay View Cemetery."

"Referring to the mystery of why Seals was at Bay View Cemetery, where he was shot and killed, Fulop said, "The truth is those details are not important right now. There is zero doubt in my mind that Joseph Seals saved countless lives on Dec. 10."

Jersey City Police Chief Michael Kelly said, "I'm at a loss for words to describe the callous, heinous murder of Joe, but I'm not at a loss for words in describing the last seven days" and how the Jersey City police have responded to the shootings and their aftermath.

"Those of you working in blue know what that means," Kelly said. "Joe lost his life fighting evil – gang nonsense, drug wars, shootings and, most of all, hate violence."

Well, this is absolutely terrifying...OMG...how did these two lone actors build a bomb with that much power? I can't imagine how devastating it would have been if they had actually detonated this thing. Wow. I am in shock. It feels bad saying "we were really lucky" considering 5 people died, but, it could have been SO much worse. Even with 9/11 having happened and all that, it's really scary to think something like this was so close to home...you expect NYC to be a target but not Jersey City....

Bomb in Van of NJ Shooting Attack Suspects Could’ve Killed People 5 Football Fields Away: Officials

The U.S. attorney in New Jersey and the head of the local FBI said Monday that the bomb found in the van of alleged domestic terrorists Francine Graham and David Anderson could have killed or maimed people up to five football fields away.

They also said there was enough material in the van to make a second bomb.

[...]

U.S. Attorney Craig Carpenito said of Seals, "We believe he threw off a broader plan," and that his actions "probably saved dozens if not more lives."

[...]

Carpenito also confirmed a News 4 report that several days before the shooting, a Jewish man driving near Newark Airport had been shot at; ballistics show two of the shots that hit the man's car came from one of Anderson and Graham's guns. The livery driver who died the weekend before the attack was shot with the same weapon that fired on the vehicle near the airport, authorities said.

Carpenito also confirmed an earlier report from News 4 that both supsects had handcuff keys in their underwear [wait, what?]. He said there was no evidence of co-conspirators and that the two went to Ohio for target practice not long before the attack.

EDIT: "Carpenito said he could not say if Rumberger was targeted, but he said Anderson and Graham Googled the meaning of the surname “Rumberger” after killing the 34-year-old."

Jersey City shooters had massive bomb that could have killed people 500 yards away, feds say

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back